Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 15: October 2019 - July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Letizia announced the winner of the Princess of Girona 2020 Foundation Award in the category "Social" today, February 28, wearing a nice suit in a great colour:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
That's a really nice suit on queen Letizia today,the colour is really lovely.

Oh, very nice! I love this color and style on Letizia. She really does sleek and tailored very well, and this is one of her best looks in a while.

I love the color! Would like to get a better look at the blouse. Is it draped?

Very elegant and polished look for her-of late there's been some "mehness" to her outfits but this is super nice.

is it just me or letizia's hair recently has been extra shiny? she seems to have gone to a darker colour, and it seems to be a lot more glossy than usual

The teal suit seems much more her style than the awful flowery things she has been wearing lately. I don't even mind the shiny blouse.

Letizia at the presentation of accreditations of the newest promotion of "Honorary Ambassadors of the Spain Brand" in madrid today, March 3:

** Full view ** Full view **

Last edited:
I like the color of the top and the contrasting skirt design-it's different without being too way-out.

The colour combination actually seems a little mismatched to me, perhaps that's due to Letizia's black and white skirt - the pattern particularly seems busy with the top. A plain black skirt would've been better (or vice versa, a patterned top).

Queen Letizia attended an event commemorating World Day of Rare Diseases in Madrid today, March 5, wearing a Reiss skirt:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
A touch on the "old schoolmarmish" side for my taste but not a total fiasco, either.

most everyday outfits have been strange lately, the stylist left for maternity leave, it looks like L wears what she wants, there is no deeper thought or attention to detail, very often the clothes are ill fitting or bad quality.
for me the hair is most terrible, it is much too dark and makes her look much older than she is, especially the curls look really bad.

Queen Letizia attended an event commemorating World Day of Rare Diseases in Madrid today, March 5, wearing a Reiss skirt:

I think im in minority but i like this look, i think the blouse works very well with the black-blush pink skirt and the earrings very nice, maybe the shoes a bit to matching..

Letizia at the presentation of accreditations of the newest promotion of "Honorary Ambassadors of the Spain Brand" in madrid today, March 3:

** Full view ** Full view **
Its nice to see her in a different colour and i like the blouse but i think orange is not her colour or not with her dark hairs..

I think im in minority but i like this look, i think the blouse works very well with the black-blush pink skirt and the earrings very nice, maybe the shoes a bit to matching..

I also like this look today too on queen Letizia,and I'm also in the minority liking the darker hair.

I didn't care for the black and white skirt with the pink blouse. The skirt is ugly and the blouse washes her out. The orange blouse and black animal print skirt didn't seem to go together. The orange was okay but she looks better in red. I hate animal prints so that was a no too. As a lot of others have mentioned, I think her hair color is too dark.

For a meeting of the Working Group of the Association for the Prevention, Reintegration and Care of Prostituted Women today, March 6, Queen Letizia wore her nice Hugo Boss suit again:

** Full view ** February 2020 ** December 2019 **

Yes that's a really nice suit and colour on queen Letizia today.

For me the suit is ill fitting and I don't like the color at all on Letizia, but it is a typical outfit that will be repeated many more times while many nice outfits never see the light of day again.

That's a really nice look on queen Letizia.

Would have preferred a skirt suit for the lunch in Paris but nice to see the pearls today.

Queen Letizia in Paris today, March 11:

After all the dissapointing outfits in last months/years? im nearly happy she wears a classic trouser suit and not a dress we might see in sofias or Victorias closed. This is the way i like to see her wearing "old Jewels".

I like everything apart from the short trousers, they spoil it a bit for me.
Great to see the pearls again.

Queen Letizia visited today the headquarters of 112, to know the work of these days and thank him for the assistance he offers to citizens who call in search of help and guidance.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EWnpIhfUMAEnzCR?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EWnpIhPUEAInltD?format=jpg&name=large

Queen Letizia met today 28 April, through a videoconference, with the Board of Directors of FEDE Diabetes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EWrfldqWkAAmXiy?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EWrfmecWoAA5WP4?format=jpg&name=large

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom