Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 17: August 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Danish children at the TV 2's birthday show "Mary 50 - we celebrate Denmark's Crown Princess" this evening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
All beautifully dressed. Nice to see Isabella in a tuxedo, and Josephine in a nice dress. Prince Christian is really gorgeous! and quite all grown up looking!
Prince Vincent is always smartly dressed.

Josephine's dress is really cute. And Isabella is rocking that suit!

Josephine's dress is really cute. And Isabella is rocking that suit!

Honestly, my jaw dropped a bit when Isabella got out of the car! The sleek ponytail. The chic pant suit and those amazing shoes! Wonderful. The suit was worn by Mary in 2019.

All the kids looked great!

Lovely looks for Princesses Isabella and Josephine and Prince Vincent at the opening of the exhibition "H.K.H. Crown Princess Mary 1972 - 2022" on the occasion of their mother's 50th birthday at Frederiksborg Castle today, February 3:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Josephine is actually wearing a "hand-me-down" from her sister Isabella.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZldhxgsSOK/?utm_medium=copy_link

The family saves alot since the women wear each other's former clothing. Mary->Isabella->Josephine.

Josephine is actually wearing a "hand-me-down" from her sister Isabella.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZldhxgsSOK/?utm_medium=copy_link

The family saves alot since the women wear each other's former clothing. Mary->Isabella->Josephine.

Good observation Alisa. Royals hand down their dressier clothing just like any other family. The Swedish Princesses Victoria and Madeline's daughters have often appeared in their mothers' childhood dresses.

In the UK, Prince George and Prince Louis have both been seen in their father's former infant/toddler outfits. And both Charlotte and Louis have been seen in some of George's old sweaters/jumpers.

She is only 10. Why dress her as if she is an adult? I wonder whether she wanted to look like Ingrid-Alexandra who also picked the business look for her 18th birthday.

She is only 10. Why dress her as if she is an adult? I wonder whether she wanted to look like Ingrid-Alexandra who also picked the business look for her 18th birthday.
I had the same thought when I saw the picture. She looks like a mini Ingrid Alexandra. But didn't she want to dress like her mama for Oscar's christening? So maybe she saw Ingrid's pictures and felt like picking up the same style.
I agree in "ages" her a little too much, but she seems one of those girls who wants to have a say on her wardrobe very early on in their lives and I am fine with that.

Last edited:
Prince Charles at a ceremony at "Dräi Eechelen" park organized by "Scouting in Luxembourg" yesterday, February 22 - nice, strong shade of red for a little boy:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Estelle is well old enough to have definite opinions and wear what she chooses with minimal supervision and at the age where she will want to dress like a cool teen like IA instead of a little girl. She looks put together and adorable and happy and that’s all that matters. L

Prince Charles at a ceremony at "Dräi Eechelen" park organized by "Scouting in Luxembourg" yesterday, February 22 - nice, strong shade of red for a little boy:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

What a pretty little boy he is...radiant!

As for Estelle, yes it's a little "old" for a ten year old but she still looks lovely.

She is going to be a beauty like her cousin Lenore.;)

What I want I know is how all these young princesses have such amazing shampoo commercial hair LOL

:previous: IKR??! All of this generation of child and teen Princesses could do hair commercials!:lol:

I don't think that she is too young to use these clothes. Yes, it might get her looking bit bigger than she is but still looks good. And on that age children probably are quiet willingful to choice their clothes. Estelle hardly is expection and is allowed to do that with some supervision.

He is so big! But of course he will be tall. Nice red and blue parka and I think those may be the colors of the league or the team is rooting for.

George has been wearing long trousers since last summer I believe.

A bit longer I would say. George (and Louis!), for example, wore long trousers in December 2020 when they went to the theatre with their parents in support of healthcare workers. Around Easter that same year all three children also wore long trousers when clapping for healthcare workers.

Edit: Found an earlier picture of George wearing long trousers: Christmas 2019.
And I believe the 2018 Christmas Card was the first time we saw him wearing long trousers instead of shorts.

Last edited:
I like how the gold stripes of Prince Charles' sweater match his gold trousers. Also his blue shoelaces perfectly match the blue of his sweater.

I like how the gold stripes of Prince Charles' sweater match his gold trousers. Also his blue shoelaces perfectly match the blue of his sweater.

I like this color combination very much. I wonder if his parents weren't signaling their support of Ukraine by dressing him in blue and gold?
Such a happy little one, always so well-dressed, such a pleasure to see.

He has a great collection of beautiful cardigans and sweaters.

He is adorable, but not really a baby any longer. He has grown into a toddler.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom