Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 9: November 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
I've always adored this coat, stunning elegant and sophisticated. :flowers:

When was the last time she wore it because I can't remember!

I can't remember this coat either! I like the color on her. Looks very cold in Denmark!

I love Mary in this coat. She looks much better today than yesterday when wearing pants that needed better tailoring and mismatched shoes. :)

She looks wonderful. A very classic, elegant coat. CP Mary looks absolutely gorgeous.

When was the last time she wore it because I can't remember!
I don't know when was the last time but the first time I saw her wearing that coat was in Berlin, autumn 2004.
I loved it then and now.

I don't know when was the last time but the first time I saw her wearing that coat was in Berlin, autumn 2004.
I loved it then and now.

She has the skirt that matches the coat. Cannot locate picture, but I know I have seen it. She looked every inch the CP today. Love it.:flowers:

Great coat, love the color and the fact she matched everything black with this look.
Glad she didnt wear the matching skirt with it, it wouldve been just too much IMO.
The coat is very fun.

Back to elegant and stylish, Mary has great coats, good to see she recycled this one. Perfect look after yesterday's match desaster.

I never liked this coat on Mary - not elegant at all.
But I like the shoes - they hava unbelievebly thin heels :eek:

:previous: I agree with you, I quite like this coat because it isn´t so "plain" as others, it could look wrong with a different outfit, but I think that it is very well-combined with black. It looks very stylish, IMO.:)

I love this coat, the colour and the design. It fits her well and is lovely combined with matching black accessories. :flowers:

I love Mary's green coat. Green is great colour on her.
I have to agree. The coat is a very nice addition to her warerobe and I'm glad that she doesn't recycle it very often since it is so unique.

I think this coat is very nice, although I really don't care for horizontal stripes. I think few people can look good with these types of stripes, but Mary does. I think the shades of green in this coat are so beautiful on Mary, and compliment her dark hair and eyes and porcelain skin.

Love the coat and shoes! Green suits her!

The jacket is recylcled, another clean and professional look from Mary. Love the boots, great combo with the black skirt and colourful jacket.

I love this jacket, it´s very elegant. I like it with the black skirt and boots.

The skirt is also recycled, I like the whole outfit, the boots worked well but they were a bit too shiney for me.
I thought the skirt was at a perfect length.

Lovely jacket and it looks very nice together with the polo-neck sweater and the discreet necklace. :flowers: The boots are a good choice as well, IMO.

Love the outfit! I think that the boots are a far better and more practical choice than the heels she wore with a recent outfit given the snowy conditions!

Wonderful outfit, I love the jacket.
Wish she would of worn a pair of those suede boots Mathilde and Maxima have. :)

Are you serioues :eek: not those please, I wish Mathilde & Maxima would get rid of them.
I think Mary's boots are an example how boots should be worn :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom