Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2016 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
love the trousers and over coat look

For the morning outfit:
Coat from StyleIn
Top (I think) from Tiger of Sweden
Bag from Hippi Grace
Shoes from Adidas by Raf Smith
Earrings from Linda Fallenius

2nd Outfit:
Earrings Kreuger Jewelery
Dress from Camilla Thulin
Bag from Rizzo
Shoes are new / unidentified

I love all 3 outfits!

Her outfit at the fish market, except for the sneakers, is what Letizia's Easter outfit should have looked like. Still inappropriate for Easter Sunday Mass, but much better styling. I like that Victoria wore appropriate footwear; shows a confidence that she knows what she is doing is not all about how she looks. And I am probably a total hypocrite for feeling that way as I post on the fashion threads! :p

All the outfits today have looked great! Love the jacket at the fish market.

LaRae

The white and black looks are very beautiful.

Three great looks today :flowers:

I love the casual look. Love she felt comfortable to do sneakers and jeans. The long fashionable ciat and stylish top made it professional enough but right kind if look for market.

Favorite look of the day and trip is the second one. Beautiful fresh spring dress. The pattern and colors are great, and the red shoes.

Third is not my favorite but still pretty. Good choice for the trip.

Great choices for Victoria on the third day. The outfit on the fish market was great, the coat was just fantastic and the outfit was very handy at a visit to a fish market.
The Camilla Thulin dress was fabulous. Finally Victoria wore one of Thulin's dresses, I have been waiting for that. And this is one of Thulin's most beautiful dresses.
When I first saw this year's H&M Conscious Exclusive Collection, I thought that this would be one of the dresses we will see on Victoria. And we did. It is a lovely dress of ecological silk and looks very good on Victoria.
Back view
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Great choices for Victoria on the third day. The outfit on the fish market was great, the coat was just fantastic and the outfit was very handy at a visit to a fish market.

The Camilla Thulin dress was fabulous. Finally Victoria wore one of Thulin's dresses, I have been waiting for that. And this is one of Thulin's most beautiful dresses.

When I first saw this year's H&M Conscious Exclusive Collection, I thought that this would be one of the dresses we will see on Victoria. And we did. It is a lovely dress of ecological silk and looks very good on Victoria.

Back view

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

I agree, Camilla Thulin has made a lot of dresses that would look great on Victoria. Stylish yet unfussy like she is herself.

Spring-fresh Camilla Thulin's dress VS. fussy and darkish H&M dress.
Which to choose? I certainly prefer Thulin's dress over that H & M dress because the H&M dress is way too old for her, especially when she insist on wearing those granny buns! Besides not fan of H&M clothes at all and this dress looked frumpy even on a model.

A nice, rather simple outfit in blue and white on day 4 in Japan today, April 21:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

:ohmy:
Its simple outfit but unless she wanted to create bulky silhouette, its quite unflatteringly put together IMHO.

And will she ever experiment with her hair? Compared to e.g Queen Letizia Victoria's hair have started to look very boring and predictible :ermm:

I love the jacket, but a less fussy shirt underneath it would have worked better.

Her hair...sigh She desperately needs a new style.

Her fashion has been on point this trip, and she has shown a nice variety of styles and looks.

I love the white jacket. She looks great.

Very nice, all the last four outfits.especially like the navy and white with sneakers at the fish market. The dark HM dress doesn't do much for her but it is fine. Love the cute silver flats with the navy today.

She has done great this tour. The black and white dress yesterday was the only one I wasn't overly crazy about but still lovely.

I like today's look. The coat is fantastic and I love the flats :flowers:

The outfit on Friday was a really great choice. Especially at the visit to Shinto Shrine, the jacket which brings a kimono in mind, was a direct hit. And I think that the blouse and the jacket are a good combination.

Victoria in a blue dress with matching shoes and bag at the 20th anniversary of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) in Den Haag today, April 25. That shade of blue always suits her!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Side view ** Upper part 2 **

Victoria has always looked good in this Escada dress and I don't mind that she has worn it at least ten times.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE the dress...color is perfect. I so want her to do something with her hair besides slick it back.

LaRae

She looks lovely in this shade of blue.

This is a lovely dress and she looks good on her.
Im glad she recycles this dress.

The blue dress is lovely. I love the color.

Victoria is in perfect serious princess mode and I like it. In fact, I officially envious of this perfectly blue ensemble.

Victoria is in perfect serious Crown Princess mode and I like it. In fact, I am officially envious of this perfectly blue ensemble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom