Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 6: September 2017 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

Looks as if she tried to tone down the print with the blue shawl..;)

Queen Silvia on day 3 of the state visit today, November 15:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A beautiful blue colour for Silvia; both times. As a side note, I also love the colour of the woman wearing the purpleish/blueish dress on the right hand side of the first photo.

Queen Silvia at the funeral service of Count Oscar Bernadotte af Wisborg yesterday, December 2:

** Full view **

Very nice look. I like the white scarf and brooch and substantial hat.

Gorgeous shade of green on Queen Silvia at the Nobel Ceremony.

The colour is gorgeous. I wish the seams in front and sides weren't so visible, they make the dress look unfinished. And the creases add to that effect. Not the most flattering look, but she and Christina are the best dressed royal ladies tonight.

Silvia is the best dressed at this year's Nobels for me. A gorgeous shade of green for her and she is looking as elegant as ever.

The green gown is wonderful. Beautiful and regal. One of her best gowns.

Beautiful green shade and lovely style. :flowers:

Best dressed by far though not hard considering the other two.

Oh yes, a very beautiful gown indeed. She looks so pretty in pink shades, lovely color on her.

Silvia looke good yesterday. I only disliked the shawl over it. She had done this a lot recently as it seem she gets cold easy. Perhaps she should then try other designs like Princess Christina does it.

Queen Silvia in blue at a meeting with Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Denis Mukwege today, December 13:

** Full view **

Queen Silvia lovely and elegant at a seminar in connection with her birthday at the Oscar Theatre in Stockholm today, December 18:

** Full view ** Upper part ** With a coat **

Last edited:
I really like the color of her suit. She looks lovely and elegant. That brooch...wow.

Very elegant out on Queen Silvia,the brooch is a nice touch.

Queen Silvia at the formal gathering of the Swedish Academy today, December 20:

** Upper part **
Could that necklace be a birthday present? I can't remember seeing it before and now she's worn it twice this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom