Royal Predictions for 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UK
Pregnancy announcement for Princess Beatrice of York
Pregnancy announcement for Lady Gabriella Kingston
Pregnancy announcement for Flora Vesterberg
Pregnancy announcement for Princess Eugenie of York
No improvement in the relation Sussex / BRF
First love interest for Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor
Engagement of Peter Philipps
New love for the Earl of Snowdon

DK
Health issues for Queen Margrethe
Prince Christian starts dating
New love for Countess Alexandra
Second child for Prince Gustav and Princess Carina

NO
Wedding of Princess Märtha Louise and her Shaman, but without any royal guests
Some good news for the health of Crown Princess Mette-Marit
Prince Sverre Magnus will join army
Health issues for King Harald

SV
Pregnancy announcement for Princess Sofia
Pregnancy announcement for Princess Madeleine
Princess Madeleine and her family will move back to Sweden in summer

NL
New love for Princess Mabel
No threat anymore for the Princess of Orange
Popularity improvement for the royal family

BEL
Pregnancy announcement of Princess Maria-Laura
Engagement of Prince Joachim
More solo engagements for the Duchess of Brabant
Prince Emmanuel will join army

LUX
Girl for Prince Felix and Princess Claire
Girl for Princess Alexandra and Nicolas
New love for Prince Louis
Engagement for Prince Sebastien
Pregnancy announcement for Archduchess Natacha

ES
Divorce for Infanta Cristina
Health issues for King Juan Carlos
First love for the Princess of Asturias
Engagement of Victoria Federica

MO
Engagement for Pauline
Pregnancy announcement of Beatrice Borromeo
Engagement for Princess Alexandra
Prince Albert will release a statement of the future of Jazmin and Alexandre (will never have functions in Monaco)

LI
Pregnancy announcement of Princess Marie-Astrid
Pregnancy announcement of Princess Maria-Anunciata
Pregnancy announcement of Princess Maria Claudia
Full retirement of Prince Hans-Adam
Engagement announcement of Prince Joseph Wenzel
Press reports on a love of Princess Marie-Caroline

Further
Pregnancy announcement of Princess Rajwa of Jordan
Pregnancy announcement of Princess Iman of Jordan
Pregnancy announcement of Princess Nina of Greece
Pregnancy announcement of Princess Mafalda of Bulgaria
Pregnancy announcement of Princess Sophie-Alexandra of Bavaria
Pregnancy announcement of Crown Princess Elia of Albania
Pregnancy announcement of Princess Victoria Romanovna
Pregnancy announcement of Princess Yasmin Murat
Pregnancy announcement of Alina-Maria de Roumanie Medforth-Mills
Baby girl for Princess Alessandra of Hannover
Baby girl for the Countess of Paris
Engagement of Princess Salma of Jordan
Engagement of Prince Albert II. of Thurn und Taxis
Engagement of Princess Noor Pahlavi
Engagement of Princess Iman Pahlavi
Wedding of Princess Theodora of Greece and Pregnancy announcement of Theodora

AFAIR, te Earl of Snowdon already as a new love.

And Princess Iman Pahlavi is already engaged (to Bradley Sherman).

[...]

SV
Pregnancy announcement for Princess Sofia
Pregnancy announcement for Princess Madeleine
Princess Madeleine and her family will move back to Sweden in summer

BEL
Pregnancy announcement of Princess Maria-Laura
Engagement of Prince Joachim

Sofia and Madeleine? I guess no more children for Carl Philip and Sofia and for Madeleine and Chris

And about the Belgians, I would add a engagement for Luisa Maria and Karl Ilias and a love for Laetitia Maria

Last edited:
Sofia and Madeleine? I guess no more children for Carl Philip and Sofia and for Madeleine and Chris

And about the Belgians, I would add new loves for Luisa Maria and Laetitia Maria

My stomach-feeling is also that Madeleine and Sofia will stop at 3 children… They seems to be more than happy as it is… And Victoria at 2, but as she turns 47, no more biological children is expected anyway

And about the Belgians, I would add new loves for Luisa Maria and Laetitia Maria

Luisa Maria has a boyfriend - Prince Karl Ilias of Auersperg.

I also say that Princess Theodora of Greece will get married in the summer in Greece in a simple ceremony with the presence of some family and friends. Let's see if I get this prediction right.

BELGIUM:

– Emmanuel will decide not to join the military and that's perfectly ok ❤️
– First pregnancy for Maria Laura with her and William Isvy welcoming a baby boy, Sebastian, towards the end of the year
– Engagement between Luisa Maria and Karl-Ilias of Auersperg-Breunner

DENMARK:

– Christian will attend his first Opening of the Parliament
– Upon graduating from the gymnasium, Christian will enlist in the Army’s Mobilisation Troops
– Outgoing state visit to Sweden
– Incoming state visit from the UK (if not from them, then Poland or Canada)
– Mary will be made Commander of the Order of Dannebrog in honour of her and Frederik's 20th wedding anniversary
– Mary and Frederik will be in Braine, France, on 15 June 2024 for the centennial of the establishment of The Danish Soldiers Cemetery
– Mary visits an East African country
– QMII receives either the Henning Bahs Award or the Bodil Special Award at the Bodil Awards for her work on Ehrengard
– Celebration of Benedikte's 80th birthday on a similar scale as Joachim's 50th though she deserves a much bigger celebration for her unwavering dedication to her country throughout the years

JORDAN:

– First pregnancy for Rajwa with her and Hussein welcoming a boy, Talal, towards the end of the year
– First and only pregnancy for Raiyah with her and Ned welcoming a girl, Alia, in the summer
– Wedding for one of Aisha's kids and one of Zein's kids

LUXEMBOURG:

– Claire and Félix will welcome a boy, Jules, in early 2024
– Alexandra and Nicolas will also welcome a boy, Augustin, in the spring

NORWAY:

– Still no wedding for Märtha and her Shaman

SWEDEN:

– Fourth and final pregnancy for Sofia with her and Carl Philip welcoming a girl, Amelia, towards the end of the year
– Another delay in the Madde-family move spectacle

UK:

– State visit to Denmark
– The Wales' engagement count remains unimpressive at the end of the year on account of them prioritising family
– Summer wedding for Peter Phillips and Lindsay Wallace in Scotland
– Engagement between Samuel Chatto and Eleanor Ekserdjian
– First pregnancy for Flora with her and Timothy welcoming a boy, Angus, in the summer
– Ellen Lascelles will make history as the closest descendant of a British monarch (great-great-granddaughter of George V) to enter a same-sex marriage with her girlfriend Channtel McPherson – of course the BRF will not brother acknowledging this

NON-REIGNING:

– Bavaria: First pregnancy for Sophie with her and Ludwig welcoming a girl, Franziska, towards the end of the year
– Bonaparte: Second pregnancy for Olympia with her and Jean-Christophe welcoming a girl, Joséphine, in 2025
– Greece: Theodora will finally marry Matthew
– Hanover: Alessandra and Christian will welcome a boy, Maximilian, in spring
– Orléans: Philomena and Jean will welcome a girl, Isabelle, just after New Years
– Romania: Third pregnancy for Alina-Maria with her and Nicholas welcoming a girl, Teodora, towards the end of the year
– Russia: Second pregnancy for Victoria with her and George welcoming a boy, Mikhail, in autumn

Last edited:
Christian and Alessandra of Hannover are already pregnant ;)

A thread to discuss royal predictions for 2024

Let's start with me:

- Christian will attend the New Year's Court with his parents
- Belgium will visit Sweden
- Spain will visit the Netherlands
- Japan will finally visit the UK
- Ingrid Alexandra goes to university
- Elisabeth will finish her studies and begin her royal duties
- Sverre Magnus will have a gap year before enter in the university
- Alexia will go to university
- There's a possibility of a State Visit from Spain to Norway after the Netherlands
- Haakon and Mette-Marit represent the King more often at international events.
- King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia will make a State Visit to an European monarchy
- The French State Visit to Sweden will finally be held in the first six months of the year
- Another baby girl for Félix and Claire
- Madeleine will attend the Nobel Prize ceremony
- Health concerns for some older royals (Harald V, Astrid, Margrethe or the Haga princesses)
- A lot of new projects for Queen Daisy
- Christian can have a gap year or enter in the university
- King Charles III and Queen Camilla will make a tour to the Commonwealth states.

And last but not least, Letizia will be appointed Dame Grand Cross with Collar of the Order of Carlos III on occasion of her and Felipe's 20th wedding anniversary

Always my favorite thread of the year!

UK
*Lots of travel for King Charles and Queen Camilla including a visit to Canada and possibly Greece.
*A book of the King’s watercolors published to raise money for a good cause with a forward by Queen.
*A pregnancy announcement from Bea and Edo in late summer with a boy born in early 2025.
*Rumors of marital trouble for Eugenie and Jack with a separation announced in mid to late fall.
*More visibility for Peter and Lindsay with an engagement announced in fall or winter and a quiet wedding next summer at Crathie Kirk.
*Loads of fun pictures of the Wales, Tindall, and Mapelli-Mozzi children together throughout the year.
*Rumors of a romance for Louise.
*A few quiet appearances for James but nothing too public or high profile other than appearances with the family at Trooping, Christmas, etc. and nothing that requires him to speak publicly.
*Bea and Edo will officially step up into a few small engagements and appearances.
*Zara and Mike will continue to act as unofficial ambassadors for the family.
*Peter and Lindsay will be seen to enjoy their time with the family as a quiet seal of approval from the family.
*Not much is seen of Eugenie and Jack as they try to quietly sort out their problems before eventually making a separation announcement.
*Harry and Meghan continue to do what they do and continue to sink in popularity while the family give every appearance of remaining unbothered by the whole spectacle.
*Meghan quietly distances herself from Harry.
*A separation for Harry and Meghan toward the end of the year.
*Rumors run rampant that Harry wants to return to the UK with the children following their separation but Meghan is preventing it.
*Something fun from Edward and Sophie, though what I really don’t know. Maybe a fun announcement from the DoE awards or a new joint patronage that allows them to do some fun things.
*Andrew remains quietly in the background though both he and Sarah quietly appear at events like Trooping, Christmas, Easter, etc.
*At least one joint engagement for Catherine and Camilla, maybe with the addition of Sophie and/or Anne. Maybe something with the Women’s Institute since we know the late Queen visited each year.

Monaco
*Alexandre and his mother continue to make waves and public comments.
*An engagement for Jazmin.
*We see an increase in Jazmin’s “big sister” moments, especially with the twins with it being implied that both Albert and Charlene are encouraging a good relationship between her and the younger children.
*Following public speculation and rumor after Alexandre’s continued comments Albert makes an official public statement that while he loves the older two children and is happy to have them in his life and the lives of the twins, there will be no public role for them.
*Charlene continues to quietly distance herself and rumors continue to abound regarding the marriage.

Sweden
*One last pregnancy for CP and Sofia. A fourth boy born late in the year.
*Maddie and Chris and the children will move back to Sweden in June following the end of the school year in Florida. Maddie and the children will be frequently seen but Chris will travel for work and rumors will ramp up later in the year about the state of the marriage though no announcement of any separation will be made.
*Victoria and Daniel, along with Estelle, will be seen even more frequently than they already are and will begin to handle even more duties as her parents begin to slow their activities.
*Lucky for us we’ll be treated to a few more of those wonderful moments with all of the cousins together with Estelle and Leonore leading the pack of littles.
*Daniel speaks in depth about his transplant, possibly as a forward to a book or maybe in work with a transplant organization he takes on the support of.

Norway
*King Harald’s health continues to decline and his duties are ever more frequently taken up by Haakon.
*A quiet year for Mette-Marit with concerns about her own health forcing her to frequently withdraw from public duties.
*An announcement that Sverre Magnus will skip the military and head straight for university, possibly in London or the US.
*An engagement for Marcus Hoiby.
*Ramped up rumors of romance for Ingrid Alexandra after photos show her enjoying time with her boyfriend.
*Some sort of fun engagement for Ingrid Alexandra and Sonja.
*A wedding for Martha Louise and Durek that becomes tabloid fodder after the family decline to attend.

Denmark
*Christian and Isabella are seen publicly and frequently, possibly even a few joint engagements, in an attempt to take the heat and the press off of Fred and Mary.
*Rumors continue to abound about the state of Fred and Mary’s marriage without any sort of public statement.
*Margrethe takes on less and less after health concerns grow.
*Joachim sticks his foot in his mouth publicly once again and causes headlines comparing his behavior to that of his father.
*Fred and Mary’s 20th wedding anniversary celebrations are more muted than expected after the rough press and speculation about the state of their marriage.

Netherlands
*WA and Maxima will find themselves hit again with stories of being out of touch.
*Catharina Amalia takes on more and more public engagements and news about her schooling is kept quiet for security reasons.
*A couple of eyebrow raising stories hit about Alexia and her behavior.

*Rumors of marital trouble for Eugenie and Jack with a separation announced in mid to late fall.

Surely not; i don't see any sign of that or even a hint, but then again Peter and Autumn's separation caught me totally by surprise.

*A separation for Harry and Meghan toward the end of the year.

I used to think the marriage wouldn't last long, as they have absolutely nothing in common that I can see, however now I think they'll stick it out to the bitter end, because they won't be able to admit they were wrong. JMO.

*Andrew remains quietly in the background though both he and Sarah quietly appear at events like Trooping, Christmas, Easter, etc.

Only at the family events, not at Trooping, the "public" wouldn't stand for it (for "public" read "press").

As for my predictions, i do think this is likely to be the year that PBeatrice has a second baby, and Peter & Lindsay could well make things official. But is she actually divorced yet? It would be nice to see LLouise with a boyfriend.

KCharles, QCamilla and the Wales family will go from strength to strength. They're doing the LQueen proud. Catherine might become the female equivalent of KG.

QCamilla, PCatherine, PAnne and DSophie will get the RFO, in that order; it may take a couple of years.

2024 is the silver wedding anniversary of Edward & Sophie; i'd like to see her receive a substantial piece of jewellery for her very own, that would be nice.

Last edited:

And about the Belgians, I would add a engagement for Luisa Maria and Karl Ilias and a love for Laetitia Maria

Agree. I don't see new pregnancies for CP and Madeleine likely. Sofia's pregnancy is not impossible but fourth child is bit unlikely IMO. And Madeleine seems even more unlikely. Madeleine turns already 42 on next Summer and I am not sure how intrested even Chris would be. Furthermore fact that Adrienne turns six on next March, there hardly is anymore fourth child anyway.

Well, at least no prediction with Victoria. That would be nearby impossible taking her age. Let's see will someone yet try prediction with Welsh couple.

UK
Harry & Meghan will separate and H & the children will return to the UK but he will not be welcomed by all of the family.

William & Catherine will stay close to home during school holidays but will travel overseas when the children are at school.

George will commence at Eton.

Beatrice & Edo will announce a second pregnancy, another daughter Susan Alexandra.

Eugenie & Jack will announce a third pregnancy towards the end of the year. A daughter Helena Mary.

UK
Harry & Meghan will separate and H & the children will return to the UK but he will not be welcomed by all of the family.

William & Catherine will stay close to home during school holidays but will travel overseas when the children are at school.

George will commence at Eton.

Beatrice & Edo will announce a second pregnancy, another daughter Susan Alexandra.

Eugenie & Jack will announce a third pregnancy towards the end of the year. A daughter Helena Mary.

George won't start at Eton as he won't be old enough. A boy has to be 13 to start there (same for Marlborough) so it is a few years yet before the Wales children will change schools again.

What he has had to do is have his first 'interview' with the school/s to see what he and the school think of each other when in 5th grade, which he did in 2023.

Why all these predictions of the Sussexes separating/divorcing etc? Every year we get this in the predictions and every year it doesn’t happen. And why predict the sad break up of a marriage and family anyway? Some kind of wish fulfilment?

And Harry wouldn’t be returning to GB alone with his children fulltime. The divorce courts in California wouldn’t allow such a thing without Meghan’s consent and that just wouldn’t happen. If anything does occur with the couple (and there’s no sign of it) Harry would live near his children in the US and they would be with their mother.

Why all these predictions of the Sussexes separating/divorcing etc? Every year we get this in the predictions and every year it doesn’t happen. And why predict the sad break up of a marriage and family anyway? Some kind of wish fulfilment

I think it's for two reasons:
1) they have put themselves in a very high stress, high stake situation and lost a lot of connections with a lot of people. It's a difficult situation emotionally and it can take a serious tool on a marriage.
2) I think a lot of people (me included honestly) think they don't seem to have much in common based on what they told us.

That said, I don't personally think they will divorce and I actually wish them and the kids the best.

George won't start at Eton as he won't be old enough. A boy has to be 13 to start there (same for Marlborough) so it is a few years yet before the Wales children will change schools again.

What he has had to do is have his first 'interview' with the school/s to see what he and the school think of each other when in 5th grade, which he did in 2023.

As a year 6 student, George will probably be doing assessment day tests and school interviews over the next 6-8 weeks, with decisions coming in thick and first. The boys admissions process, for most independent schools, is usually completed before Easter.

The process can be whatever but Eton doesn't take boys until they have turned 13 and nor does Marlborough so he won't be going to Eton this year.

I remember just after Diana died and it was announced that Harry would be sitting the tests for Eton during that year - i.e. after he turned 12 but he didn't get in that year (when he would have started after turning 13 the following September) and repeated his final year at Ludgrove and went to Eton after he turned 14.

Royal Predictions for 2024:
We will have a great Royal Forum live moment when King Frederick X and Queen Mary ascend to the throne. And let's hope because his name is now with an X Elon Musk mentions it on twitter...I mean X. :lol:

It seems as if no one had Queen Margrethe abdicating on their bingo cards!

When I read the announcement, despite it being on the official Instagram page, I still didn't believe it and had to research further (and to check it wasn't 1 April!). To be honest, still find it hard to believe :ohmy:

I don't have any predictions (do have some hopes) but love the majority of suggestions so far; seems like it could be an interesting year :flowers:

The process can be whatever but Eton doesn't take boys until they have turned 13 and nor does Marlborough so he won't be going to Eton this year.

I don't believe there is much debate about the 13+ entry.

It seems as if no one had Queen Margrethe abdicating on their bingo cards!

And perhaps no one did predict the announcement on 2023 Royal predictions thread. And if did, several replies stated not going to happen.

DENMARK:

– Christian will attend his first Opening of the Parliament
– Upon graduating from the gymnasium, Christian will enlist in the Army’s Mobilisation Troops
[-]– Outgoing state visit to Sweden
– Incoming state visit from the UK (if not from them, then Poland or Canada)[/-]
– Mary will be made Commander of the Order of Dannebrog in honour of her and Frederik's 20th wedding anniversary
[-]– Mary and Frederik will be in Braine, France, on 15 June 2024 for the centennial of the establishment of The Danish Soldiers Cemetery
– Mary visits an East African country
[/-]– QMII receives either the Henning Bahs Award or the Bodil Special Award at the Bodil Awards for her work on Ehrengard
– Celebration of Benedikte's 80th birthday on a similar scale as Joachim's 50th though she deserves a much bigger celebration for her unwavering dedication to her country throughout the years

I reckon his begs for an update after last night's surprise :eek:

– Isabella, Vincent and Josephine will all receive the Order of the Elephant on 14 January 2024
– Visits to Greenland, the Faroe Islands and also Northern Schleswig, I suspect – possibly even a tour of the different regions of Denmark
– During the visit to Greenland, Mary will receive the Nersornaat
If M&F commence their introductory visits to the Nordic countries this year, I suspect Iceland and Sweden will be chosen for this year, with visits to Norway and Finland taking place in 2025 – but I lean more towards them focusing on their own kingdom this year
If M&F visit Sweden, Daniel will receive the Order of the Elephant
– I have a feeling QMII might have to undergo another operation...
– QMII, Benedikte and Anne-Marie will holiday together either in Greece or at Château de Cayx

Last edited:
A thread to discuss royal predictions for 2024

Let's start with me:

- Christian will attend the New Year's Court with his parents
- Belgium will visit Sweden
- Spain will visit the Netherlands
- Japan will finally visit the UK
- Ingrid Alexandra goes to university
- Elisabeth will finish her studies and begin her royal duties
- Sverre Magnus will have a gap year before enter in the university
- Alexia will go to university
- There's a possibility of a State Visit from Spain to Norway after the Netherlands
- Haakon and Mette-Marit represent the King more often at international events.
- King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia will make a State Visit to an European monarchy
- The French State Visit to Sweden will finally be held in the first six months of the year
- Another baby girl for Félix and Claire
- Madeleine will attend the Nobel Prize ceremony
- Health concerns for some older royals (Harald V, Astrid, Margrethe or the Haga princesses)
- A lot of new projects for Queen Daisy
- Christian can have a gap year or enter in the university
- King Charles III and Queen Camilla will make a tour to the Commonwealth states.

- A tour for Scandinavian neighbors for Frederik and Mary
- They will make a tour across Denmark
- And last but not least, Letizia will be appointed Dame Grand Cross with Collar of the Order of Carlos III on occasion of her and Felipe's 20th wedding anniversary

Claire and Felix will have a girl
Alexandra and Nicholas will have a boy
Beatrice and Edo will announce second pregnancy
William and Kate will go on two royal tours and the wales kids will accompany them on one of the tours.
Flora and Tim vesterberg have their first child

Prediction: King Frederik and Queen Mary of Denmark do a state visit to Sweden.

Back
Top Bottom