Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 18: July 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From top to toe, that is what I call quintessential Maxima! I think that she is the only Queen or CP that can pull off the sort of bold style and dramatic flair except, of course, the one, the only, Queen of Quirky, aka the Queen Margrethe of Denmark.

Much better on the previous outing... a little too much this time. She just feels like she's breaking the "take one thing off" guideline here.

Queen Máxima at the Queen Beatrix School in Den Haag today, October 13:

** gallery **

Queen Máxima at the Queen Beatrix School in Den Haag today, October 13:

** gallery **

I do like the outfit, but as is oftenthe case, the hair coud have been a little more styled.

In contrast to the Kahloesque look yesterday (which was pure Maxima!) this looks almost Amish plain (no offense to any Amish who are on here.)

Last edited:
I do like the outfit, but as is oftenthe case, the hair coud have been a little more styled.

Yes I agree other than the messy unbrushed looking hair it wasn't half bad.

Queen Máxima in her colourful Rixo dress at a lunch at Noordeinde Palace offered for Dutch people who have distinguished themselves by a special achievement:

** Pic ** May 2020 **

Its actually a really lovely dress and look on the queen today.

A really nice classy look on the queen today and smart pulled back hairstyle.

Lovely look. A bit too much 'sun-burned' and she clearly had a touch up for her hair recently based on its color - but might partly be due to lighting?

Queen Máxima at the summit in Rome today, October 30 - nice!

** Pic **

Really nice look on the queen and an equally lovely hairstyle too.

Queen Máxima arrived for the World Expo 2020 Dubai today, November 2, wearing her lovely Zimmermann dress again:

** Full view ** March 2020 **

A really lovely look on Queen Máxima today in Dubai.

Queen Máxima arrived for the World Expo 2020 Dubai today, November 2, wearing her lovely Zimmermann dress again:

** Full view ** March 2020 **

Great dress. Good to see she has accessorised with pearls, which work so well with the dots on the dress.

I preferred the 'reduced' version ;)

That green printed pantsuit, worn in Dubai, is appalling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom