Crown Prince Frederik, Current Events 1: November 2002 - October 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Alisa@Jul 8th, 2004 - 6:09 pm
I see. So there is Crown Prince Frederiks Fund and HRH Crown Prince Frederik's fond. Thanks for the clarification :flower:
So it is. And to add to the confusion: 'Crown Prince Frederiks Fund' is called so in danish as well. I think it has to do with being paid by rich americans with danish ancestors, who no longer speak any danish ;)

Your welcome :)

But it said 2003? That´s why I didn´t post them anyway. Maybe they were from last year.

The date said "14-06-04". So they were from this year. :flower:

"Beskrivelse:
Uddeling af Kronprins Frederiks Fond 2003"

Chatleen  Posted: Jul 8th, 2004 - 12:21 pm

Sports purposes, including those with a particularly social aspect
I thought all team sports were social ??? :p

I think frederik has a job but what is it? is it in the military?
?

icon1.gif

05/10 04Folketingets åbning. Regentparret, Kronprinsparret, H.K.H. Prins Joachim, H.K.H. Prinsesse Alexandra og H.K.H. Prinsesse Benedikte er til stede, kl. 12.00.

this will be Marys first opening of stortinget we will se if you can take it
I think there has been photos that show some og the royals sleeping I think iot was frederik a few yeras ago
Josefine it is not called stortinget but the parlimentet her in Denmark :)

H.M. Margrethe said:
icon1.gif

05/10 04Folketingets åbning. Regentparret, Kronprinsparret, H.K.H. Prins Joachim, H.K.H. Prinsesse Alexandra og H.K.H. Prinsesse Benedikte er til stede, kl. 12.00.

this will be Marys first opening of stortinget we will se if you can take it
I think there has been photos that show some og the royals sleeping I think iot was frederik a few yeras ago
Josefine it is not called stortinget but the parlimentet her in Denmark :)
I meant Folketingets I do not know what i got stortinget from is it Norway?

Those wore photos from the previous years, not this year's. This year will be the first year that Mary will attend the opening of Parliament.

Are you really taking this serious?? Just look at the site, you can see that it is all made up....

royal_sophietje said:
Are you really taking this serious?? Just look at the site, you can see that it is all made up....
LOL! Well Mary knows about this book. I think the Danish Librarian Association (or something to do with libraries) gave F&M some sort of computer database with all the online articles written about them before their wedding. And when Mary came across the "illegitimate daughter" thing, she goes to Fred: "Is it true" and he answers back with: "yes, and she promised to call you mummy" ...HAHAHA!! ... if I remember correctly, I think they both cracked up laughing!

O yeah, from that link provided, I especially like this sentence: "After the young woman's revelations, Prince Charles cancelled his participation in Crown Prince Frederik and Mary Donaldson's wedding, and princess Alexandra decided to divorce prince Joachim." What are they trying to imply? That J&A divorced because of this rumour?? Puhhhlease! (LOL!)

Last edited:
Pics from the Dragon 75th anniversary regatta at Saint Tropez (oct 10-16) with Prince Henrik, ex-King Constantine and Crown Prince Frederick

Freddie finished sixth in the race (not so bad).

Attachments

• fred1.jpg
    fred1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 240
  • fred10.jpg
    fred10.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 2,236
  • fred9.jpg
    fred9.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 2,237
  • fred8.jpg
    fred8.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 2,247
  • fred7.jpg
    fred7.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 314
  • fred6.jpg
    fred6.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 210
  • fred5.jpg
    fred5.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 2,252
  • fred4.jpg
    fred4.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 223
  • fred3.jpg
    fred3.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 188
  • fred.jpg
    fred.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 223
My kinde of a great king.

pdas1201 said:
Pics from the Dragon 75th anniversary regatta at Saint Tropez (oct 10-16) with Prince Henrik, ex-King Constantine and Crown Prince Frederick

Freddie finished sixth in the race (not so bad).
He is my kinde of a real king. I am looking forward to se him as the next regent of Denmark together with his wonderful wife the futur Queen Mary Elisabeth :) :) :)

Thanks for the pictures Julia. Red happens to be my favourite colour, but not for Henrik's trousers!

Mandy said:
Thanks for the pictures Julia. Red happens to be my favourite colour, but not for Henrik's trousers!
Your welcome Mandy! I also love red but agree that they don't do much for Henrik's trousers! ;)

I posted a video from queen silvias 50th birthday party at the swedish forum and there you will see a younger frederik

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary joined
Ambassador and Mrs. Bernstein at the American Club of
Copenhagen's montly luncheon at the SAS Radisson Hotel
in Copenhagen.

From Imagine Scandinavia

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 161
  • 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 218
  • 0003.jpg
    0003.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 181
  • 0004.jpg
    0004.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 172
  • 0005.jpg
    0005.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 205
  • 0006.jpg
    0006.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 226
Sydney Confidential
With Fiona Connolly, Naomi Toy & Matt Frilingos
The Daily Telegraph
Monday December 13, 2004
www.dailytelegraph.com.au

The Choices

Forget the Logies, the ARIA's and even the Oscars. As the year draws to a close, it's time to hand out the coveted Sydney Confidential People's Choice Awards, otherwise known as The Choices. And you get to decide.

This week, Confidential is asking you to vote in the following categories: Man of the Year, Women of the Year, Best Newcomer, Best Visiting Celebrity, Celebrity of the Year.

To vote, log on to www.dailytelegraph.com.au and follow the Sydney Confidential links. Each day's poll closes at midnight and the results of all five categories will be announced next Monday.

So, without further ado, Confidential gets this premier popular vote under way with the nominations for Man of the Year.

2374126_frederic.jpg

"CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK (HUGE photo of CP Frederik): Cried like a baby while waiting for Mary Donaldson at the altar. This real-life Prince Charming is Sydney's favourite in-law."

The Other candidates: Keith Urban (country singer), Trevor Butler (Big Brother winner), Daniel MacPherson (actor), Hugh Jackman (actor), Justin Hemmes (businessman), Guy Sebastian (Australian Idol), Reg Reagan (comedian), Eric Bana (actor), Russell Coight (comedian).

Last edited:
Jasl said:
Sydney Confidential
With Fiona Connolly, Naomi Toy & Matt Frilingos
The Daily Telegraph
Monday December 13, 2004
www.dailytelegraph.com.au

The Choices

Forget the Logies, the ARIA's and even the Oscars. As the year draws to a close, it's time to hand out the coveted Sydney Confidential People's Choice Awards, otherwise known as The Choices. And you get to decide.

This week, Confidential is asking you to vote in the following categories: Man of the Year, Women of the Year, Best Newcomer, Best Visiting Celebrity, Celebrity of the Year.

To vote, log on to www.dailytelegraph.com.au and follow the Sydney Confidential links. Each day's poll closes at midnight and the results of all five categories will be announced next Monday.

So, without further ado, Confidential gets this premier popular vote under way with the nominations for Man of the Year.

"CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK (HUGE photo of CP Frederik): Cried like a baby while waiting for Mary Donaldson at the altar. This real-life Prince Charming is Sydney's favourite in-law."

The Other candidates: Keith Urban (country singer), Trevor Butler (Big Brother winner), Daniel MacPherson (actor), Hugh Jackman (actor), Justin Hemmes (businessman), Guy Sebastian (Australian Idol), Reg Reagan (comedian), Eric Bana (actor), Russell Coight (comedian).
GO VOTE!!! HE only has 16 % of the votes!!!

I agree. That would be great if he wins! Come on all of you sheilas and blokes, vote for Frederik! :)

Unfortunately he lost - Guy Sebastian is jsut waaay too popular with the kids in Australia (he was last year's Australian Idol, and own favourite idol!). But Frederik came second, which was really excellent considering he was against Eric Bana (Troy/Black Hawk Down), Hugh Jackman (all round nice guy/ X Men's Wolverine), Reg Reagan (footy yobo...very funny) etc.

BUT Mary has also been nominated for "Woman of the Year"!!! Wow, can you believe it! She's up against Delta Goodrem who is just soooo mega popular amongst the young people here in Australia (I like her too, eventhough she can sometimes be a little bit too perfect), Sharon from Kath & Kim (very very funny! she'll probably battle it out with Delta, but not if Mary trounces them both!)

So click on this link to vote for Mary: http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story.jsp?sectionid=1266&storyid=2378308

Jasl said:
Unfortunately he lost - Guy Sebastian is jsut waaay too popular with the kids in Australia (he was last year's Australian Idol, and own favourite idol!). But Frederik came second, which was really excellent considering he was against Eric Bana (Troy/Black Hawk Down), Hugh Jackman (all round nice guy/ X Men's Wolverine), Reg Reagan (footy yobo...very funny) etc.
Second - thats not to bad! GO FREDERIK!!!

TRANSLATE PLEASE!!!

16-12-2004: Kronprins Frederik har sagt ja til at være med i en stor satsning på DR1, hvor syv ugers hundeslædeekspedition i Nordøstgrønland skal blive til en tv-serie om Danmarks-ekspeditionen i 1906-1907. DR's nyhedsvært Reimer Bo Christensen bliver en af de gennemgående figurer i udsendelserne. Kronprinsen skal medvirke på den sidste og nordligste del af turen.

Attachments

• ch129106_guest.jpg
    ch129106_guest.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 285
pdas1201 said:
TRANSLATE PLEASE!!!

16-12-2004: Kronprins Frederik har sagt ja til at være med i en stor satsning på DR1, hvor syv ugers hundeslædeekspedition i Nordøstgrønland skal blive til en tv-serie om Danmarks-ekspeditionen i 1906-1907. DR's nyhedsvært Reimer Bo Christensen bliver en af de gennemgående figurer i udsendelserne. Kronprinsen skal medvirke på den sidste og nordligste del af turen.
Crown Prince Frederik has agreed to take part in a new venture at DR1 (Chatleen: one of the public service tv-channels). 7 weeks of expedition by dog sledge in the North Eastern part of Greenland is going to be a new tv-series on the Denmark expedition 1906-1907. DR's anchorman Reimer Bo Christensen (Chatleen: the other man pictured) will be one of the main figures (can you say that in English??) in the programmes. The Crown Prince will participate in the last and most northern part of the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom