Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 5: June 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathalie Cox said:
They already look like a divorced couple, they aren't together in one pic.
Charlene seems to have fun, though.

Isn't he gone already when these pics were taken? Which would explain why they not in same pictures.... It is ok for couples to do seperate stuff

They were together at Gstaadt last week end, there are photos taken saturday, Prince Albert was skiing and Charlene is enjoying with friends and Prince Albert was taken in photo monday he came back by jet to Monaco and the last photos of Charlene Wittstock with the young girl and friends were yesterday march the first. This year Charlene did not make skiing becauses she seems to be not very well on the skis perhaps this year, she was afraid to broke an arm or a leg before wedding. The photos are on profimedia

melina premiere said:
They were together at Gstaadt last week end, there are photos taken saturday, Prince Albert was skiing and Charlene is enjoying with friends and Prince Albert was taken in photo monday he came back by jet to Monaco and the last photos of Charlene Wittstock with the young girl and friends were yesterday march the first. This year Charlene did not make skiing becauses she seems to be not very well on the skis perhaps this year, she was afraid to broke an arm or a leg before wedding. The photos are on profimedia

Thanks- still not sure why them not being in same photo makes anyone think like they're acting like a divorced couple? But to each their own....

Isn't he gone already when these pics were taken? Which would explain why they not in same pictures.... It is ok for couples to do seperate stuff
The vacations were on feb 26, albert was skiing and Charlene was with some friends. Then, Albert left on 28th, while Charlene stayed and we could see the pics of her with the little girl on March 1st. I find it odd that there's no single pic of them together. If they are supposedly vacationing together, why Charlene is in one place and Albert in other?

The vacations were on feb 26, albert was skiing and Charlene was with some friends. Then, Albert left on 28th, while Charlene stayed and we could see the pics of her with the little girl on March 1st. I find it odd that there's no single pic of them together. If they are supposedly vacationing together, why Charlene is in one place and Albert in other?
Albert said in an interview Charlene doesn't like the cold or snow and winter sports when he was asked where she was during a skiing event. He was probably off skiing with his ski buddies when Charlene was with her friends and body guards.

^That's ok, but i still find odd that there's no pic of them together, that's all.

Nathalie Cox said:

Kinda odd, isn't it? A famous engaged couple on vacation and not being photographed together?

I'm sure they are both lovely people, but this isn't exactly the love affair of our time that some might have us believe. At least it doesn't come across as such. Even at their ages, Camilla and Charles seemed almost giddy during their engagement, yet their Monegasque counterparts - not so much. Are Monegasque a more reserved people in this regard? I know they're two very different couples, but an engagement is an engagement and a time of great happiness.

I remember seeing Prince Albert 10 years ago and he was much more handsome in person than in pictures!!

I liked the comparison between the "giddy" Windsors and the - perhaps boring - Grimaldis.

We're coming back (like the proverbial boomerang) to the lack of cordiality between the Grimaldi couple. If I had a £ for every instance when their "coolness" is mentioned, I'd be a rich woman.

Thanks for those photos Iceflower! I have to say the cool little girl in her red coat and black shades stole the show away from everyone! :cool: ;)

Almost all of those photos show Charlene W. being at ease, and I think then she looks better, seems much more attractive, and friendly. The only photo where she seems less so is with the horse, where she does that tense mouth, ducky lipped thing, which says to me she is nervous or out of her element. Perhaps when she is with PA in Monaco she feels more put on the spot and seems to visibly stiffen up which can put off people. Hopefully she will be able to find that same relief in Monaco sooner rather than later.

As for how often they are apart sometimes, it worries me too, yet they are years into their relationship, and maybe don't feel the need to be in each others company 24/7? As Albert said in that interview he didn't know if CW was his soul mate, but they get along and enjoy each others company, so its not the romance of the century, but hopefully what they both really want.

In person Prince Albert had his mom's eyes to me. :) Too bad he wouldn't get them laser corrected, the glasses are not great on him.

^^previous
I agree, they are adults and as long as what they have works for them and they enjoy each other, that is what matters. They have been together for a long time after all.

The photos of Charlene with the young girl are very bautiful and the young girl is cute, she may be a very beautiful flowerbride for the wedding. Albert said on the side Glanzundgloria that he is already happy and the wedding will be a further step of happyness and he is looking forwards to it.It was here on the site a month ago, Charlene does not make sky very well and Prince Albert makes ski very well.While he was skiing, Charlene was with friends ,a couple cannot be together all the time.It is also the enjoy of the life partner who counts in the relation of a couple. They were together at Gstaadt and they were with the friends of bobsleigh races of olympics games and they became also the friends of Charlene and that is very well they have the same friends

In the newspaper of point de vue, there is an article, where they say that Chalene fell in making ski and so she could not attend a gala gathing founds for alzeimer illness, also she were with friends while Prince Albert made ski, this articke speaks about her life in Monaco

In the newspaper of point de vue, there is an article, where they say that Chalene fell in making ski and so she could not attend a gala gathing founds for alzeimer illness, also she were with friends while Prince Albert made ski, this articke speaks about her life in Monaco

It is interesting melina. Can you tell us further information about that article? What did CW say about her life in Monaco?

I will say you further news about this article, because I will buy it to morrow, there is a photo that we see on Profimedia, she was at Gstaadt with the cousins of Prince Albert, the pretty small girl is victoria Knecht de Massy aged of 5 year and the woman in orange coat is donatella Knecht de Massy, the wife of Sebastien Knecht de Massy who is the son of Elizabeth de Massy? His mother is dead, she was the last child of Princesse Antoinette. Victoria could be a very beautiful flowerbride at the wedding.It is the article which speaks of the life of Charlene in Monaco.

She got injured and now she can't work until the wedding.
Similar to the Beijing Olympic, she got injured and never did nothing to go there.

Nathalie Cox,It would have astonished me if you had not said a wickedness

Point De Vue Cover
DECIDED ALL SPORTS fail to Charlene. Albert arrived in Gstaad in their private plane, she again tried to get to ski soon fall and be injured slightly. At four months of her marriage to the sovereign prince, who is shaping up as the point of view revealed three weeks ago, no need to run more risks.

the irish foreighn office confirms the official visit of Prince Albert of Monaco with his fiancée Charlene Wittstock for april the 4th to to april the6th 2011 in Ireland

Is it unusual to take your fiance on a state visit ? I would see it normal if it was an incoming visit. Anyways, I do really like the fat she is going with Prince Albert, It would be a great visit to watch & I am sure she is ready just as we have seen her at official events, very self confident & carries herself well.

It was a previous visit, The Prince Albert said at the moment of christmas fest in an interview of Riviera radio that he would have a visit to Ireland in April 2011 and he hoped to be joined By Charlene for this visit .

Is it unusual to take your fiance on a state visit ? I would see it normal if it was an incoming visit. Anyways, I do really like the fat she is going with Prince Albert, It would be a great visit to watch & I am sure she is ready just as we have seen her at official events, very self confident & carries herself well.
She already is playing Princess of Monaco, remember she already went with Albert to Japan in that state visit? She will be doing the same this time in Ireland.
I don't know if it's usual to take your fiancée on states visits, but she Albert already did it.

Perhaps there is an unwritten rule which says that fiancées can participate during the year before the wedding?

Or is it just PA who writes his own rules?

:previous:Really I think its Prince Albert who makes his own rules.

No one else to my knowledge has brought a fiancee on foreign state travels. Of course, if I am wrong someone please correct me:whistling:

Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock just broke up. Charlene has flown back to South Africa in a huff and Prince Albert has flown to Paris to salve his feelings!

April Fools! - Just kidding...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good one smdouglas. There is an article on Monaco 24/7 saying that Ghadaffy wants to take refuge in Monaco. I bought it until reading your statement. It is probably an April Fool's joke too.

OMG! My heart just sank into my stomach! You really got me on that one!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom