Princesses & Royal Ladies of the Netherlands Fashion & Style 1: Aug 2010 - Nov 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Mabel attended the Amsterdam Dinner this evening, June 25:

** gallery **

Let's say... very much Mabel?! Not sure who else would want to wear a tent...

I prefer her sisters' styles.

Princess Margriet had always been the most elegant and stylish woman in the Dutch royal family. Some Dutch royal ladies are a hit and miss but she stays consistent.

Mabel needs to dress her age.

Let's say... very much Mabel?! Not sure who else would want to wear a tent...

I prefer her sisters' styles.

Well Princess Mabel will never make the best dressed list ,this is another example as to why.

Her sister and some of the drag queens are dressed better!

Well Princess Mabel will never make the best dressed list ,this is another example as to why.

Her sister and some of the drag queens are dressed better!

Are you serious??
The older sister has a nice dress.. ( with the stripes) The younger sister a bit boring but have you seen her shoes?? black boots ?? or...:ermm:

I like her dress, a bit short for a 53 year old but she has a very good figure...
I would never wear it myself but it really suits her. She has nice hair, her shoes are lovely.

And those dragqueens certainly don't look better.:lol:

Princess Annette and Princess Anita at the concert Care 4 Care in Amsterdam yesterday, September 10:

** gallery **

Princess Mabel at an event about the role of supporting networks and partnership towards ending child marriages in New York City yesterday, September 20:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Countess Eloise at the premiere of the "The Great Sinterklaas" film in Amsterdam today, October 2.

** Upper part ** gallery **

I suppose another thing she copied from her mother.
Nice that she is recycling but it seems the dress is too big for her.

Princess Margriet attended the anniversary celebration for the Dutch Tiffany Circle in Amsterdam on October 12:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 * Pic 3 **

Princesses Irene, Margriet and Marilene at the jubilee concert on the occasion of the 55th anniversary of the Princess Christina competition in Den Haag today, October 30:

** Full view ** Marilene **

Princess Anita attended the 12th anniversary of the musical "Soldaat van Oranje" in Katwijk:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
The dress does nothing for her. She's about to blend in the background. Great seeing her out though!!

Princess Margriet attended the opening of the two-day Humanitarian Law Congress of the Dutch Red Cross in Den Haag this morning, November 3:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom