Prince Joachim, Current Events Part 2: September 2005 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what i find a bit strange is why Joachim is not present on the New Year's Receptions while his ex-wife attend.
miss seeing him on and about though..

How tall is Joachim? How tall is Fred?

purple_platinum said:
what i find a bit strange is why Joachim is not present on the New Year's Receptions while his ex-wife attend.

I have been thinking the same!!! :confused:

purple_platinum said:
He was there, arrived about 25 minutes late, but he was there.

Picture for Prince Joachim's Christmas card for 2005, picture scanned from Billed-Bladet:
julekort.jpg

norwegianne said:
Picture for Prince Joachim's Christmas card for 2005

indeed a very cute-cute card..:D :D :D
Felix has such a wonderful eyes! and both boys clearly inherited their mother incredible smile and their father handsome look.

can anyone give a brief summary of this article from BT ?

http://www.bt.dk/royalt/artikel:aid=411546/

Muslimer boykotter prins Joachim

De omdiskuterede tegninger af profeten Muhammed i Morgenavisen Jyllands-Posten rammer nu den danske kongefamilies arbejde. Prins Joachim er nemlig protektor for den danske festival, Images of the Middle East, som 56 muslimske lande nu bliver opfordret til at boykotte.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all I am new in this forum and I need your help...
Please can anyone tell me the address of Schackenborg Castle?

thanks in advance and have a wonderful day!!!

norwegianne said:
Picture for Prince Joachim's Christmas card for 2005, picture scanned from Billed-Bladet:

it is really cute! he must be a really fun dad.

The Danish prince Joachim arrives on January 17 , 2006 at the Culinary Institute of Denmark in city of Aalborg in Jutland where he will be presented the menu made by the Danish National Chef team.
Prince Joachim is patron for the team of Chefs who will present the menu at the World Cup for Chefs in november. Prince Joachim praised the dinner afterwards.
(from dpa)

Attachments

• 058101_4.jpg
    058101_4.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 391
  • 054701_4.jpg
    054701_4.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 353
Opening of Parliament

pollyemma said:
It was a bit drab at the opening of parliament this year with neither mary nor alexandra present.

Please excuse my ignorance, why wasn't Mary at the opening of Parliament? Was it because it happened when she was in Hospital?

I often visit the kongehuset website, but find that the english version has only basic information about happenings in Denmark. (So I just joined this forum to keep up to date better!)

Kind Regards

Kelly

nokklav

Queen Kell said:
Please excuse my ignorance, why wasn't Mary at the opening of Parliament? Was it because it happened when she was in Hospital?

I often visit the kongehuset website, but find that the english version has only basic information about happenings in Denmark. (So I just joined this forum to keep up to date better!)

Kind Regards

Kelly

she was in the very last days of her pregnancy

http://www.scandasia.com/viewNews.php?news_id=2095&coun_code=dk

Prince Joachim to Visit Cambodia and Vietnam

On March 5-19, the Danish prince will visit various development projects in Cambodia and Vietnam as an official ‘protector’ of the organization Care Denmark.

The first stop on Prince Joachim’s humanitarian trip to Southeast Asia will be in Cambodia, where he is to visit an orphanage for children with HIV in the capital of Phnom Penh. Cambodia has the fastest growing spread of HIV, and currently 3.5 per cent of the adult population are infected. The prince will spend one week in Cambodia, also taking some time to inspect some of Danida’s agricultural aid projects.

When going to Vietnam the prince will first travel to the Vietnamese part of the Mekong Delta to see how women from the poor khmer-minority are benefiting from Care Denmark’s credit offer projects, which allows them to borrow money to jumpstart minor agricultural practices, eventually allowing them to increase their investment and support their own families. Prince Joachim will also inspect some of Care Denmark’s water sanitation projects – including a pilot project through which 1000 minor sanitation facilities pasteurize unclean water by using solar energy.

Of course, the prince will also pay visits to several private Danish companies who have invested in Vietnam with support from Danida

Pictures from Joachim and Nikolai skiing in Val Thorens in France, they were there together with one of Joachims long time friends, his 5 year old son and a nanny, Prince Felix was home with Alexandra, Joachim said he was to young to ski and would wait to he were 4 and half. He said that in the beginning Nikolai wanted to ski with Joachim but as he got better he ofcourse wanted to manage on his own
from E-Billedbladet 7

Attachments

• Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg
    Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 364
  • Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
    Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 285
  • Untitled-TrueColor-03.jpg
    Untitled-TrueColor-03.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 260
  • Untitled-TrueColor-05.jpg
    Untitled-TrueColor-05.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 372
  • Untitled-TrueColor-04.jpg
    Untitled-TrueColor-04.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:
MARCH 19 2006
The Danish Prince Joachim came home sonday from his trip in South East Asia. He was greeted by the Danish press when he visited the Car Show in the Bella Center in Copenhagen. He was asked if he was in love and he confirmed it.

from POLFOTO/Jan Sommer via DPA

Attachments

• 032201_4.jpg
    032201_4.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 347
  • 033401_4.jpg
    033401_4.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 244
  • 037601_4.jpg
    037601_4.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 307
I got the address from the denmark royal website
and I've got a mail from Prince Joachim!
His assistant sent it on his behalf :)
I am delighted ! :)

Summary in English:

Daddy in Love
Joachim reunited with his kids monday morning.

Monday was work as per usual for Joachim, who just has returned from Viet Nam, He met his two boys at the entrance of Krebs' School, where the nanny came walki along with his two kids, who after his divorce are living with their mother in Copenhagen. After greeting his two kids, Nikolai went inside the school, while Joachim drove his other son , Felix, to kindergarten.

- I have missed my kids, so it's lovely to be with them again, Joachim said, while he fiddled wit the safety catches to fasten Felix in his baby seat at Joachims landrover.

- How is it to be in love?

- Really good, a tanned Prince Joacim said with a big smile.

When he was asked about when he intended to meet his new love, Marie Cavallier, he replied:

- Did you really expect, I would give you an answer to that?

Attachments

• BBB.jpg
    BBB.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,086
  • BBA.jpg
    BBA.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 1,083
Before anyone else posts, I want to make it clear that this thread is only about Joachim.
Please don't bring the Joachim-Marie discussion here, such as conjecture about possible marriage/engagement.

pdas1201
Danish Family Supermodertor

About the last set of pics: is there a pic where Joachim greets Alex or the other way around?
I'm kinda curious of the current relationship of the two of them:rolleyes:
Thanks in advance;)

Mollie said:
Joachim reunited with his kids monday morning.

From cover

Attachments

• CA0HQJ8X.jpg
    CA0HQJ8X.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 336
  • CA6RUVMP.jpg
    CA6RUVMP.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 265
  • CAU7W90H.jpg
    CAU7W90H.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 342
  • CAXZBTS8.jpg
    CAXZBTS8.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 318
fanletizia said:
From cover

Where is his other son?? and I still can't figur out who is who, so who is the boy he's pictured with now? Nicolai or Felix??

April 11, 2006: Prince Joachim inaugurated Lille Vildmosecentret, an interactive exhibition centre, in the national park Lille Vildmose, Sejlflod. (Translated by Lasse Pedersen)

www.rsfotografi.dk

Attachments

• exrs-prins-joachim-15.jpg
    exrs-prins-joachim-15.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 372
  • exrs-prins-joachim-19.jpg
    exrs-prins-joachim-19.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 383
  • exrs-prins-joachim-3.jpg
    exrs-prins-joachim-3.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 505
  • exrs-prins-joachim-40.jpg
    exrs-prins-joachim-40.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 336
more from DPA :

12TH APRIL 2006 : Prince Joachim of Denmark inagurates a new national park in Jutland. The park is situated in an old stretch of bog land and is called Lille Vildemose Center.

Attachments

• 033301_4.jpg
    033301_4.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 373
  • 033601_4.jpg
    033601_4.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 310
  • 034701_4.jpg
    034701_4.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 313
Hmmm...for some reason, I can't shake off the feeling that Joachim prefers Felix over Nikolai. I'm not saying this because those pictures show only Felix. But whenever I see pictures of Joachim with both kids, he always gravitates more towards his younger son.

Really? I don't really see that. I mean it may just be that Felix is the younger one (the baby) in the family so that his dad dotes on him a little bit more, but I don't think Joachim prefers one son from the other. If you really think of it, Nikolai had his parents solely to himself for nearly 3 years. Whereas Felix has to share his parents with his brother from the very beginning and it can also be said that Nikolai now has to share his parents too. But anyway, getting back to my point...it's just maybe a little bit more affection shown to the youngest of the family, but wouldn't say it's a preference. Also, don't forget, Joachim went skiing a couple of times with Nikolai only...father-son bonding time. It's definite that Joachim and Alexandra love their kids very much and equally. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom