Christening of Sverre Magnus - March 4, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the pictures are all lovlely
I bet Ingrid is a right handfull cute but still a handfull , poor old marius ,

I scanned this pics from se og hør for TRF from the evening reception at Skaugum
1 Mary, Frederik and Christian
2 Crown Princess Victoria (lets hope the car is heated:p )
3 Haakon and Martha Lorentzen
4 Countess Ruth, Queen Sonja, King Harald and Queen Margrethe (lots of dead animals in that car:p )
5 Benedikte Ferner and Aage Vinden, in the front seat Alexander Ferner
6 Friends of Haakon and Mette-Marit Aimeè Krogh and Jan Salmi

Also there are pictures of the following arriving: Morten Andreassen, Bertine Zetlitz, Märtha and Ari Behn, Per and Kristin Høiby

Crown Princess Victoria did not leave until 2.30

7 Christian at the airport

Attachments

• ingrid0003.JPG
    ingrid0003.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 396
  • ingrid0002.JPG
    ingrid0002.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 484
  • ingrid0004.JPG
    ingrid0004.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 349
  • ingrid0009.JPG
    ingrid0009.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 521
  • ingrid0008.JPG
    ingrid0008.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 305
  • ingrid0007.JPG
    ingrid0007.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 333
  • ingrid0010.JPG
    ingrid0010.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,041
Last edited:
Thank you!

Thank you very much, Larzen, for scanning those beautyful pictures. I didn't see them anywhere else! :)

But where were the little prince (Christian) in the christening??? :confused:

thanks, Larzen... :)
your caption is very funny.. there must be lots of dead animals in the car. :rolleyes:

Very nice indeed. Sorry to admit but I was so wrapped up into the Oscars that I totally forgot about the little prince. Looks like everyone had a good time though.:)

It's been ages since I've had time to visit the forum, so am delighted to see such beautiful photographs of the christening.
Adore the black and white/cream theme for the official party - very stylish!

more pics from photoshot

Attachments

• B290_093806_0006.jpg
    B290_093806_0006.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 325
  • B290_093806_0002.jpg
    B290_093806_0002.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 240
  • B290_093806_0001.jpg
    B290_093806_0001.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 296
photofan said:
But where were the little prince (Christian) in the christening??? :confused:

staying with nanny while parents attend at christening i dont blame Mary what she wanted bring or not after christening ceremony she would bring her son to reception i think so.

Hola magazine dedicated this week cover to Sverre's Christening.

(source: Hola magazine)

Larzen said:
I scanned this pics from se og hør for TRF from the evening reception at Skaugum
4 Countess Ruth, Queen Sonja, King Harald and Queen Margrethe (lots of dead animals in that car:p )

You have to admit that it looks warm in that car in opposition to Victoria's:D ...

Thank you Larzen, I think it is so nice to see after-party photos...

And Prince Christian, Oh my, his eyes are beautiful and he is always so alert:p !

Thank you again!

mtbcm :)

The current issue of Point de vue has coverage of Sverre Magnus's christening.

Photo from Pointdevue.fr

Attachments

• pdvcouv10628.jpg
    pdvcouv10628.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 409
Sorry to chime in so late...and I know I am in the minority. But I don't like Princess Rosario's outfit...or rather the color. It just looks bland. Although I don't know if I would wear black to a christening...the other ladies just look better in my opinion.

Loved the video of Ingrid and the candle. Poor Sverre..it was his party and he can cry if he wants to :)

About Maxima's outfit: I saw a picture of it in a dutch magazine and it is not black, only the neckline is...

The pictures are all lovlely :p !!!!!!!

Marengo said:
About Maxima's outfit: I saw a picture of it in a dutch magazine and it is not black, only the neckline is...

So what color is it?

What I think I loved most about the service was how involved Marius was. He attended to his little sister and was treated just like a part of the family. I have wondered about this because being a step-child is hard but being a step-child in a royal family could be most difficult. It really looks like Haakon takes good care of him and treats him great. They look very close and he looks like a great big brother.

I agree- I wish MM would dress IA a little bit cuter and more frilly for a little girl. She is beautiful and deserves to show it off for a little while. She will be taking on her role soon enough and not be able to be too proud. I say show it off for now.

RebaFan,
Just a little correction, Marius is not a step child but a half-sibling to IA and SM.
Linda 85

hello all!

I really enjoyed the pictures you have posted! Thank you very much, I am very fond of this cute familiy!

Here are som pictures from E-Billedbladet i made for this board

1 Christian at Gardermoen
2 Christian at Kastrup
3-4 Frederik, Victoria and Mary arriving at Skaugum for the afterparty, Christian and his nany was in the car behind
5 Frederik, Mary, Christian and Nanny leaving from Skaugum
6 Ingrid on the stairs
7 Very elegant Rosarion and her husband Kyril of Bulgaria

Attachments

• Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
    Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 938
  • Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg
    Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,053
  • Untitled-TrueColor-03.jpg
    Untitled-TrueColor-03.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 421
  • Untitled-TrueColor-04.jpg
    Untitled-TrueColor-04.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 371
  • fddsfsd.jpg
    fddsfsd.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 430
  • Untitled-TrueColor-05.jpg
    Untitled-TrueColor-05.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 424
  • Untitled-TrueColor-06.jpg
    Untitled-TrueColor-06.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 346
(Source: Hola magazine)

(Did you noticed that Maud Angelica had her nails painted to match with her dress?!... how posh :D )

(Moderators please feel free to delete part or all the pictures)

mtbcm said:

(Did you noticed that Maud Angelica had her nails painted to match with her dress?!... how posh :D )

ah thank you for all the scans. it is great!
but HAVE YOU NOTICED; ARI BEHN IS WEARING HEELS?? or am I seeing this wrong? click on the image of marhta en ari en you can see it clearly, is this a new trend in Norway???:D :p

winDirVariable="C:/WINDOWS"

Fab pictures , they all look really relaxed and happy.

Everyone looked amazing esp Mary and Maxima and Rosario but MM looked very dull for the main Attraction

mirrjam said:
ah thank you for all the scans. it is great!
but HAVE YOU NOTICED; ARI BEHN IS WEARING HEELS?? or am I seeing this wrong? click on the image of marhta en ari en you can see it clearly, is this a new trend in Norway???:D :p

winDirVariable="C:/WINDOWS"

I don't think high heels for men is a trend in Norway. At least I haven't observed any. The thing is that Ari Behn is a bit excentric :D and creates his own trend. He has designed a line of very strange clothes with a friend.

Back
Top Bottom