The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 13: November 2019 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a very chic outfit and the pin could have been placed in a more flattering position on the shoulder.

^^^^^ It is pinned at approximately the same place as that on her blue dress.

The Duchess of Cornwall presented lyricist Don Black with the Special Olivier Award at this year's virtual ceremony this week:

** Pic ** May 2018 **

Camilla looks gorgeous in that shade of purple! She's blending in with the background. :D

The Duchess of Cornwall presented lyricist Don Black with the Special Olivier Award at this year's virtual ceremony this week:

** Pic ** May 2018 **

I can't claim to be an absolute fan of this dress, but it seems to work for Camilla, and she has used it a reasonable amount in the last few years.

Really nice blue suit on the duchess and another eye catching facemask.

Love the royal blue suit a black accessories. Either a blouse or scarf at the neck really lifted the look and the brighter colours on har mask pick up the colours of her scarf and suit lining.

I'm tickled that she seems to be embracing "Mask Makeup" as, forgive me if I'm wrong, but she seems to have upped her eye makeup game and she is way better than my attempts.

I like her pile grey-blue suit as it seems lighter and batter allows for indoor comfort but best of all, it provided an opportunity for her diamond and sapphire/aquamarine brooches to shine (literally).

It's also terrific to see the knee-high suede boots to emerge for the winter. You've just got to love her style.

A really nice look on the duchess today at Westminster Abbey.

. . . . . and those boots look perfect with the military themed forest green and black trimmed coat. The only thing I am not too keen on is the little hat as Camilla looks better in brimmed hats.

But I have an idea think this entire ensemble has been worn to this event before and, as with the frogged coat with what looks like regimental buttons, the hat is a nod to the military beret in style complete with feather.

The duchess looked very elegant at the ceremony and the brooch and pearls added a very regal touch.

The duchess looks wonderful in blue and another lovely facemask too.

Very nice, a perfect shade of blue, and the mask is lovely. I especially like how we can still see that she is smiling in spite of the mask.

Posts that did not discuss any fashion choices have been removed as off-topic. Thank you for your understanding!

She does indeed look good in blue but I find myself wishing she had worn a scarf under her coat. The neckline of whatever she's wearing underneath is sort of jarring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom