Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 14: October 2018 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow her Denmark looks were disappointing. I wasnt overly a fan of any of them.

The second one, red and black dress, is the best. I love the color and over all style of it. Bit busy for me but generally nice.

The camel dress the color is nice. But the look is just blah.

I like the camel color of the dress but not the style. It looks like she needs a better bra but I can't tell if it is due to the style of the dress, the placement of the belt or if she really does need a better bra. As to her second outfit, I liked the coat until I saw how wrinkled it was in the second picture. I still like it but not as much. The rest of her second outfit is a no. I just don't like trousers that drag the ground.[/QUOTE
Yes, I agree with what you say on both

Crown Princess Victoriaa ttend celebrations for Alingsas's 400th anniversary today

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EE__o18XYAEtUqz?format=jpg&name=900x900
https://scontent-ort2-
1.cdninstagram.com/vp/c773e533762fe37bf5250b0bdcb28632/5E1A07B3/t51.2885-15/e35/s1080x1080/70654716_129676155033993_1652595252377627501_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=109
Her outfit has been identified as the Ida Sjöstedt Moody Skirt in Pink and the Ida Sjöstedt Peony Blouse in Pink.
http://theroyalsandi.com/items/ida-sjstedt-moody-skirt-in-pink

http://theroyalsandi.com/items/ida-sjstedt-peony-blouse-in-pink
In my opinion they are two nice pieces that would look better paired with something monochrome instead of together. I love Victoria but her newly found habit of dressing head to toe in florals is not the most successful sartorial decision she's ever made.

:previous:Agree with you JR76.
And are those really peonies on that fabric?? Ok, no matter, quite surprisingly I like the print and colors a lot! It looks romantic and airy. But then I saw that she's wearing booties :ohmy: There is a good reason why longer skirts/dresses are not recommended for ankle boots (booties crop your leg into sections and make you look stumpy).

Last edited:
Love the colors...and the print but not in that style of dress together.

LaRae

I like the dress, the coat is too short and bathrobe-like for the dress, and I loathe the shooties with every fiber of my being.

The dress is pretty however.

The shoes are not at all nice and the coat doesn't go with anything and is too short with that long dress,total mismatch of an outfit.

Such a gorgeous outfit for Victoria and I actually really like the colours of them together.

I really like the outfit. The dress Is very flattering and I like the coat! I'm not sure about the boots, they are nice but the combo with the dress and the coat doesn't really work

I think the trousers make this look a little severe from Victoria; a skirt or dress would've been better with that gorgeous coat IMO.

I think the trousers make this look a little severe from Victoria; a skirt or dress would've been better with that gorgeous coat IMO.

I don't think you can look 'too severe' at an occasion like this. 852 people lost their lives in the second deadliest sinking of a European ship in peacetime (after the Titanic).

I don't think you can look 'too severe' at an occasion like this. 852 people lost their lives in the second deadliest sinking of a European ship in peacetime (after the Titanic).

You're right; though I was thinking more in terms of the style itself. By severe I meant that the trousers had a rather stern or business-like appearance. Of course I wouldn't expect Victoria to wear a casual outfit on such an occasion; but a smart skirt or dress that's not too rigid would've been more my cup of tea.

The outfit was perfectly fine and Victoria looked professional.

A beautiful soft shade of pink for Victoria. She looks very pretty.

I like the color of the suit, but the overall cut and styling is not the most flattering for Victoria. The combination of the longer belted jacket, the shorter, slim pants, and the shorties serves to chop up the silhouette.

Edited due to bizarre autocorrect)

Last edited:
The skin gap between the end of her trousers and the top of the ankle boots she is wearing makes the whole thing look like it was made for someone a lot shorter than Victoria. This is one of those outfits that makes me wonder if she has a full length mirror in her house.

:previous:

Looks like something an old lady would wear.

Well, the “old lady shirtwaist dress” seems to be having a moment everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom