Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Part 37: March 2012 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the colour of the dress is too "strong". it would match dark-eyed brunette, Charlotte should choose sth less "saturated". Navy blue is definitely not hers.

Beautiful girl with a horrible posture. The dress seems too long for her torso.

I just noticed somthing, but maybe it is only the trick of the lights.
Is the blue gown (if you scroll down) a bit dirty? It looks like it has some stains.
I've put them in red circles: imgbox - fast, simple image host
And if you click on the photo it will be zoomed.

Good eye, azure. I noticed nothing when I first saw the pics!
But now I see them everywhere not just the ones you pointed out. It seems dirty but since there are so many of those things I wonder if it is not just the fabric....

It CAN'T be dirty!!! Imagine a Gucci dress, worn by a famous person for a promotionnal event!!! How could it be????
It is just the fabric!

In another topic, it is funny than in the meatime time that she goes to many movie events (Cannes, Venice, ...) she dates an actor. Coincidence???

The events she has gone to so far have all been sponsored by Gucci. They have paid for old films to be restored or re-edited.eg. Rome, Cannes, Venice. Gad hasn't gone with her though he may have gone to Cannes separately. I read that Gad is going to the Toronto film festival soon so it will be interesting to see if Charlotte goes with him.

Maybe she splitted a drink or something - this isn't something odd and out of this world! Or maybe a car passed! (What a fantasy:D)

She has a contracht with Gucci, Gad has nothing to do with this, even though they both have a link with the movie events that are taking place.
Hmm.. it would be really interesting to see if Gad is going to take Charlotte in the Toronto Festival.

Last edited:
What a lovely young lady she is. She is growing up so fast. I cant believe how much she really does look like her mother, especially in these pics. Wow.

Swoon Productions has a website cover page now. It says it's under construction. It gives 2 addresses; one in Paris and one in Monaco. Monaco is listed as the headquarters; for tax reasons obviously. I looked at the spaces on Google. I am wondering if they have actually rented office space, having mail go to their apartments or they are just places to pick up mail. The office space in Monaco has to be expensive. Check out the swimming pools, yes multiple penthouses, on the roof of the Monaco address .Swoonproductions.com/ is the website and 1 Rue de Tenao is the Monaco address.

I have to admit that I have a crush on Charlotte. I think she is one beautiul young lady.

She is magnificent!!!

Nevertheless, I noticed that since she is with Gad she very often wears shorts!! Is Gad obsessed with women wearing shorts??? Or it is just a coincidence??

She is magnificent!!!

Nevertheless, I noticed that since she is with Gad she very often wears shorts!! Is Gad obsessed with women wearing shorts??? Or it is just a coincidence??

haha, poor Gad! :)
As much as I find that his relationship with Charlotte is creepy, he isn't guilty of everything in her life.:cool:

Shorts are the fashion this summer. Everybody is wearing them everywhere. I don't think we have to look further...

About the pics... isn't she a bit underdressed for the event? I have not seen pictures of anyone else, so, I'm just asking, not stating, but the dress code fora film festival usually is not that casual (with a few exceptions like Sundance).

Also... On the one hand I'm glad she went to Toronto because we got a chance to see new pics, on the other... her appearence there is really disapointing.

I mean, I've always despised girls who live their boyfriend's life. That kind of girl who changes life, friends, hobbies, etc depending on the man she is with.
And Charlotte is looking like the epitome of that kind of girl.

Felix: oh, I'm so serious, I'm going to prépa school, I'm a student I want to go into the ENS, I even quit riding to bury myself in my books.

Alex: oh, now I'm so cool and trendy. I change my wardrobe entirely, I am so edgy now, I drop my "oh so serious studies" and my life in Paris and I move to London after a couple of month with my new boyfriend, and I loooove contemporary art, I even start a project for young artists in Monaco.

Gad: oh, my God I love cinema! I'm going to start a production company to help new directors and make movies, and since I'm back with a semi-intelectual crowd I drop my cool london outfits and dress sloppy, and I spend my summer in LA following my man around the world and I put totally on hold my oh so serious passion for horses.

Also, I have to wonder... what happened with her obsession with privacity? Wasn't she so keen on keeping her live private and being recognized as someone by her own achievements?
And now she goes parading around at a photocall as "the girlfriend of"?

It looks more and more like the poor girl has no idea who she is. It's kind of sad. If she stoped living the life of her boyfriends she could probably be a interesting person on her own.

Last edited:
I would like to agree with that reference about the girls who change for their bf's life.

Anyway, her outfit was really nice, but not suitable for the Toronto Film Festival. I think it would be better for an appearence in an exhibition or for the opening of a famous shop or something.
If she wants to show her sophisticated side, there are many ways for it and she could have done much better.

*I saw another outfit from Kristen Stewart (if she's a good example for some of you). She wore a veery nice and feminine dress at the Toronto Film Festival. Not very exaggerated and not that too simple or maximalistic. Just fine and appropriate.

Last edited:
haha, poor Gad! :)

Shorts are the fashion this summer. Everybody is wearing them everywhere. I don't think we have to look further...

You might be righ, I'm not so aware of trends. Sorry Gad...

Felix: oh, I'm so serious, I'm going to prépa school, I'm a student I want to go into the ENS, I even quit riding to bury myself in my books.

Alex: oh, now I'm so cool and trendy. I change my wardrobe entirely, I am so edgy now, I drop my "oh so serious studies" and my life in Paris and I move to London after a couple of month with my new boyfriend, and I loooove contemporary art, I even start a project for young artists in Monaco.

Gad: oh, my God I love cinema! I'm going to start a production company to help new directors and make movies, and since I'm back with a semi-intelectual crowd I drop my cool london outfits and dress sloppy, and I spend my summer in LA following my man around the world and I put totally on hold my oh so serious passion for horses.

EXCELLENT POST!!!!!! You put the finger on the right point!!!
I would add that it was also her mother's style. Go throught the different profiles Pcs Caroline has adopted, depending on the companion she had.
Philippe Junot : I'm a young jet-setter..
Roberto Rosselini : I'm mourning my mother, you are mourning your mam also, both our mothers were friends, we are also friends, having suddenly something deeper..
Stefano Casiraghi : I'm the Italian mama, I'd love to have twenty kids, I'm preparing pasta myself for my family
Vincent Lindon : I'm hippish, I live in the village, I wear long skirts and boots
Prince E.A. : I'M A ROYAL HIGHNESS, COUSIN OF QEII, I WEAR HISTORICAL FAMILY TIARAS, I participate in folklor celebrations in Germany and Austria, like the landlord of the domain, and after I go back to my castle.
Like mother, like daughter!:p

Last edited:
You're right about Caroline, Fandesacs!

I may be wrong because I am younger than her, and I don't have any memories of Caroline during her twenties, so I don't really know how she was perceived during the 70s and 80s but the main difference between mother and daughter to me, is that I never thought of Caroline as a very driven person or someone who ever had any interest in doing anything special with her life.

In my mind she is just this wealthy mom on neverending holidays who from time to time ocuppies herself with a couple of charity parties.

I know she had life interests when young, that she liked dancing, and horserinding, for example, but she never seemed to be interested on investing herself seriously into anything. Also, she belongs to another generation when many women were contented with being a wife and a mother.

Now, Charlotte seems very different, at least on the surface. She seems eager to do things with her life and exploit her many chances and posibilities. She introduces herself as someone driven, passionate, with an independent mind...
So, that's probably why I find more shocking to see her living her men lives' once and again...

Last edited:
You made me laugh girls:) I guess it has to do with the fact they don´t have an independent life and a career on their own, they can move along with the partner. But also with adapting to a new life and new friends. If you marry a prince of course you will have to attend royal weddings, if you date an actor you attend premiers. I´d do the same as long as my economic possilibities, which are not an obstacle in this case, allow me.

Last edited:
I think she dresses to blend in with the crowd so as not to be as noticeable in everyday life. It is the opposite at the film festivals. She is dressing to be noticed. I am sure Gucci has a major say in what she wears.

She was definitely underdressed even for TIFF. If you look at everybody else there--even in the background of pics, people who aren't celebrities but mere handlers--even they were dressed up. The shoes are nice but the outfit is way too casual and almost lazy. I also agree about her multiple identities contingent upon her boyfriend at the time. I hope we're wrong, but seriously she's done this too many times before.

You made me laugh girls:) I guess it has to do with the fact they don´t have an independent life and a career on their own, they can move along with the partner. But also with adapting to a new life and new friends. If you marry a prince of course you will have to attend royal weddings, if you date an actor you attend premiers. I´d do the same as long as my economic possilibities, which are not an obstacle in this case, allow me.

You are right, but the point we are dicsussing/criticizing/admiring, is the facility whom both Caroline/Charlotte adapt to different styles. Not all women can! In example, Stefanie CAN'T. She is perfectly adapted in the circus world (for example) or to a sportish environment, but in a white tie event she is NOT, despite that she has been raised to be.
But when you see Caroline in ball gown and tiara, she looks perfect, like raised in Versailles inside the Louis XIV court, and when she wears a Soleiado long country skirt and goes with her kids in the annual festival of donkeys or cows... she looks like if she was all her life milking cows!!! I think Charlotte has her mum's chameleon capacity. It is a lack of own personnality OR an adapation quality, I do not know if it is negative or positive.
Or is simply the possibility, being rich and with full of free time, to change way of life and to meet new worlds, new people, new lifestyles!!

Last edited:
You are right, but the point we are dicsussing/criticizing/admiring, is the facility whom both Caroline/Charlotte adapt to different styles. Not all women can! In example, Stefanie CAN'T. She is perfectly adapted in the circus world (for example) or to a sportish environment, but in a white tie event she is NOT, despite that she has been raised to be.
But when you see Caroline in ball gown and tiara, she looks perfect, like raised in Versailles inside the Louis XIV court, and when she wears a Soleiado long country skirt and goes with her kids in the annual festival of donkeys or cows... she looks like if she was all her life milking cows!!! I think Charlotte has her mum's chameleon capacity. It is a lack of own personnality OR an adapation quality, I do not know if it is negative or positive.
Or is simply the possibility, being rich and with full of free time, to change way of life and to meet new worlds, new people, new lifestyles!!

In my opinion there's a difference between Caroline and Charlotte. Like you very well said P. Caroline has a strong capacity of adaptation to the various circumstances and circles she moves in ( i adore your expression " ... she looks like if she was all her life milking cows!!! " :flowers: ) because she knows very well who she is. She has a strong sense of her own identity wich allows her to adapt easily according to the needs of different situations and to do it successfully. That why she seems ( and she feels ) so at ease in every scenario we see her. :curtsey: Charlotte, however, seems to lack her mother's confidence and, as i see it, rather than a capacity to adapt and adjust what she shows with her « multiple transformations » is a continuous search of approval and acceptance. That girl really needs to step out of her mother's shadow and do some hard work to bild her identity... :ohmy:

In my opinion there's a difference between Caroline and Charlotte. Like you very well said P. Caroline has a strong capacity of adaptation to the various circumstances and circles she moves in ( i adore your expression " ... she looks like if she was all her life milking cows!!! " :flowers: ) because she knows very well who she is. She has a strong sense of her own identity wich allows her to adapt easily according to the needs of different situations and to do it successfully. That why she seems ( and she feels ) so at ease in every scenario we see her. :curtsey: Charlotte, however, seems to lack her mother's confidence and, as i see it, rather than a capacity to adapt and adjust what she shows with her « multiple transformations » is a continuous search of approval and acceptance. That girl really needs to step out of her mother's shadow and do some hard work to bild her identity... :ohmy:

I never saw things from this side, but you have good right points.
Pcs Caroline proved her strong sense of identity, because since young she has faced very important shocks in her life! A divorce in her 21y, loosing her mum at 25, replacing her as first lady, loosing her husband, etc etc! At the age of her daughter now, she has been already obliged to deal with serious and important situations! Charlotte not (and I wish her never to have to do it). This I think is the main difference, between them. Caroline lived her life with a sense of "extreme". Daughter of an extremely beautiful fairy tale princess, and extremely beautiful herself, being pursued by papz at the age already of 16, publishing her first kisses, etc etc.. and extreme tragedies! I have been following Pcs Caroline since her 15y, and I can tell you than Charlotte's press coverage, is NOTHING compared to that her mam had to support. At this time Caroline was obliged to follow some precise footseteps or to revolt... Charlotte is free! and this might be what makes their difference.

Last edited:

You said it all, lazuli.

To me Charlotte doesn't adapt to the different worlds she moves in, she transforms herself to fit in. She does that to feel acepted in that group. Of course, we all want to feel acepted in the new groups we enter in our lives but we learn with life that we don't need to transform ourselves to adapt. Charlotte seems to haven't understood that yet and thus you have a new Charlotte everytime she changes boyfriend. She seems to suffer from lack of confidence in herself and doesn't feel totally comfortable in her own skin. I know she's young and still has plenty of time to gain it (confidence, etc..) which are things we learn with time, that come with age but despite being young she's not a girl anymore, she's slowly getting close to her 30's

Hmm. On the fence whetever or not I love the dress or dislike it. The color is quite bam in your face. However the style of dress looks so good on her and I appreciate the shoes. Her make-up is perfect on her. Her face doesn't carry heavy make-up very well so I enjoy it when she goes more natural like here.

But yeah, the color ain't my thing. She makes it look good though. I think she's wearing modified Chanel.
This dress to be exact: Chanel Slideshow on Style.com

I like the gown, the jewelry and the hair style but the shoes don't go with that dress at all.
They are very similar to those Eugenie wears and they look much better with that colour and kind of dress.

compering to the previous outfits, she looks much better. and the colour of the dress is fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom