Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 16: September 2019 - May 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Maxima at the recording of the Christmas Music Gala 2019 in support of the More Music in Classroom Programme this afternoon:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The dress is just fabulous. One of her best yet!

Very elegant and festive.

I did not think this was possible, but that coat is swallowing her! I otherwise enjoy the style.

Has she blunt cut the ends of her hair?

Queen Máxima paid a visit to the ElanArt Foundation at the HAN University of Applied Sciences in Arnhem en Nijmegen today, January 8:

** Full view **

Must have been in a rush: did not get around to doing her hair up, and got two coats mixed up! ?

She is using 2 watches!

Must have been in a rush: did not get around to doing her hair up, and got two coats mixed up! ?

Nothing new there in Queen Máxima's defense and no style miracle or hairbrush in 2020 either.

Maxima looks lovely but her hair is a bit sloppy. It would be nice if she could take more care of it because when she gets it right, she really gets it right.

A Natan that I not only like---I love it on Max. More of that from Natan, please.

Yes its lovely and one of Nathans superior designs and looks lovely on Queen Máxima.

I like it in principle but perhaps on an older lady. The fabric makes it feel a bit dowdy. But it is fitting for a Queen and certainly not one of Natan's worst designs.

In a strange way I actually like this colour combination from Maxima. The colours and print of the skirt are bold but they all match. I'd like her dress from yesterday more if it were a little longer and the fabric around the hem and sleeves were removed.

The fabric looks very nice for some curtains. Typical fit of her favorite designer, the bustline doesn’t fit at all. Her actual bust is way below the darts and also typical is the poorly set in sleeves, always too tight and so uncomfortable looking.
Also, box pleats and shy fabric are for the seriously underweight among us.
I am still savoring the gorgeous sequined Nina ricci dress of a few weeks ago, perfect fit and color for her

Last edited:
The coat is interesting...and she has worn a lot worse in the past ,plus not a bad hair day.

Maxima's coat has a little bit of a Native American touch. She looks good.

I don’t know she looks like she’s shopped at the ugly coat shop recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom