Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like these pants on Mette-Marit. The top doesn't completely work for me (the bunching around the middle, as if there's too much fabric to tuck in and the unsupportive undergarment) but I actually like the overall look.

Plus, it's so nice to see her in something that's not floral and that looks like it's her size.

:previous: I would have to agree. I actually live the palazzo pants even with the design, but they break up the dark look and under her coat (which I love) they are a really terrific pairing.

I'm the opposite; I prefer this year's look on MM's than last year. Looking at the Nobel photos from 2017 I prefer this Christmas's look - for some reason MM's coat seems a bit frumpy last year though this year it was very pretty.

Not a fan of the coat not keen on prints I , but MM does look nice at the Church gathering far better than the Noble Peace Prize . just lovely to see her out and about .

Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended the WWF World Wildlife Fund's conference "Miljøtalen 2019" in Oslo today, April 3:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Last edited:

Crown Princess Mette-Marit at the opening of "The German-Norwegian Literary Festival. On the Road to Frankfurt" in Oslo today, April 26:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Lovely colour , but not keen on the style , great to see here.

:previous: I agree. Love the colour on MM but not sure about the style. Great to see her wearing a rainbow brooch.

The color and the design looks good on CP MM. Lovely to see her.

Casual summer looks for Mette-Marit during her summer holidays in Spain these days:

** Look 1 ** Look 2 **

She looks wonderful. Healthy, lightly tanned and with an enviable silhouette. Her pink dress looked good and fitted well and her holiday wardrobe looks as relaxed as most others.

It's the classic summer holiday dress. She looks wonderful.

I love the white dress and that dreamy summer snap.. her holidays in Spain she looks fabulous

Love the little ruffle at the shoulder as it softens the look. MM is absolutely blooming and rocking that white dress. A very romantic look.

A sporty, practical and warm look for Mette-Marit and the start of a three-day county visit today, September 17:

** Full view ** Close up **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom