Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 17: June 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the queen's better appearances of late and a lovely neat hairstyle too.

Queen Máxima at the annual symposium of the Money Wise platform in Den Haag this afternoon, June 14:

** Pic **

A nice white suit and look on Queen Máxima today.

I like the top half and the trousers would be nicer if they weren’t as wide. I do like the colour though

Winning look for the Queen today.
I love this blush color on her and the hair is nicely pulled back in a pony tail!

the colour is nice and summery but the shape is too bulky and not flattering at all and with the messy hair too its all a complete miss/mess.

Queen Máxima during a meeting with representatives of Côte d’Ivoire today, June 17, not a very summery look today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Super pleased to see her wearing an African designer!!!

:previous:

Natan, not much surprising..;)

** April 2021 **

The black brooche is by Natan as well, she has worn the combination with another one as well:

** September 2019 **

Máxima could burn down your entire closet. The world would lose many horrors.:lol:

Its a really love look but I think that the overly large hat is a bit too much for the rest of the outfit.

:previous: Funny, I was just thinking how the hat with the upturned brim was much more attractive on her and allows people to see her whole face. I also have to admit that I think I like the high heeled sandals she wore the first time much better. Her pumps are merely meh! All in all a great look with her hair beautifully styled to offset the millinery magic and let's face it, anything is better than straggly, ungroomed hair.

Queen Máxima presented Growth Certificates to Orange Fund Growth Programme participants this afternoon, June 30 - the colour of the blouse suits her, but the sleeves are not that nice and the pants are horrible in my eyes:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Máxima presented Growth Certificates to Orange Fund Growth Programme participants this afternoon, June 30 - the colour of the blouse suits her, but the sleeves are not that nice and the pants are horrible in my eyes:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The pants are terrible! I mean kudos for trying a different colour combo but it doesn’t really work. More slim fitting trousers or a skirt would help here....or a completely different outfit.

Horrible the pants looked creased and the top stuck into the large ugly belt with the messy hairdo and the result looks sloppy and unprofessional.

Queen Máxima has the very worst style team if any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom