Sheikha Mozah's Fashion & Style Part 1: August 2009 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheikha Mozah at a gala charity in Doha, Qatar December 2011

Picture

Not sure what to think about this look.

Kinda traditional, I know this might have been appropriate but I love when Mozah really pulls it out!

i am not keen with the look too,not sure i like the white and black combination here.

I didnt like the black and white combination too much!

She has a fabulous sense of style the most of the time. Really sophisticated and fitting for her position

Lovve love love her blue dress and outfit,
she can pull off almost anything :)

i am not too found of this black and white combination too.
i don't like the cap.

That's a lovely floral print and I like the slight drop waist. Her turban is lovely and coordinates so well with the dress.

Sheikha Mozah Looks Nice , The Blue & White Color Looks So Nice On Her & Fresh Looks , Thank you for posting Mademoiselle Lillo

beautiful spring outfit I like the belt.

The dress is all right. The ribbon around the dropped waist does nothing.

Come on, stop saying that she can pull off anything, she's 53 years old and a grandmother, not a 3 years girl:D, she's ridiculous with that belt and that fabric...Even the young charlotte of Monaco was looking nothing wearing a dress with such as stuffs on her waist:cool:...The lonely thing I like is her sunglasses:)

She looks just lovely in her summer frock. Frankly, I have never seen the Sheika when she wasn't looking good.

What does 53 have to do with anything. Her figure allows her to wear what SHE wants to wear.

She looks just lovely in her summer frock. Frankly, I have never seen the Sheika when she wasn't looking good.

What does 53 have to do with anything. Her figure allows her to wear what SHE wants to wear.

Come on, I am sorry, but in my book, you don't wear a frou-frou around the waist when you are 53, that's called being RIDICULOUS, even if you were miss Universe or a model in a past life:D...Anyways, it's just my opinion, if Mouzah wants to look ridiculous and thinks that's she's good like that, it's her right:)

I think she looks beautiful in the dress. In my opinion she totally pulls of the look. I think the age thing all has to do with different people's perceptions of what constitutes young and old. I'm in my 30s but to me a woman in her 50s is still young. I realize that not everyone feels this way.

Come on, I am sorry, but in my book, you don't wear a frou-frou around the waist when you are 53, that's called being RIDICULOUS, even if you were miss Universe or a model in a past life:D...Anyways, it's just my opinion, if Mouzah wants to look ridiculous and thinks that's she's good like that, it's her right:)

No need to be bombastic. So you don't like her dress....

I love it when she gets dramatic. So often she stays very traditional that when the occasion calls she can wear something besides the black, Mozah does it her way! Very Chic IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom