Princess Ingrid Alexandra's Fashion & Style Part 1: January 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 1 of the thread for the Fashion and Style of Princess Ingrid Alexandra!

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Princess Ingrid Alexandra on her birthday portraits released today, January 21:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And at the Council of State and the birthday audiences at the Royal Palace today:

Last edited:
Princess Ingrid Alexandra on her birthday portraits released today, January 21:

And at the Council of State and the birthday audiences at the Royal Palace today:

I dislike both outfits.

A beautiful pink blouse.

Princess Ingrid Alexandra looks wonderful!

I think Princess Ingrid Alexandra's gown is horrible; it's too short. It looks "old lady" as well.

I like the shawl but not the dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
What color is it? It seems to photograph either white or pink.

I think she carried it off nicely. It will be interesting to see what she picks tomorrow.

Lovely dress, I can imagine her do a little twirl with this:D

Beautiful gown and hairstyle and the jewels are just perfect.

Beautiful gown and hairstyle and the jewels are just perfect.

I agree, well put together look: simple gown and hairstyle that let the tiara and Orders and sash shine.

I like the whole look - simple and yet very regal

She wore one of her mother's dresses, one of the first Mette-Marit has worn in the royal spotlight ;), she has worn it at the state banquet of the state visit of Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh to Norway in May 2001 and Mette-Marit and Haakon were still engaged, so it's pretty special ?

** Pic **

She wore one of her mother's dresses, one of the first Mette-Marit has worn in the royal spotlight ;), she has worn it at the state banquet of the state visit of Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh to Norway in May 2001 and Mette-Marit and Haakon were still engaged, so it's pretty special ?

** Pic **

Very nice :flowers: When I first saw the pictures I kinda expected it to be an older design... :lol: Do we know the designer of the gown?

Last edited:
My goodness, doesn’t she look just beautiful. The dress is perfect to show off her orders and the tiara is so lovely on her. Ingrid Alexandra has grown into a great beauty!

Wonderful photos of Princess Ingrid Alexandra in the ancestral tiara which suits her very well. She looks so svelte and grown up in her formal evening wear and Orders and in earlier photos of her in a stunning white gown. Just lovely!

I agree, well put together look: simple gown and hairstyle that let the tiara and Orders and sash shine.

Agreed. I was just thinking the same thing.

She looks lovely. Simple, yet regal look.

Beautiful.

This is what i had hoped to see on the Duchess of Brabant's 18th birthday.

They grow up so quickly! What a lovely young lady she's become.

Back
Top Bottom