Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 18: July 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The top part is nice if it was just a top but as a jumpsuit its too much and the belt is hideous.

Another not so great Máxima outfit day.

I don't have strong feelings about the jump suit, but I do think the belt is hideous.

Its not as bad after some consideration ... but Natan has a lot to answer for ... what is with his strange outfits and the Queens of N and B????

Over the years some things have been revealed that can explain some of the preference for Natan's outfits. Els Smit has uncovered some of it.

First of all, the queen and Natan's designer Eduoard Vermeulen, know each other a very long time, dating back to the period before the engagement when Máxima was living in Brussels. Mr. Vermeulen is a charming and friendly man and must be nice company.

Secondly fittings and doing a wardrobe takes up a lot of time. Queen Sonja has commented on this in the past. Natan offers a total package. Modern jewelry gets designed by his niece while the Brussels milliner Fabiënne Delvigne can work closely with Natan too. They are quick and it is easy for them to adapt their designs to suit an event or personal preferences.

And lastly -as discussed on television by Marc van der Linden- the designs are relatively cheap and Vermeulen offers a substantial discount to his royal clientèle. A customised dress by Taminiau -usually of a much higher quality IMO- will be much more expensive.

Last edited:
Cheap and unbelievable unpredictable I am not sure I get the reasoning there Marengo but it is kind of you to fill me in I must remember to be charming and friendly, but not great at my job !!!!!!LOL

:previous:

It‘s a Valentino dress she has worn at the same event before, the 74th Session of the UN General Assembly in September 2019:

** September 2019 **

Its actually nice and 100 times better than yesterday, simpler style always suits Queen Máxima better.

Horrible dress looks like something that would be worn on Halloween night.

Got mixed up with Elvira’s clothes at the dry cleaner.

I had hoped not to see that dress again ;)

It‘s by Valentino, worn before in Italy:

** June 2017 **

not the best of her outfits, but if she cut the hem and the sleeves net bit would look a whole lot better

Queen Máxima paid a working visit to the Halt Foundation in Rotterdam today, September 28, wearing a Natan animal print dress:

** Full view ** gallery ** March 2021 **

Last edited:
Queen Máxima at the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Kwadraat Fonds at the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam today, September 29, wearing a special Claes Iversen skirt again:

** Full view ** gallery ** October 2018 **

Last edited:
Queen Máxima at the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Kwadraat Fonds at the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam today, September 29, wearing a special Claes Iversen skirt again:

** Full view ** gallery ** October 2018 **

For me, the passage of time did not help the ensemble get any better!

No again today and way too much going on colourwise and it doesn't work.

I do like the shoe color, the blouse is pretty too. My positive comments for the day :)

Maybe you like it at least a bit better without the hat ;) She took it off for the second event of the day and this way the colourful effect was a bit reduced ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Queen Máxima attended the launch of Manifesto of Essentials, an initiative of the Brain Foundation, MIND and ZonMw:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Queen Máxima provided virtual opening remarks at the G20 Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion (GPFI) High-Level Symposium today, October 4:

** Pic **

Its all too much colourwise and especially with the flower attached.

Love it! She looks well put together!
Great fall color suit too!!

Queen Máxima in Natan opened the exhibition "Viva la Frida! – Life and art of Frida Kahlo" at the Drents Museum in Assen today, October 7:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Hair ** May 2019 **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom