Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 13: June 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lovely colour and a great look for Wimbledon.

:previous: Really rocking her post meeting Edo style. She rarely looks "edgy" these days, but rather elegantly comfortable in her own skin. Really, these days she looks radiant and her wardrobe comes second.

Really doesn’t fit her. The sleeves are way too long and the waistline is off, she kept the belt loops but put the belt lower. Why she didn’t have it altered? I would have made 3/4 sleeves

:previous:I agree. The color isn't ideal for her either.
And she's been doing so well lately! But this is a miss.

This is one of her better looks lately. Since the Jordanian wedding all her outfits have been back to the pre-Edo Beatrice fashion failures but this is a definite improvement.

The pink dress is to big, the shoulders are also off. She looks like she is having fun in the silk dress, only Edo is growing one of those beards and it covers his handsome face.

Beatrice wearing a flower print dress for an evening at the private members’ club loved Oswald’s on July 14:

** Full view ** Full view **

I’m not a fan of this dress. I don’t like the white trims and find the sleeves very fussy. The tied waist with everything else going on makes her look a little frumpy. I don’t think the shoes work with it and with the ‘basket’ handbag, she looks like she’s on her way back from a summer picnic rather than an evening function at a private club. Her hair is lovely though.

For the wedding of Edoardo's step-sister Phoebe Williams-Ellis with Raoul de Lantsheere in Cumbria Beatrice wore the Emilia Wickstead dress again she had worn at Wimbledon this month:

** Pic **

I don't think that dress is a good look for Beatrice.
I know it's old-school to say redheads shouldn't wear pink, but I can't help thinking there's some truth to that!

She just looks washed-out, imo.

For the wedding of Edoardo's step-sister Phoebe Williams-Ellis with Raoul de Lantsheere in Cumbria Beatrice wore the Emilia Wickstead dress again she had worn at Wimbledon this month:

** Pic **

She doesn't look "dressed enough" for a wedding. Curious as to why that was her choice when her Ascot outfit would have been much more summer wedding appropriate.

Hmm ...

:previous:I agree with both of the above comments. Plus, as I have commented before, the dress doesn’t fit. Sleeves are too long, and the waistline is off.

I may be wrong but I am not sure if the photograph is from the wedding or is it from Wimbledon.

It looks like someone,probably her husband, is carrying a little girl in a floral dress under an umbrella. And her hair looks different from Wimbledon imo, it was strongly parted on the other side.

Yes, I thought she looked a little casually dressed for a wedding when you consider the number of ‘wedding suitable’ items she must have in her wardrobe.

Weddings are not all the same level of 'dress'. The bridal party arrived via tractor. It was a very casual country wedding by the sounds of it.

The dress was lovely and simply, good for a simple day time ceremony.

Not sure how I feel about these long dresses Beatrice has been wearing, but I like this one better than the blush pink she wore.

Not sure how I feel about these long dresses Beatrice has been wearing, but I like this one better than the blush pink she wore.

I agree.
The floral dress looks summery and very pretty; it's a nice choice for an evening on a boat.

I like the pastel shades, otherwise the print might have been a little overwhelming. She’s gone from wearing very fitted ( at one point too fitting in the bad, old days) to looser, flowing, softer styles. Perfect for this occasion - a warm evening in the South of France.

Very pretty dress once again ruined by those ugly trainers. I can't express how much I loathe trainers-with-dresses look, especially midi and longer dresses.:sad:

Why not elegant ballet flats?

Very pretty dress once again ruined by those ugly trainers. I can't express how much I loathe trainers-with-dresses look, especially midi and longer dresses.:sad:

Why not elegant ballet flats?
Fully agree. The dress is gorgeous, she could pair them with nice flats... but not so ugly trainers. A pity.

Her initials on the bag, tacky. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Paris Hilton has the same bag. It's a trendy fashion thing for happily married newlyweds.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love her dress and I also love that she combines such dresses with trainers, although she, imo, had better chose some other than those. White ones for example.
I didn't see the bag and her initials imprinted on the first look, but I mind it less than the wifey for lifey bag tbh.

I think initials on a bag are sort of OK but ‘wifey and lovey dovey’ stuff printed on handbags is, to say the least, a bit tacky, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom