Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 15: November 2019 - October 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Victoria during a county visit today, August 25:

** gallery **

Not too bad the suit looks a slightly too big on the Crown Princess but still looks smart and professional.

Not too bad the suit looks a slightly too big on the Crown Princess but still looks smart and professional.

The suit is too small to be fashionable this year! Many models and actresses are wearing gigantic suits on the runway. Not surprisingly, some of them look ridiculous; surprisingly, some look highly stylish.

Last edited:
Nice soft look on the Crown Princess today.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Not her colour, I think.

Looks nicer with the jacket on.

The jacket is too long for this outfit, looks much better without it. Although the colour of the dress is a bit drab...

Very nice jewellery on the other hand

Victoria at the official welcome of the state visit from Germany at Arlanda Airport. Nice outfit in the beginning of the autumn and her hairdo is just gorgeous. The accessories and hair piece are well chosen.
https://image.svenskdam.se/victoria...=7836974&width=1600&height=838&compression=80
https://image.svenskdam.se/sdlla1d3...oph=100&width=1600&height=2401&compression=80
https://www.imago-images.de/bild/st/0133483935/w.jpg

Victoria inside the Palace without the jacket:

** Full view **

Love the dress, the jewellery and I think the hairpiece works well for the event.

I am not a fan for the more recent fashion for longer jacksets with skirts and dresses. To me, it all seems far too early 1990s. Dated as my view might be, a smart cropped jacket would have worked very well.

I like the style of the outfit, but not so sure about the color on CP Victoria. Maybe a hunter green for fall, or a wonderful crimson color. Something a little brighter less muted.

I am fine with the colour, the dress and headpiece look nice, but and jacket is too long and big for this look.

I like the style of the outfit, but not so sure about the color on CP Victoria. Maybe a hunter green for fall, or a wonderful crimson color. Something a little brighter less muted.

It is a bright day today, so the usual autumn or fall colours may perhaps have appeared a bit incongruous.

Love the dress, the jewellery and I think the hairpiece works well for the event.

I am not a fan for the more recent fashion for longer jacksets with skirts and dresses. To me, it all seems far too early 1990s. Dated as my view might be, a smart cropped jacket would have worked very well.
I love the style of the dress and how it draped and flowed in such a feminine look without being fussy. The colour accented her beautiful
The jacket was screaming "I was hiding in the back of her mother's closet and Victoria found me and just took out those really big shoulder pads". I have seen the look for oversized jackets popping up all over and sadly, I think shoulder pads are not far behind. Those long blazer-styled jackets are so unflattering and shapeless they would best be left where they belonged, way, way, back in the closet or preferably the bin.

Her softened hairline is much more flattering and feminine than her normal day to day knot.

Last edited:
The dress is definitely not her color (V looks good in color. Purple. Red. Not neutral beige...), so at least the jacket's color looks better on.

All of it definitely looks much better when she smiles.

Love this dress on the Crown Princess. The style and fall colors are beautiful and of course her hair looks lovely. Great look and I agree with carina_a, one of my favorite styles and a style that looks stunning on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom