Fashion for the little royals Part 5: June 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
December 25: Lady Louise Windsor and Margarita Armstrong-Jones during 2013's Christmas at Sandringham:

Louise ~ Margarita ~ Louise and Margarita

Louise and Margarita both looked very cosy in their outfits. Nice to see them together.

Pretty girls! already young lady :flowers:
They are seem to soooo close.
Not only Lady Louise's coat is soooo lovely but also Margarita Armstrong Jones's coat.

Louise and Margarita look so lovely. I love their classy coats.

I enjoyed seeing the two girls taking on the role of holding HM's flowers after the service.

Louise and Margarita looked lovely together. After they walked out of the church you could see Sophie urging them forward to go help the Queen and Louise was beaming as she walked down the stairs. So cute!

Louise's coat was lovely. Her two recent coats have been beautiful and so age appropriate, and it was lovely to not see her wearing white tights. I have nothing against them, but some people dislike the white tights look. Margarita was wearing them and she is 18 months older than Louise. Louise is also really tall for her age as she is the same height as Margarita. It's probably good for them both to be there as it gives each other company as I am sure Louise tires of her younger brother at times!

Louise's Christmas Day coat was by Alice Temperley - a designer favoured by the Duchess of Cambridge herself.

Coat

Last edited:
December 29: Lady Louise Windsor wearing her tweed coat which she wore at a previous Christmas Ascot and the Easter Matins Service whilst attending a service at Sandringham in Norfolk, England:

Full View ~ Close Up

I like the coat, it's smart and looks nice on Louise.

December 29: Lady Louise Windsor wearing her tweed coat which she wore at a previous Christmas Ascot and the Easter Matins Service whilst attending a service at Sandringham in Norfolk, England:

Full View ~ Close Up

Looks like she's outgrown it to me. It is tight on the shoulders and the sleeves are too short. If she had worn gloves or even mittens, it wouldn't be too noticeable. I imagine she's entering her growth spurt:flowers:

I agree, the sleeves look way too short but she's worn it before and I remember thinking it was equally as small back then. The coat is bit boring but classic and other than seemingly being too little, it looks good on her. She's such a beautiful young girl.

Last edited:
Louise looks classy, even if the coat is a bit on the small side. However, it may be the case of her really loving that coat, and wanting to wear it, eve if it doesn't fit like it used to. The coat can always be taken to a tailor, and fitted accordingly, if she'd like to continue wearing it in the future.

I like Louise's coat.
I just think she should wear an other type of shoes, her legs are too long and her feet too big for this little girl's model.

I have never liked this coat mainly because it looks a bit dreary, but if Louise like sit then go for it Lou. The sleeves are far too short for me - she has grown a lot over the past year, and this coat shows that. The fact we can see the end of her cardigan sleeves proves it's a bit short on her arms. I would love to see her dresses underneath the coat more than the coat itself though. I liked her ponytail today as well - it makes her look much more grown up.

Full View ~ Close Up

I like the coat also and I admire her for re-wearing it but, seriously, it's too small for her now. Plus, I think Louise is getting a bit old to wear these types of clothes and shoes. They need to stop dressing her like an eight-year-old. Isn't she 12 or 13 now?

Actually, I shouldn't criticize since my mother had me dressing in puff-sleeved dresses and mary janes until I was 13. My friends laughed at me and I had to have a crying fit before I got some real teen clothes like the other girls. I was the only girl so perhaps Sophie wants her daughter to remain her "little girl" for a bit longer.

I like the coat also and I admire her for re-wearing it but, seriously, it's too small for her now. Plus, I think Louise is getting a bit old to wear these types of clothes and shoes. They need to stop dressing her like an eight-year-old. Isn't she 12 or 13 now?

Actually, I shouldn't criticize since my mother had me dressing in puff-sleeved dresses and mary janes until I was 13. My friends laughed at me and I had to have a crying fit before I got some real teen clothes like the other girls. I was the only girl so perhaps Sophie wants her daughter to remain her "little girl" for a bit longer.

Louise turned 10 in November. I have no issue with what she wears, and her coat from the Christmas service was lovely, but the green one is horrible. As you said - it's too small for her, especially on the arms.

Estelle is adorable in her sunglasses and ski suit. Cutie. :D

Estelle looks so cute in her skiing outfit. She's getting so big too.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

'Too old' would be if she were fourteen or fifteen, and still dressing like this, but ten is perfectly fine. She'll have all the time in the world to dress like a grown-up. I love that Sophie encourages Louise to dress in a classy fashion from a young age. It'll help her choose well when she gets older.

That is too cute. I love the pink jacket and hat on Estelle.

Estelle's bobble hat is too cute!

Estelle looked adorable in her ski outfits. I love her little bobble hat and her snow suit is cute.

I love Princess Estelle's ski outfits- pink is appropriate for princess!
And Princess Ingrid and two Infantas dresses are just lovely and wonderful ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom