Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 9: November 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every once in a while the outfits are such a miss, like this one, that I wonder if she always has help with dressing and suddenly she is on her own for the day or evening event and this is what she puts together. Just wondering!:ohmy: I guess that the misses are so goofy sometimes and so very much a departure from the usual style there has to be some reason. Just my offering.

Every once in a while the outfits are such a miss, like this one, that I wonder if she always has help with dressing and suddenly she is on her own for the day or evening event and this is what she puts together. Just wondering!:ohmy: I guess that the misses are so goofy sometimes and so very much a departure from the usual style there has to be some reason. Just my offering.
i agree with you, it must be a reason!! itis the same when i think how she dress Isabella, I do ot like how she dress isablla, i wonderif there is her true her ?

She does well when she dresses herself in her private life. I doubt she would choose something like this. Maybe is was by a designer at the show?

Verbier = cold, right? Fur coat and jeans are ok but open-toe stilettos? :wacko:

Don't forget that she was on her way for a party! so she could not wear big boots. Stilettos were the perfect shoes for a birthday party... I guess she did not stay outside for a long time so she was not cold so much.

I think she could have worn boots, if she so wanted. There were other ladies present wearing boots. Knee length boots would be perfect for coverage and are completely appropriate to wear to a party such as this. Example: Billed-Bladet - Kendte til fest i Verbier hos Johan Wedell-Wedellsborg

Having said the above, she was walking on plowed streets for a short duration to a party taking place inside a hotel. So, I don't find the open-toed heels entirely inappropriate.

Actually, I thought the jeans didn't do justice to that gorgeous coat. I wish she'd worn black pencil pants instead.

:previous: I agree with you about the jeans. I love the coat and the shoes, though.

Has anyone noticed the purse? is the cutest little thing I've seen in a while, aaaand about the shoes I agree with you guy. But hey it was Mary's toes that got cold not ours :p. However on her defense I must say I've been seeing shoes like that in stores for this season and I keep thinking that my grandma would flip if she saw those, she was very into fashion but with the old rules form the 50's: Open shoes in winter! God forbids!

I Love the purse, clutch too! I wish we had a close up of it, and knew the designer in question! CPrincess Mary's open toe pumps do look out of place with snow and a winter coat in Switzerland, IMO.

I haven't seen very many closeup pics of the clutch but it looks like a Bottega Veneta Knot Clutch to me.

I Love the purse, clutch too! I wish we had a close up of it, and knew the designer in question! CPrincess Mary's open toe pumps do look out of place with snow and a winter coat in Switzerland, IMO.
I too would love to see a close up of this clutch along with the designer. As I live in FL I am used to seeing people in sandals all year, but I think I would have opted for some great boots being in Switzerland, I like it though!:D

Thanks for the pictures. How adorable is Isabella!

Oh...and Mary looks nice too!:flowers:

Isn't it funny when one see children with their parents...one always says how cute the kids are and throws in the parents as an afterthought:lol:

i loved the belt of the jacket and the boots , the scarf is nice also

I do like the light cardigan - CP Mary wore too much dark color recently.
The coat is great also.

I have to say that I liked very much Mary's outfit for the Christmas ballet. She looked relaxed yet pretty and her hair looks much better than I've seen recently when she's worn it down. Christian and Isabella looked nice as well. I love Isabella's braids! Too cute.

I loved Mary's ballet outfit, especially the coat, she looks great, as usual.

I love her white cardigan with the embellishments down the front. Isabella is so adorable in her little frock and white shoes.

The overall look with and without the coat is very nice. I love the scarf, looks quite warming.
Im not too fond of the boots but they do look good with the outfit and they do grown on me with the look.
I like the cardigan and the trimmings looks pretty.

Dec 25, 2009 - Mary attending church service in a black skirt matched with a double breast grey short jacket with a grey top.

Full View ** Close Up

Lovely short jacket, love the color. The skirt is nice, it has a nice puff to it and the lines on the bottom of it look really nice.
Overall this is a nice look and look good with the heels.

Crown Princess Mary's ensemble was chic simple. I liked the shade of the grey colour and the style of the skirt.

I wish Princess Mary's Jacket was an inch or two longer, out the grey color looks fantastic and chic on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom