Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 15: November 2019 - October 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dress was a great choice. Lovely and festive, works with the decoration.

Beautiful dress on Victoria, and it is nice to see Victoria wearing a dress from swedish Greta Stockholm again. She used to wear a lot of Greta clothes but now we haven't seen many of them on her for a while.
Clara dress - Greta Online Store _ Greta

Crown Princess Victoria during a digital meeting today, December 17:

** Pic **

She looks great in the navy and maroon colors, not easy for some to wear

Victoria's blouse is very pretty and would be a nice one to reuse for spring.

For a Christmas visit to the City Mission Victoria wore her Zadig et Voltaire dress again:

** Pic ** August 2018 **

Its a really nice dress but I don't get the black lines on the top part would look nicer minus them.

Victoria also wore that red dress last year during Christmas time when she visited a police station with her family ;)

I'm not a fan of that dress to be honest, and I think the black lines at the top are unflattering and unnecessary.

A gorgeous red dress for Victoria and due to the flowers would also be a nice spring dress as well as a festive dress.

The boots are awful what on earth was she thinking?

Stockholm has been cold, wet and windy this Christmas. The boots might not be pretty but they're very suitable for the season.

The boots are awful what on earth was she thinking?
Agreed. But they can get ruined by salty slush and she won't feel bad about them. They have a ferocious tread on the soles so perhaps she decided to have s little good, old-fashioned fun and said to herself 'well if you think my Booties are ugly, these will set you rolling on the floor laughing your asses off'. Merry Christmas.

A beautiful look for Victoria but agree about the boots. A shame, because this is a stunning outfit.

Today Crown Princess Victoria participated in a digital meeting with Prime Minister Anna Hallberg and Prime Minister Hans Dahlgren on the European Union and its relationship with Great Britain after the British exit from the EU.

https://scontent.fath3-3.fna.fbcdn....=f64128150e797c85fe9058cb043e0d47&oe=603830C2
Anna Hallberg is the Minister for Foreign Trade and Nordic Affairs and Hans Dahlgren the Minister for EU Affairs.

Victoria gave yesterday a digital greeting at the seminar "The moose in the room - the art of communicating the right of the everyman's right".
The seminar was aimed at Sweden's nature guides, educators, tourist guides and others who impart knowledge about the everyman's right.
She looks great.

And today Victoria had a digital meeting with WaterAid Sweden. Great shade of blue.
https://scontent-hel3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=757c196358b1257c6b468f2c9eddb687&oe=603A6518

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom