Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 20: February 2013 - August 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion

Part 20
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators

I was wondering if you think she went back to her chalet and took off all that make up and then went skiing, or just left it on?
She looked fantastic, don't get me wrong, I was just thinking about it.

I was wondering if you think she went back to her chalet and took off all that make up and then went skiing, or just left it on?
She looked fantastic, don't get me wrong, I was just thinking about it.

Why wouldn't she left it on? It was not strong or much, just a regular make-up. I cannot see how it would bother her while skiing.

Very appropriate and comfortable look for the slopes and fun in the snow with four young kiddos. I really love the hat that Mary chose.

An elegant business look for Crown Princess Mary with a colourful blouse as a highlight at a high-level meeting of the international conference on global inequality in Copenhagen today, February 19, 2013.

** Full view ** Upper part **

I absolutely adore that tailored, feminine suit jacket and the pop of colour is perfect.

An elegant business look for Crown Princess Mary with a colourful blouse as a highlight at a high-level meeting of the international conference on global inequality in Copenhagen today, February 19, 2013.

Elegant and appropriate.

Appropriate and a perfect working look. The print top added an elegant and a more feminine touch to the suit. The hair is lovely!

Finally, something nice on Mary in quite a while. After the last few misses, this is definitely a big yes. Nice suit, very elegant, professional and feminine at the same time. The only thing I don't like it the t-shirt underneath, too much print going on.
Not fond of the shoes, too pointy for my taste.

February 1, 2013 - Mary in a Navy dress matched with short boots and a brownish/beige clutch.

Full look ** Close up ** Boots

I just saw this one. A horrid look for me. The dress looks like something a housewife from the 50s would wear to clean the house. The booties are bad with the dress, thos types of boots should be woen with pants only, never with dresses. And the colours just don't match. A huge miss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the suit. The top looks great with it.

Finally, something nice on Mary in quite a while. After the last few misses, this is definitely a big yes. Nice suit, very elegant, professional and feminine at the same time. The only thing I don't like it the t-shirt underneath, too much print going on.
Not fond of the shoes, too pointy for my taste.

February 1, 2013 - Mary in a Navy dress matched with short boots and a brownish/beige clutch.

I just saw this one. A horrid look for me. The dress looks like something a housewife from the 50s would wear to clean the house. The booties are bad with the dress, thos types of boots should be woen with pants only, never with dresses. And the colours just don't match. A huge miss.

A little print breaking up an all black suit doesn't hurt. 'Pointy' shoes elongate the leg.

I agree about the booties, but blue and brown do go together, IMO.

A little print breaking up an all black suit doesn't hurt. 'Pointy' shoes elongate the leg.

I agree about the booties, but blue and brown do go together, IMO.

I would see a bright, one-coloured shirt, to break out the all black, sure, but I just don't like loud prints. It's my thing, and guess I based my opinion on that. Same with pointy shoes, I just cannot stand those. To me they elongate nothing but feet, in a bad way.

I don't like dark blue and brown together, I like beige and blue.

Nice to see this elegant suit from 2004 again.
Ah, just goes to show that 'classic' elegance is timeless and can be resurrected from the closet for years!

I just saw this one. A horrid look for me. The dress looks like something a housewife from the 50s would wear to clean the house. The booties are bad with the dress, those types of boots should be worn with pants only, never with dresses. And the colours just don't match. A huge miss.
Yikes! That is one jazzed up, 1950's, mummsy dress! Mary doesn't often miss but when she does it's . . . ouch! You can bury that dress in the trash bag or in the garden, whatever, just so it doesn't see the light of day again. It obviously had the strangest effect on her as even her hair looks very, very, not Mary!

As to the boots? With this outfit . . . ugh, but on their own I like them and could see them worn with many types of ensembles, none of which resemble that dress!

Last edited:
Wonderful suit with terrific set in waist! And from 2004 no less??
Think the floral print with some black in it is perfect to break up the black.
Dislike the pointy shoes too but I dislike almost all the different CP's shoes so I rarely comment on them, only when I like them.

March 10, 2013 - Mary in beige shorts matched with a white t-shirt while trekking in Chile. The outfit was matched with trainers, a purple cap and a brown belt.

Full view ** Close up

I like this outfit. Simple and well dressed for a walk in the mountains and yet so pretty. I think this is how I love Mary most. As much as I love her in her always pretty, beautiful and elegant dresses it is so Mary when she is in her shorts, t-shirt, trainers and cap :)

Last edited:
I don't like the oufit, however it suits her just all like all the clothes she wears...but this one is a bit oldfashioned...

I love thetop and the hat the latter is one of my all time favs , but I don't like the skirt with the top it needs and skirt with finer lines pencil almost .. love the shoes

The white peplum waist top and t-strap shoes are beautiful. Not a big fan of the skirt or hat. All-in-all Mary looks pretty and appropriate.

She looks lovely. Very elegant! Love the hat, the blouse, everything!

I love that blouse and the skirt is nice. That hat is always very flattering on Mary.

She Looks Nice ,, I like The Hat & The Top & The shoes , didn’t like the skirt !! ,, But Overall she Looks Nice .

For me, this is Mary at her best. Elegant & regal. Everything matches. Perfect outfit for the occasion.

March 10, 2013 - Mary in beige shorts matched with a white t-shirt while trekking in Chile. The outfit was matched with trainers, a purple cap and a brown belt.

Full view ** Close up

She has such gorgeous legs!

Crown Princess Mary today wearing a very regal and spring like outfit, March 11th.

*Full view* *Upper part* *Upper part 2*

She looks absolutely lovely and beautiful today! And very Mary-ish. She is always good with hats. But I will highlight her shoes
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580482_460102764061493_1017561921_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom