Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 17: June 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks a complete mess ,the outfit and coat are awful together but then there's the out of bed hair to contend with.

I like the coat but not the pantsuit and not those busy-looking pins on the right shoulder. I hope she wears the coat again.

Todays combination is to much. The coat by itself is nice paired with a blue suit ,but the yellow is over the top in MO. Maybe she should have put the hair up too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the coat and like it with the blouse. For me, Its the yellow trousers that take it over the top.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks a complete mess ,the outfit and coat are awful together but then there's the out of bed hair to contend with.

Well said, she looked like a complete mess yesterday. It is especially troublesome as Maxima can get it so right when required.

Well said, she looked like a complete mess yesterday. It is especially troublesome as Maxima can get it so right when required.
I agree. Her looks on regular daytime events are often messy. On the other hand, the state/official visits bring the best of her (both daytime and evening). She doesn't make an effort in her homeland as opposed to the better looks she brings on visits abroad.

I agree. Her looks on regular daytime events are often messy. On the other hand, the state/official visits bring the best of her (both daytime and evening). She doesn't make an effort in her homeland as opposed to the better looks she brings on visits abroad.

Au contraire, HM is making the effort to look like the women in The Netherlands. It is seriously uncool to have Kate-like hair in my tiny, wind-swept homeland, HRH Princess Beatrix was often called out for her 'helmet hair' and her daughter in law has taken this advice to heart. Brava Queen Màxima!:flowers:

I liked both the. pant outfit and coat. To tone the gold color down a blue pin or scarf would have helped. I noticed the Queen wear colors of the country a lot, or as close to the colors as she can get.

Being an important person, a Queen, to her country, I am sure when the Queen left her home, her hair was nice, but there is the wind to contend with. Yes, she could have pulled it back or up, but she likes it down. She is fine. I see no issue with her attire or hair.

But that’s mooo

Oh the first picture is not very flattering. Not a huge fan of leather (or is it plether?)skirts but like the colour combo with the blouse.

Not a fan of Maxima's skirt, it looks cheap to me because of the shiny appearance.

I like the color combo but that top is horrid and unflattering.

I like the color combo but that top is horrid and unflattering.

Absolutely agreed. Its doesn’t do anything for her at all and makes her big around the middle. I am beginning to think Natan’s or Huis Ten Boschs mirrors don’t work properly.

the top is awful, I do not like her look at all,what was she thinking off?

Very unflattering top and the hairstyle looks half done,said before her style team are quite poor.

Very unflattering top and the hairstyle looks half done,said before her style team are quite poor.

I am not convinced a team exists! And if they do, they are only for special occasions.

Not great.. I think not as bad as the school visit disaster but close

If a little more attention was paid to her hair the outfit wouldn't be half bad .Queen Máxima looks so much better when her hair is styled.

If a little more attention was paid to her hair the outfit wouldn't be half bad .Queen Máxima looks so much better when her hair is styled.

I have to agree with you. If Maxima's hair is styled well, the whole look is so much better.

For the Prince Bernhard Culture Fond event on the 23rd, Queen Maxima is not dressed in a warm enough way for November in Amsterdam. It doesn't make sense. Does Queen Maxima wear her new clothes as soon as possible? She must have been frozen.

The skirt is rather nice but the blouse isn't working - especially not in combination with the mask.

For the Prince Bernhard Culture Fond event on the 23rd, Queen Maxima is not dressed in a warm enough way for November in Amsterdam. It doesn't make sense. Does Queen Maxima wear her new clothes as soon as possible? She must have been frozen.

I suppose the clothes she ordered for the spring and summer went largely unworn.

It was 10 degrees in Amsterdam today, so pretty mild for the time of the year. Walking from the car to the venue probably only takes a few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom