Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 8: Nov. 2008-Sep. 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
princess mary looked very beautiful and elegant when she attended the european film festival:flowers:.

Both Mary and Frederik looked good. How lucky of Dame Judi Dench to have sat at their table, and likewise for Frederik and Mary to sit with Dame Dench.

This looked like a fun event. I enjoyed seeing photos of the other attendees. It was definitely not the type of gala I expected. CP Mary looks beautiful, but CP Frederik (IMO) looks a bit rumpled in this photo.

What part did Frederik and Mary play in this event? Did either of them speak?

The main participants of the event were the sportsmen. Frederiks only role was to present the prize of the Danish Hall of fame sportsmanship. A lot of other prizes was awarded - but these was presented by sportsmen.

Current Events P.12

IMO The dress she is wearing is horrible on her. :ermm: When you don't have a model girl figure, and Mary doesn't, you can't get away with wearing black tights with a white dress. Maybe wearing the dress minus the black tights on another occasion, like on a warm sunny day, but not for a soirée handing out awards to sportsmen.

And what is going on with Fred's suit? Can't he wear a jacket that buttons up correctly?

Anyway, this isn't the Fashion section so I'll be quiet now. :whistling:

IMO The dress she is wearing is horrible on her. :ermm: When you don't have a model girl figure, and Mary doesn't, you can't get away with wearing black tights with a white dress. Maybe wearing the dress minus the black tights on another occasion, like on a warm sunny day, but not for a soirée handing out awards to sportsmen.

And what is going on with Fred's suit? Can't he wear a jacket that buttons up correctly?

Anyway, this isn't the Fashion section so I'll be quiet now. :whistling:
I desagree. The dress is very nice, and I don´t understand why you say that she can´t wear it with black tights, IMO they look perfects with that dress for an evening gala. Of course, I think that a dress like this is too much casual, and she´d never can wear it for some events, but for a sports gala, I think it´s ok.
And in relation to Fred...well, I think the same of you...

Well I don't think she has the legs for it. And it's a look that a young woman in her late teens/early twenties could carry off. That's all. :)

I have found some really good pictures of Frederik,Mary, Christian and Isabella I now have put them on me homepage about them:

Nanna
Kronprinsesse Mary

All I want to say about all this dress-story is that this dress is really beautiful and if she has body & she can afford herself interesting dresses then why not. Despite her age and being CP she might wear youthful and interesting clothes. and talking about this event I understood that it was something less-formal ...

Well I don't think she has the legs for it. And it's a look that a young woman in her late teens/early twenties could carry off. That's all. :)

I agree that the dress is a little young for her and her legs are nice, but not great with that dress. I firmly believe that everyone should wear age appropriate clothing. Any dress or skirt that length, IMO is too short for a woman of Mary's age. You can look youthful without being drastic.

The dress is very hip and refreshing, I personally would have liked to have seen it with a pair of black high healed boots though.

For goodness sake! she is only 35 year old. Still young and pretty. If someone think 35 is an old woman, then they should think twice.

For goodness sake! she is only 35 year old. Still young and pretty. If someone think 35 is an old woman, then they should think twice.
i agree with you 35 you are really joung, even today at 45 you can still looking juong, like the desesperte housewifes,, they all look faboulous and they are all over 40!

I'm not a Danish speaker, but I am (finally) able to figure out how to translate articles.

The article stated that Mary drank only water during this event. There was a lot of alcohol consumed at the event, but Mary was sticking to water. The author also stated that Mary, like most of the athletes, takes good care of herself and is concerned with being healthy. It was also mentioned that Mary needs to keep her energy levels up, due to her busy schedule.

Please remember : This is a thread about Crown Prince Frederik's
and Crown Princess Mary's current events. Posts about any
possible cosmetic changes are considered pure speculation and
off-topic, so please stop this discussion and stay on topic.

All posts from today that were discussing the botox theme have
been moved to the following thread:
Crown Princess Mary's Skin Care and Beauty Regime

Thanks for your understanding
Iceflower
Danish Forum Moderator

Last edited:
As a further reminder, this is not the place to discuss the fashion choices of Princess Mary. That may be done in this thread.

The article stated that Mary drank only water during this event. There was a lot of alcohol consumed at the event, but Mary was sticking to water.

I admire Mary for sticking to water all evening, it would be very easy in that situation to indulge a little too much and spend the evening being silly.
I know that after two or three glasses of white wine I am not responsible for my actions :ROFLMAO: and can quite literally end up on the rolling on the floor laughing. Perhaps she was the designated driver that night... ha ha.

Mary drank only water during this event. There was a lot of alcohol consumed at the event, but Mary was sticking to water.

Query how long before they start speculating that she is pregnant again because she did not drink any alcohol!

I don't like alcohol too, so I don't see it's strange to drink water. I read in newspaper that Mary doesn't like Marie but I don't understand German very well so I don' t understand this article. Anyone knows something about it?

I don't like alcohol too, so I don't see it's strange to drink water. I read in newspaper that Mary doesn't like Marie but I don't understand German very well so I don' t understand this article. Anyone knows something about it?

Do you have a link to the article that says Mary doesn't like Marie? I know that a lot of tabloids have spent time speculating about how Mary feels about Marie.

German tabloids are amongst the worlds most unreliable...I wouldn't worry too much..haha.

well, i can imagine that she is in so many events with all nice drinks and delicious meals but let's be realist if for each event that she goes she drinks and eats everything that they serve her she defenetly would not have her nice shape and she probably her face would not look so nice either, she probably trie to stick to a diet to keep her healthy and looking good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom