Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE her outfit.... especially the pink skirt.... very nice and elegant !

I love it. The coat is a bit boxy, but the soft skirt balances it. Lovely color :flowers:

I love the colour of her skirt

The jacket is ill fitting but is nice I have to say ...

Crown Princess Mette-Marit in pink at the presentation of a new socio-economic analysis of the projects supported by The Crown Prince and Crown Princess' Foundation today, May 31 - very nice and the colour suits her!

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
Fantastic look. The color is great with her coloring :flowers:

really like Princess mette marit in Pink

I love the color on her but the dress seems a bit too tight in places.

I think Mette-Marit is a really beautiful woman but I wish she'd tone down the blonde a bit. The overall look with the tan and the monochromatic blonde is way too 80s.

This dress looks very lovely with this coat. Nice colors and floral pattern is really "in" this spring.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit in white at the Starmus Festival 2017: Life and The Universe in Trondheim today, June 20:

** Upper part ** Upper part **

Wow I missed a few.

I love both her coats on the first day. The white one especially. The white dress under the black coat is not as flattering though. Too plain. Better with coat :flowers:

I like what I see of today. I am one of those who like the look of longer shirt then coat sleeves. And the no collar.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit on the second day of the Starmus Festival in Trondheim today, June 21 (once again no full view pic):

** Upper part **

IMO I do not like this one her. Stripes going around a woman in clothing always IMO make her look large/heavy and fat, so please don't wear stripes like this ever. Her hair is very nice, the color not so glaring and I so have always liked her make-up, soft and pretty.

I love the stripes and color. But the vest like coat is horrible. If this was a full sleeve button up coat like something Victirua wears, it would be far better.

I dont mind the stripped long waist coat but I dont think it looked nice with the very white dress. The styling is off for this outfit IMO.

MM looks great! I'm not sure about her shoes though; but given the event I can understand why she chose them. Playing football in high heels would just be awkward ?

She is nice. She lost weight or she finally choose well fitted clothes. Cudos

princess mette marit looks really well, like the outfit

She is looking fab since coming back from her holiday

I want to like MM's dress; but there's something about the design that's a bit frumpy for me. It reminds me of old wallpaper, and not in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom