Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 14 : Nov.2005 - Jan.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know exactly where is Charlotte...perhaps in NY?:confused:

Charlotte's nightlife is turning into her mother's at that age! WATCH OUT!! he he

No way, Caroline's nightlife was far more active than Charlotte's even at younger age. At Charlotte's age, Caroline was already married.

Ariel said:
No way, Caroline's nightlife was far more active than Charlotte's even at younger age. At Charlotte's age, Caroline was already married.

Caroline was 21 y/o when she got married for the first time

In fact I had a little doubt about that, in any case, I think Caroline had a more active social life. Maybe it is just an impression, but looks like Charlotte is living more according to her age than her mom did.

Adry said:
I dont know exactly where is Charlotte...perhaps in NY?:confused:

I would crap my jeans if she's in New York right now.

Where did you get that from? :p:D

it looks like Felix is there , but is that Strarvo's sister Eugenie ? In the picture with the mirror theres a reflection of a person who looks like Tatiana;is that possible?

oh,that´s cool.not many people learns german. that´s really great. but i´m a real german girl:D

i think it is eugenie, there were many pictures of them hanging out this past summer

victoria_89 said:
it looks like Felix is there , but is that Strarvo's sister Eugenie ? In the picture with the mirror theres a reflection of a person who looks like Tatiana;is that possible?

I was thinking - in the mirror - it appears to be both Tatiana and Andrea (the reflection on the left).

Charlotte looks so gorgeous
maybe later more pics? ;)

victoria_89 said:

Yes, this Stavros hanging around with Paris Hilton is Eugenie's brother.

In the mirror (not sure that is a reflection, or just the rank beside) I see Andrea, Tatiana, Eugenie & Felix.
Why Charlotte is sat separately???? IMO it's an official celebration and people respect a precise sitting.

Ariel said:
In fact I had a little doubt about that, in any case, I think Caroline had a more active social life. Maybe it is just an impression, but looks like Charlotte is living more according to her age than her mom did.

Charlotte does not go out very very often, (or she manages not to be cought by paparazzis....). We may see pics of her partying maybe 4 or 5 times per year this is not very often.

At her age Caroline was fully introduced in Monaco official life (she attended her first Red Cross ball in the age of 16!) and she was very very often in Paris night life. Charlotte did not attend ANY Monaco ball, neither the red cross not the spring Bal de la Rose, she only attended her uncle's Coronation, that's different. Now she's given up the horse competition, so she is quite rare on pics!

If you look good to these pics there's new: Felix isn't there... Why? I hope you all believe me now...

First of all, you even can't see his face on the pic you've shown us here.

But on one of the other pics it's clear that that's not Felix. I don't know exactly that guy's name, but he's a son of one of the managers from France Telecom (that's one of the largest European telecom companies!).

And if he was there, he was certainly sitting next to Charlotte!

De La Cruza said:
Yeah cause she is so beautiful and fine, I'm sure just about every guy in France and Monaco wants to get with her and has a crush on her like I do with Pierre.

You're wrong because lot of guys in France don't even know about Charlotte Casiraghi and even if they knew on her, they wouldn't kiss her. France is a republic so most of french don't care at all on royals from whatever country.

Adry said:
Charlotte having dinner with some friends
Source:goff inf
I'm probably the only one who doesn't like the outfit...yuck to those ugly short boots! yuck to the skirt that doesn't flatter her nice legs and yuck to that motherly-looking-blazer-thingy...she can dress so much better but when sne tries to dress way older than she does it's yuck! x)

Danielane said:
You're wrong because lot of guys in France don't even know about Charlotte Casiraghi and even if they knew on her, they wouldn't kiss her. France is a republic so most of french don't care at all on royals from whatever country.

Is this the reason why many royals choose France as their "second home"?
Italy's also a republic, and, although I think nobody will kiss any of them, people her is very interested in everything royal, no matter where they come from.

hillary_nugent said:
I'm probably the only one who doesn't like the outfit...yuck to those ugly short boots! yuck to the skirt that doesn't flatter her nice legs and yuck to that motherly-looking-blazer-thingy...she can dress so much better but when sne tries to dress way older than she does it's yuck! x)

same here, i don't like the outfit. i like her better in casual clothes.

I don't like the outfit either. It looks like it might be a short dress with a jacket, rather than a skirt - either way, it is not flattering and makes her look like she has no shape. It seems she either wears things that don't touch her at all and make her look pregnant, or she wears things that are skin tight, which she does not look good in since her weight gain. She needs to get someone to advise her how to pick out designs that flatter her curves and make her look shapely.

I stand alone! I actually like Char's outfit in the new pics. In the pic of her chatting to (?) while sitting at the table, I can't tell who the Mystery Girl is, but you can see Eugenie and Tatiana in the mirror. It seems like Eugenie and Tatiana are sitting at the next table, doesn't it, not across from Char and Mystery Woman? It doesn't seem to me that Felix was there. The guy behind Eugenie and Char in the one pic is definitely not Felix. I was wondering if it's Eugenie's brother Stavros?

Adry said:

in my opinion, the guy in this picture is Felix. He has the same jaw, seems to me this is him. Even though I think I see Tatiana and Andrea too, but wont the press take pictures of them had they been there, instead of pictures of only Charlotte?
Also, I had a question for any French people out there: is having Charlotte in your country a big deal? You know, like Prince William is a big deal in Britain...I mean, do you see her on the cover of every magazine, with tabloids feverishly discussing her lovelife and every new peson she's seen with? like with Prince William and Kate, etc....

cd_1 said:
in my opinion, the guy in this picture is Felix. He has the same jaw, seems to me this is him. Even though I think I see Tatiana and Andrea too, but wont the press take pictures of them had they been there, instead of pictures of only Charlotte?
Also, I had a question for any French people out there: is having Charlotte in your country a big deal? You know, like Prince William is a big deal in Britain...I mean, do you see her on the cover of every magazine, with tabloids feverishly discussing her lovelife and every new peson she's seen with? like with Prince William and Kate, etc....

I'm not French, but I seriously doubt Charlotte's fame comes even remotely close to the level of Prince William's fame, even in France. I know she is occasionally on Point du Vue or Paris Match, but that happens (maybe) a couple of times a year at the most. I can't imagine Char being a weekly frontpage headline on the French grocery-store tabloids.

cd_1 said:
You see the occasional frontpage (important birthday) but no one discusses her love life. Personally I have never seen any name of any of their BFs or GFs mentioned. The French people mags discuss others, mainly TV (reality tv) and occasional movie celebs. Royalty only mostly when they are being invited ( like with Clothilde who needs the pub for her work as actrice, though didn't see much of her since she got married) and the MCs on important occasions or when there is sth in particular. Apart from that not much.

cd_1 said:

I think it is felix too! I admit that he doesn't look 100 percent like on the other pics we've seen of him but I remember seeing one pic of char where she doesn't look like herself either lol it's funny to say but it's true it can happen that you don't look like yourself on one pic. I can't explain that I hope some of you see what I mean :lol:

and casiraghitrio: I like her dress too I tried to find out what brand it is but I've got no result so far! the only thing I don't like is her shoes. she'd been wearing the same at the mass for the pope and rainier, do you remember?

hillary_nugent said:

Neither do I. The short boots´re ugly but the jacket:eek: . Not nice at all. I´d say too much black.

I can see Andrea and Tati but the boy next to her on the table doesn´t look like Felix. however in the other pic it looks a bit like felix´s body

Hmmm

The outfit is Parisian chic. She looks fabulous!

I believe eugenie and tatiana are sitting directly across the table from charlotte. In the mirror reflection you can see the guy that is next to eugenie, is the guy that is also in the bottem left hand corner of the picture and is turning his head to talk to the girl on his right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom