Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 18: July 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

Thanks a lot for the reminder! It was in May 2018 and yes, not much surprising it's Natan.. ;)

** May 2018 ** May 2018 **

Queen Máxima inaugurated the new national super computer Snellius in Amsterdam today, September 16:

** gallery **

An atrocious & messy outfit, there is nothing good to say about & it has no redeeming qualities at all. The colour, cut, access of details and the materials certainly do not flatter the Queen. The designer can only be Natan of course - all his worst trademarks are there. IMO it is the worst outfit she has worn this year.

She has worn it before in Luxembourg during a visit to a factory, though this time she at least had mercy on us by not wearing the awful shiny & heavy satin jacket. Not that the wrinkly material of the oddly cut pantalon is any better of course. And the material of the blouse makes the lack of support in that area only more obvious.

I agree, it was a fussy look, that really did not show Max at her elegant best.

I agree, it was a fussy look, that really did not show Max at her elegant best.

Its all very messy and looks like she rolled out of bed wearing it all.

An atrocious & messy outfit, there is nothing good to say about & it has no redeeming qualities at all. The colour, cut, access of details and the materials certainly do not flatter the Queen. The designer can only be Natan of course - all his worst trademarks are there. IMO it is the worst outfit she has worn this year.

She has worn it before in Luxembourg during a visit to a factory, though this time she at least had mercy on us by not wearing the awful shiny & heavy satin jacket. Not that the wrinkly material of the oddly cut pantalon is any better of course. And the material of the blouse makes the lack of support in that area only more obvious.

But apparently Máxima loves it...

:ohmy:

:previous:

The dress is made by Natan, which explains the heavy fabric of the skirt.

The gloves are the usual kind that HM has been using for this day.

Personally I think that the red top does not go with the blue floral dress and that the red gloves and beret/hat makes it look like an even stranger
combination.
So a big no from me.

Personally I think that the red top does not go with the blue floral dress and that the red gloves and beret/hat makes it look like an even stranger
combination.
So a big no from me.

I am no fan of the red gloves :flowers:

OMG! The top doesn’t match the bottom. It’s as if she pulled two separate pieces out of her closet and decided to wear them. Awful!

the television presentor made a remark about the red colour as well but had to correct herself as the RVD press release stated that the colour is orange. But the press release could be wrong of course, it also mentioned a pill box hat, which HM is NOT wearing.

Pretty awful combination. Looks way too costume-like. No wonder it is by the dreaded designer.

The rest of it isn't so bad, but the gloves and clutch really make her look like an airport traffic controller. Or a fast-food mascot.

(I did see orange, not red.)

No! The skirt is lovely, but the top isn't a good match at all!

It is described as a "sober" appearance, which it is indeed, for Máxima's usual Prinsjesdag standards.

I did like the skirt, but not the top. Too vibrant, it hurt my eyes. I saw an orange-red color. Not orange, not red, but both.

On my TV it was orange indoors and red outdoors. It will be the effect of natural light vs artificial light.

Its not as bad after some consideration ... but Natan has a lot to answer for ... what is with his strange outfits and the Queens of N and B????

Queen Máxima hairstyle was really lovely today and the queen had a beautiful brooch both of which were the highlights today.

I like the Skirt and top but not together! I also don't like her choice of jewellery. its seems to be a mixed up.

I like the pieces separately but not together.
A rare prinjesdag miss

For this Princesjag outfit, I love the discreet choices of jewellery but I hate the gown: the skirt looks like curtains and does not match the bodice colour. It's awful. The hat's okay.

Its not as bad after some consideration ... but Natan has a lot to answer for ... what is with his strange outfits and the Queens of N and B????

On itself Natan has nothing to answer for: Máxima and Mathilde buy, and buy, and buy almost everything Natan made in the last 20 years.

And Máxima and Mathilde did and do it completely out of free will, with sound mind: buying Natan's creations, while there are countless other couture houses.

Conclusion: Máxima and Mathilde love Natan ...

Last edited:
I quite like this original outfit ! Daring but pretty !

Queen Máxima during a meeting as part of the 76th UN General Assembly in New York City today, September 22, wearing her Seren jumpsuit:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** April 2020 **

Last edited:
The top part is nice if it was just a top but as a jumpsuit its too much and the belt is hideous.

Another not so great Máxima outfit day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom