Charlotte Casiraghi, Dimitri Rassam & Family Current Events Part 45: February 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

https://www.chanel.com/fr/mode/even...-charlotte-casiraghi-2023-lectures-estivales/

On the occasion of the summer edition of the literary Rendez-vous rue Cambon, on the sidelines of the Rencontres de la photographie d'Arles with the writers Alice Ferney and Muriel Barbery, the House's ambassador and spokesperson, Charlotte Casiraghi, unveiled its selection of books for the summer. These four books follow the destinies of women and explore what brings them together.

CHANEL muse , what does that mean ?
She is not included in Chanel's Staff.

CHANEL muse , what does that mean ?
She is not included in Chanel's Staff.
A muse is not a working staff. Just a source of inspiration. For sure she gets paid, but she is nor a regular salaree.

Catherine Deneuve has been for decades muse for Yves Saint-Laurent and Audrey Hepburn muse for Hubert de Givenchy. They were not recorded as staff.

Last edited:
Charlotte attended the Opening Season Gala 2023/2024 of the Opera National De Paris at Opera Garnier on September 21:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Carole Bouquet did better when she was invited at the State Dinner at Versailles. She should learn her "savoir faire " to her daughter in law for her public attendences.

Was Dimitri there or was Charlotte on her own at this event?

Carole Bouquet did better when she was invited at the State Dinner at Versailles. She should learn her "savoir faire " to her daughter in law for her public attendences.

I am surprised that Carole Bouquet attended the state dinner, I din't see any photos of her, just Hugh Grant, Charlotte Gainsbourgh and Mick Jagger (where I wondered a bit about that choice). I would have expected Catherine Deneuve or my favourite actress Isabelle Huppert.
But, we don't know, maybe they were invited but didn't have time or were ill.

Regarding Charlotte, she is often critiziced for her official attitude, but I think she is just natural not posing a lot and more interested in her other ambitions such as her literary or philosophical discussions. I sometimes wonder why she is doing the fashion scene, which isn't really her ambition. She doesn't need the money, so why?

Carole Bouquet was at the dinner and looked wonderful. Isabelle Hubert was also there, pouting and frowning for the cameras at her entrance. Try the Daily Mail for those pix, unfortunately always the best images

I am surprised that Carole Bouquet attended the state dinner, I din't see any photos of her, just Hugh Grant, Charlotte Gainsbourgh and Mick Jagger (where I wondered a bit about that choice). I would have expected Catherine Deneuve or my favourite actress Isabelle Huppert.
But, we don't know, maybe they were invited but didn't have time or were ill.

Regarding Charlotte, she is often critiziced for her official attitude, but I think she is just natural not posing a lot and more interested in her other ambitions such as her literary or philosophical discussions. I sometimes wonder why she is doing the fashion scene, which isn't really her ambition. She doesn't need the money, so why?

Neither of those actresses are British as well are rhey. People who had a significant connection to both countries were invited. Gainsborough is Half English, Emma Mackay was there (also English amd French).

Let us please get back to the topic of this thread, which is not the British state visit to France and the invited guests. Thank you!

Presentation of the Philosophical Meetings of Monaco

// Philomonaco //

https://www.instagram.com/miss_nostalgiamc/?img_index=1

Charlotte Casiraghi appeared on the French TV show 20h30 le dimanche.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx55_7KN8T7/

Vanity Fair Spain announces the awarding of the Vanity Fair Person of the Year 2023 award to Charlotte Casiraghi. The award will be presented during a special gala evening which will take place on November 2nd at the Real Alcázar in Seville. This distinction recognizes her extraordinary contributions to the arts and her work to empower women through literature, philosophy, film and philanthropy.

Last edited:
Prior to the start of the new season of the Rencontres Philosophiques de Monaco (October 18) Charlotte has given an interview to Monaco Info today, October 10:

** Pic **

She still looks good, even though her face has lost the perfect oval shape of her young womanhood.

It's now an angular elongated face.

It will be a Chanel exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum / london. Who will be there for its inauguration ?

She still is a very beautiful woman. The photos have a more artsy look than usual.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzKGZumtWlB/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Charlotte Casiraghi in Seville.Small video
https://www.instagram.com/p/CzJajJeMLZK/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Another small video

Charlotte Casiraghi received Vanity Fair's Person of the Year Award 2023 in Seville, Spain.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1KXOYAI2xR/

While passing through Seville to collect the Vanity Fair Person of the Year Award 2023, #CharlotteCasiraghi participated in a meeting on literature, philosophy and women moderated by Milena Busquets in the company of authors Anne Berest and Isabelle Alfandary

Last edited by a moderator:
And why is she person of the year? What impactful thing did she do this year (that I don't know about)?

And why is she person of the year? What impactful thing did she do this year (that I don't know about)?

That's a very good question! Although Tessy de Nassau has nothing to do in this thread she comes to mind. Because, she is getting almost every month some kind of award "woman of the year", "Entrepreneur or business of the year", you name it. It is inflationary in this world of fashion, business and what not. So much over exaggerated, that in the future people will not even notice it anymore, except on their sm accounts.

What a shame... Problem is that those, and I like Charlotte, don't have the courage to say "I don't know why I got that price", nobody would do that. They are flattered and take part in the show.
For people like Tessy it is immensely important as she is still listing every single unimportant little award.
Women like Charlotte really don't need that

Charlotte has been interested in philosophy and literature since she was a child. Her "Rue Cambon" conversations feature important works by female authors that focus almost exclusively on issues important to women.By putting these often often little known writers in the spotlight, she uses her name to help them become better known

Charlotte purchased the film rights to African author Scholastique Mukusanga's novel "Notre Dame du Nil" which focused on life at a Catholic boarding school for girls shortly before and during the Rwandan genocidal wars of the 1990's. She and Dimitri co-produced a film based on the novel shortly after their wedding in 2019.

All of these events have been covered/discussed in her thread here on TRF.

Unlike Tessy de Nassau, Charlotte never ever goes on IG to name drop and self promote. In her acceptance speech at the VF awards, she insisted on not discussing herself at all, but mentioned the authors and intellectuals that she has been inspired by.

I have often criticized Charlotte for coming off as precious and unrelatable.. And I am not asserting that there are no other women more worthy of being honored by VF. But I am more than satisfied to see Charlotte Casiraghi Rassam receive recognition for what she does.

Last edited:
Charlotte has been interested in philosophy and literature since she was a child. Her "Rue Cambon" conversations feature important works by female authors that focus slmost exclusively on issues important to women.By putting these often often little known writers in the spotlight, she uses her name to help them become better known

Charlotte purchased the film rights to African author Scholastique Mukusanga's novel "Notre Dame du Nil" which focused on life at a Catholic boarding school for girls shortly before and during the Rwandan genocidal wars of the 1990's. She and Dimitri co-produced a film based on the novel shortly after their wedding in 2019.

All of these events have been covered/discussed in her thread here on TRF.

Unlike Tessy de Nassau, Charlotte never ever goes on IG to name drop and self promote. In her acceptance speech at the VF awards, she insisted on not discussing herself at all, but mentioned the authors and intellectuals that she has been inspired by.

I have often criticized Charlotte for coming off as precious and unrelatable.. And I am not asserting that there are no other women more worthy of being honored by VF. But I am more than satisfied to see Charlotte Casiraghi Rassam receive recognition for what she does.

Thank you very much Moonmaiden for clarifying the facts about Charlotte. It would have been better if VF had publicly explained why Charlotte deserved the award.

Back
Top Bottom