Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
I just could not believe yr comment for I turned around and there is wallpaper on my bookcases that are in a very similar pattern as to her dress. Both bookcases are in my bedroom filled with needlework and such, creme bookcases with red floral pattern wallpaper.......could not believe it. I like the wallpaper on my bookcases yet not that dress......I think it is the design of the dress with that ruffle going across the bust line........no no on that, and the bottom. MM to me has always dressed in an old fashioned matter not modern or contemporary which is fine for I do not like either of those style myself. She is cute and comfortable and that is all that matters at any event.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit at the Shamelessness Day 2017 in Oslo this morning, September 4, wearing a dress and a black jacket:

** Full view 1 ** Upper part ** Bag ** Shoes **

Last edited:
As always when I go visit her fashion threads I expect the worst.........she certainly did it again. An dress that looks like it is an evening dress for an event that is a bit formal (all the draping and pleats seem to be made for something like that) and the color with the color of the jacket is so bad, it just does not go together. And the purse...and the shoes.....way off balance here. She just does not get it in the fashion world at all 99.99 of the time.

I think I remember this bag. It is quite old, Prada, croco skin. It costed 10.000 euros.

A nice casual look for Crown Princess Mette-Marit who visited "Bybonden" (the City Farmer) at Losæter, Bjørvika today, September 15:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Her last 3 outfits have been nice. Love the casual pink sweater

I love her casual look. Pretty pink sweater. Love simple jeans and boots :flowers:

The white look is very lovely. Perfect choice ?

I quite like the earlier dress, but not a fan of the blazer over it.

She looks lovely in that coat

Great coat and great pink sweater !!!!! She's gorgeous

:previous:

Here's a view on her outfit without the jacket :flowers:

** Full view **

Later today - for the opening of the new culture house in Grong - Mette-Marit changed into a red dress and grey coat:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Last edited:
The grey outfit is nice, except for those boots, those are just not a good fit. I see that they are outside, but there are better options for boots on the market. The red dress and grey coat are very pretty and she looks lovely in this shade of red.

She looks lovely on her latest engagements .. I like the grey suit and I am not a fan of that type of suit usually but she looks great

Love both put fits .... looks fab in red

I love the red dress. Very simple but it fits her well and she looks beautiful in red.

She looks great in that blue and grey. More please. Nice colors on MM!

But I am tired of the baggy short and long coats/blazers. I am older and broader than she, but even I don't swim around that much in most of my coats. Sometimes I give her credit for wearing exactly what she likes and somethings I just think she has given up. Reality is likely somewhere in between/both.

MM has been looking great lately.

I love the grey look. The blue is pretty on her. I love the coat.:flowers:

She looks fantastic in red. And again I like the coat ?

I have a very similar coloring to her. And we both look good in red and blues.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it a fine look. Love the shoes and like the green. It's not one of her go to colors and I was surprised at how good she looked in green and tan!

Mette-Marit would look better if she toned down the blonde or even mixed a few low lights into the shade she's got now. That said, she's ageing well - her skin looks good considering she's very fair and has always seemed to like the sun.

Perfect outfit and lovely shoes.... really beautiful !

She looks really well !

She does look really pretty in green. It would be nice to see her at a formal occasion in a similar coloured dress! I think it would be a beautiful look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom