Fashion for the little royals Part 3: May 2011 - July 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the pink dresses but in general I find that ethnic garb of any kind on lily white little girls like this gives people heart attacks(reactions which amuse me greatly). If it was Belgian ethnic costume it would probably be seen as the most awesome thing ever.

The Dutch Princesses are very cute little girls but I agree on the general dress front. Not a fan of the shape of the dresses, nor am I a fan of their matching clothes. They are beautiful little girls though!

The pink dress looks really wonderful on Ariane, I would have wished that they had dressed the three in different dresses, if not just different colours of the dress. I agree that there comes an age where you just can't dress siblings in the exact same outfits anymore and the girls definitely are reaching that age, but who knows maybe Amalia, Alexia and Ariane chose what they wore themselves.

I love the dresses and yes they look like mexican dresses! i wonder if they are? I think the colour is very nice for the girls shows her beautiful blond heair!

I think they look very cute and are wearing confortable, appropriate summer dresses, even if some people are not too keen on ethnic garments. (which makes me laugh too).After all, all three little blondies are half Latinas.

The dresses are cool but I am in the camp that doesnt get dressing all three girls alike considering their age. Its getting abit tacky.

The three little As only wear similar dresses (at least lately) when there is a special occasion. Mostly, they´ve been wearing different garments , hands me downs and in some cases looking very tacky, compared to their elegant parents.
Amalia is not so old she can´t wear alike dresses with her sisters.And most royal families tend to adopt the "look a like" fashion up to a certain age.

I think its time for the girls to choose what htey want to wear for the photo shots with maybe thier parents opion becasue then we can see a little of thier personalties in what they wear

The girls are not dressed alike regularly so I don't mind an occasional matchy matchy photo. I just think these dresses are too big on all 3 girls.

Last edited:
The matching dresses photographs well and that´s why most royal parents dresses the children in the same clothes (or in the same color).

It photographs well and gives still photos :)

I believe you are right, FASTER B. Different sorts of clothing in children (especially amongst very photographed children) create a sort of confusion.
Of course children should be encouraged to express their tastes, but there are plenty occasions for that in their day to day life.

I believe you are right, FASTER B. Different sorts of clothing in children (especially amongst very photographed children) create a sort of confusion.
Of course children should be encouraged to express their tastes, but there are plenty occasions for that in their day to day life.
Yes, I agree with you on the encouragement-thing and I think that we see that in the danish crown prince family. The children are dressed in the same color/dresses when being photographed (semi)officially and then when they are "themselves" we see for example Pss Isabella´s vividness :flowers:

Princess Amalia and Princess Alexia and Princess Ariane pose for the annual photosession at the Seringenberg area at the Horsten estate in Wassenaar.

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

I don't like the dresses at all. Only Ariane looks nice in it. Especialy for Amalia it is very unflattering.

They always have their hair the same style, it would be nice to see with a ponytale or hairband.

A very cute outfit for Princess Estelle at Solliden today, July 14, 2012:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

She looks so sweet in the little outfit. I love the hat, and her serious expression :wub:.

Gorgeous :wub: what a cute outfit, absolutely suitable for a little princess.

Estelle is like a little rosebud. She is so cute and has such expressive eyes and mouth. Loved her outfit as well.

The kids are adorable, especially little Vincent.
Isabella's dress is very pretty; what with the floral theme and the cardigan, she looks like Mary's mini me.

Pity little Josephine has taken unwell; hope she gets better soon.

I really like the fashion of the Danish royal kids.
I Belgium I never know who is Prince Emmanuel or Prince Gabriel , they are dressed on the same way.

I really like the fashion of the Danish royal kids.
I Belgium I never know who is Prince Emmanuel or Prince Gabriel , they are dressed on the same way.

But do they look the same? I mean, even if kids are dressed the same way, you can tell who is who by looking at their faces, no?

The Danish children looked delightful for the photo session. I love Isabella's outfit, along with the hair bow. Very pretty. Vincent looks too precious in his button-down shirt, and I love Christian in purple top and bright yellow sneakers.

Princess Elisabeth, Prince Gabriel and Prince Emmanuel today also attended the Lion King musical in London and
were perfectly dressed again :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

It is love that the Belgians chose to have their summer photoshoot in London, AND they got beautiful weather for it too. Bonus! Their outfits are cute, but I am not a fan of matching clothing, especially if the children are a bit older. They do look cuted though, Elisabeth is really pretty.

I wonder if they would get spotted as much in London....

The Countess of Wessex, along with her two children Lady Louise Windsor and Viscount Severn, was at Buckingham Palace this afternoon for the arrival of the Olympic Torch. Lady Louise has a cute summer dress on, and James' shirt is adorable.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2d6rvk3.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/2uqlif5.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2uptvo9.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/9stbvo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that Mathilde didn't dressed them totally in the same kind of clothes, with Gabriel and Emmanuel wearing different coloured shorts and Elisabeth wearing a tunic in the same fabric as Eléonore's dress. It is nice compared to if they all just wore the same kind of clothes. I also really liked the kids outfits when they went to see The Lion King - they're always dressed so elegant, Mathilde has a nice taste.

Louise and James look absolutely adorable, I especially love James' little shirt and Louise looks so beautiful.

I always can't get enough of the Belgian family photos. The kids are so adorable! I love that their clothes match a little but not completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom