Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 14: October 2018 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she is dressed for the weather,better to be warm this days:D

I prefer Victoria in a double breasted suit to a single breasted one. I think the proportion is better.

Victoria's suit is a little harsh for me though I like the pink together with the grey.

The short jacket did nothing for that outfit at all ,the rest was nice however.

I don’t actually follow the Swedish royals but I may just start. Crown Princess Victoria outfits are royal statesmanship, she does a fantastic job like Catherine and the spanish queen (Letizia? Right?) in dressing in a modernity glamour yet super professional while adding her bit of twist.
She looks the way I think a modern state representative of a royal court ought to dress.

The ladies (minus the two mentioned above) of other royal courts should watch and learn, this woman and her stylist should be the envy of all royal courts and they deserve an award.

She is the first of the first born daughters to become the Crown Princess. The eyes of Sweden an Europe are on her and so far she has been an exemplary CP.

Victoria looking good at the cabinet meeting with the new Government at the Royal Palace today, January 21:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The colour of Victoria's dress is gorgeous and suits her complexion well.

Last edited:
Victoria looked beautiful. The color is so great on her. Dress professional with the nice added touch of the detail at the neck :flowers:

Not crazy about her boots but I like the rest.

LaRae

I don't mind the boots as its January and cold,the rest of the outfit is really nice and colour coordinated.

Looks lovely and professional. Boots don't bother me at all. Love the brooch :flowers:

I don't mind the boots neither! Very elegant today the Crown Princess!

I don't mind the boots as its January and cold, the rest of the outfit is really nice and colour coordinated.
Mmmm, perhaps they have a soft fur lining or thick tights. Whatever, we can't see so it doesn't matter and she looks really good. Whenever she brings that megawatt smile I can overlook any fashion faux pas.

I love that we are starting to see a few more brooches that she looks comfortable wearing. I remember the brooch she wore in her engagement photo, it looked so lost and lonely, unlike Victoria herself who looked amazing.

Even without fur lining, they would add more warmth then a pair of pantyhose and pumps in winter weather.

Victoria lovely in black and white at Stockholm's Great Synagogue today, January 27:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

It’s a lovely outfit fitting the occasion (given the date and location I assume this was a holocaust memorial ceremony), and the brooch being yellow add a special remeberance touch (as it was the color of the Star of David Jews were forced to wear as their identifying mark).

And I really like the green dress! The color suits her, and I think the big belt really works well with it. Wish I could buy both dress and belt.

Last edited:
This is lovely, both a beautiful color and shape.

A gorgeous shade of green for Victoria, though I find the belt a little large and clunky.

Great look for Victoria!

LaRae

I think Victoria is subtly the very best dresser among royal ladies. She takes chances, has many more hits than misses, allows herself to be who she is and not the prissy princess many seem to want.

This beautiful green Rodebjer dress is a perfect example, with a simple change of accessories, the colour of the belt and shoes, the width and style of the belts gives it a new angle on the almost minimalist but beautifully cut and styled dress. Something old is new again and she looks amazing. She is not the fairy princess on top of the tree but the very real and human Crown Princess.

Love she recycled the look. Very elegant look, color is great on her. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom