Sofia Hellqvist's Fashion and Style Part 2: February 2015 - June 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really don't see anything wrong with sofia's gala appearance. black is not her colour, but there is nothing fundamentally wrong about it.

The dresses are lovely but it is a pity that Madeleine and Sofia wear them with high heels.

I totally agree. It looks so much better with the traditional shoes.

She looks great in the dress....great style!

Yes, she looks great in the dress! beautiful dress, just I would have the same colour of shoes!

This is the last dress we discuss here in this thread.

I love it. She looks like a ready fairytail princess!

I love the color and the style on this dress! Well done

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

The dress looks really weird from the back. It is a nice dress but would have looked better on someone with little less curves. And she could have done something to her hair.
http://imageupper.com/s04/1/9/Z14341261321193013_1.jpg
I agree, someone who has a few less curves could have worn this well. It just looks too snug for me. And although the color is pretty on her, it's very "hey look at me I'm the bride" for me. Also, does the train look like it's about to fall off or is it just attached at one small place on the back.

Perhaps the train was there more to cover up the snugness across the behind...don't want any Pippa moments.

LaRae

I think this dress looked amazing on Sofia. She has finally got it right. Well done!

I just don't like her shoes.

The dress is very beautiful and the colour looks great on her, but I wish she had done something with her hair, esp. in such a windy day.

The color is great for her and it compliments her figure really well but I dislike the slit. It either shouldn't have been there or slightly higher up.

Wonderful color. The general idea of the dress might have been nice but that slit looks too much... the see through effect doesn't convince me and the shape makes her look bigger...too tight

The color is wonderful but i don't like the hair.

Sofia certainly is attractive. I'm not a big fashion guy but she looks great imo.

The dress looks really weird from the back. It is a nice dress but would have looked better on someone with little less curves. And she could have done something to her hair.
http://imageupper.com/s04/1/9/Z14341261321193013_1.jpg

I disagree. That gown can only be worn by a slim, shapely woman like SH. A stick thin, skeletal figure would look horrible.:eek:

It's a gown for a woman with a nice body and goodness knows Sofia does have that.:cool:

It's a gorgeous gown and she looks freakin' great in it,imo.

The pre-wedding event and the wedding itself are the final and decisive moment "to set" oneself as a royal. It sets an image which will last long. I think Ms Hellqvist should have dressed more conservatively, resulting in more dignity, more regalness and more stature. This was just a celebbie gown and did nothing to enhance her new royal status. Nice dress. Wrong person, wrong event.

What I am about to say may be way off base .... and it has nothing to do with Sophia, who, IMO looks fantastic. However, does anyone else feel like CP needs a good hair wash? Sorry if that offends but I have noticed it before.

Sofia looked great and wore that dress very well, she has the figure for such dresses. I thought the top was a bit too see-through and her hair should've been pulled up.

What I am about to say may be way off base .... and it has nothing to do with Sophia, who, IMO looks fantastic. However, does anyone else feel like CP needs a good hair wash? Sorry if that offends but I have noticed it before.

Well we can be way off base together because I think his hair is awful. I don't think it's dirty...I just think he uses loads of product. It's his signature "look" and he obviously likes it. So does SH, he wouldn't continue to wet or gel his hair otherwise. I hope he does something different for the wedding tomorrow.

He is a very good looking man, the most handsome prince in Europe despite his short stature(imo). He looks like a film star.

Perfection tonight.... the dress, the hair.... everything.... she is really beautiful !

I really love this. And I think the hair works perfectly with the design and cut of the back of the dress.

I disagree. That gown can only be worn by a slim, shapely woman like SH. A stick thin, skeletal figure would look horrible.:eek:

It's a gown for a woman with a nice body and goodness knows Sofia does have that.:cool:

It's a gorgeous gown and she looks freakin' great in it,imo.

I agree. It's a gown for a woman with a woman's body. Sofia is not overweight by any stretch of the imagination, she just has a female shape and this dress really suits it, in my opinion.

I think this dress looked lovely on her. I liked the neckline. I don't think the see-through aspect of the top of the front was too revealing; I think it added to the appeal of the dress. I think the loose hair was just fine on this occasion because of the the low back of the dress, and also because she has lovely posture so her hair cascades down her back rather than flopping over her shoulders and obscuring the front of the dress.

I am not a big fan of splits in dresses, but I liked this one because of the style and because it only went to the knee, thus not being too revealing.

As for the suggestion she was drawing attention to herself in a "look at me, I'm the bride" manner, well why not? She IS the bride. It is her time to draw attention to herself. In this regard she can't win. Only a couple of weeks ago, at the banns event, some people were saying she should be dressing in a way that makes her stand out, for the very reason she is the bride.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom