Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2009 - August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know how many money each year she put in buying clothers. She is beautiful but i know the norway royal is not so wealthy

Well we'll never know unless you would like to find the price tag for each piece of clothing she wears.
What makes you say they are not so wealthy? :ermm:

^ Who said she had to buy the clothes? Maybe some of the clothes that she has been wearing lately have been given to her by the designers or loaned. It's a gain on both sides- MM has great clothes and the designer gets great PR.

^^
That's a good point and probably applies to all of the royal houses. I think all of the royal ladies benefit to some extent in this way.

....she needs a pedicure quite badly if one is believe the photos of her in new shoes ....a bit yukky if that is the case IMO
I can't even see her feet up close enough to be able tell. :ermm:

Very nice summer blouse. It looks so cool and comfortable. Nice colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
The shirt is perfect in the summer.
She looks nice and summery.

Is she wearing a necklace or is that decorations on the blouse?

These type of blouses are very comfortable. I have a couple myself. They're wonderful for summertime.

At first glance it does look like it could be a necklace. The embellishments are nice on the blouse.

It looks better on MM than on the model.

Lovely shirt and pants. It´s a nice outfit.

CP Mette-Marits outfit at the finale of the FIVB World Tour 2010 beach volleyball tournament held in Kristiansand , August 15th 2010 :

The shirt-dress CP Mette-Marit is wearing is from by Malene Birger: 'Blue radier shirt dress'
So it can be worn as a dress. Let's hope Mette-Marit doesn't choose to wear it this way.

Very casual and summery looking. I like this relaxed look

I like this light blue shirt dress on MM. Casual yet beautiful outfit! :)

Last edited:
I'd like to see a bit more of the dress... but the shoes are to die for.:flowers:

From the fashion show - gorgeous shoes (Valentino). Only the hairstyle is not very good.

Second outfit is so pretty. I want this coat :wub:

I think the shoes at the fashion shoe totally overwhelm what looks like a lovely dress. They are IMO not right for the outfit, but cute. The school outfit is gorg love the coat.

Totally love the school outfit!! Great combination of gold with the beautiful camel coat. She looks really lovely!

Is it already cold in Norway that MM is in a coat?

I was having a look at a online weather report and it says that this morning it was only 14°C and raining in Oslo. It is like 57°F.
I also love Mette-Marit's coat. Funny how Mette-Marit, Ingrid Alexandra and Haakon were all wearing matching colors.

Wow, those grey shoes!!

Love the fashion show outfit, the school outfit is casual but with colour. :)

I don't like the shoes. A bit clunky looking for my taste. The black dress looks nice tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom