Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 15: June 2020 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacques and Gabriella look lovely - I particularly like the "J" on Jacques hat!

Madeleine's children look nice too; I like Leonore's dress.

I love the twins looks. Gabriella's hat is fantastic, she has such personality.

Madeleine's kids look great as well.

Prince Liam and Princess Amalia at the baptism of Prince Charles today:

** Pic **

These two are very cute and so grown up already. They have great guidance for their future,

Lady Louise and Viscount James at the Great British Beach Clean at Southsea Beach, Portsmouth today, September 20:

** Pic **

Princes Gabriel, Emmanuel and Princess Eleonore on the Car Free Sunday today:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Louise and James look nice in their casual clothes and the Belgian children also look good.

George, Charlotte and Louis at a private film premiere with Sir David Attenborough on September 24:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The Cambridge children are always very nicely dressed, and last night's photos were no exception!

The kids look terrific, but this matchy, matchy, look has got to go. Catherine you have a lovely family but please don't dress them as accessories.

Children look terrific and always nicely dressed.

All the children the British Royals and the Swedish Royals are the cutest and well behaved.

Nice to see George and Charlotte in their uniform. Love Louis's shirt!

Gabriel and Alexander look nice and casual.

Prince Charles with a very cute jacket at the rose garden of Munsbach Castle yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Prince Charles during a family interview with RTL Today that was aired yesterday, short trousers but a warm cardigan, a bit strange but very cute! ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

And Princess Eleonore, Prince Gabriel and Prince Emmanuel at the opening ceremony of the academic year 2020-2021 at the Royal Military Academy this evening:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Prince Charles during a family interview with RTL Today that was aired yesterday, short trousers but a warm cardigan, a bit strange but very cute! ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

And Princess Eleonore, Prince Gabriel and Prince Emmanuel at the opening ceremony of the academic year 2020-2021 at the Royal Military Academy this evening:

** Full view **

The short pants no matter what the season look is a very traditional one for Royal and aristocratic children, particularly in Western Europe.

I have almost no doubt that Stephanie will adher to that type of style for Prince Charles throughout his infancy and childhood.

He has appeared in adorable little outfits ever since he was born, imo.

Princess Leonor and Princess Sofia at the National Day celebrations today, October 12:

** Full view ** Full view **

Last edited:
I love Leonor's soft princessy style. Her hair is styled nicely, plus I love her new earrings! Not sure if the knitted blouse suits the soft fabric of the skirt, but it works somehow. I really like the skirt by the way. I noticed that her shoes have short heels.

I don't dislike Sofia's outfit, but I agree it doesn't look proper for such an ocasion. Sofia seems to like more comfortable, simple and practical clothes. She also doesn't wear jewerly. No ears pierced yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom