Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 6: September 16, 2009 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't like the outfit at all,glad she had another hairdo but i believe she can do better.
the shoes are ugly don't know what they find special about them Lalla salma has the same.

don't like the outfit at all,glad she had another hairdo but i believe she can do better.
the shoes are ugly don't know what they find special about them Lalla salma has the same.
I agree - the dress is ugly with its color and cut and so are the shoes. They look terrific and very old fashioned - if I saw them on the window display I'd say they're designed for older ladies...:sad:

No No No.
I'd would have loved it, if he didn't have that darker grey mess across the middle. :whistling:
I agree with you, lumutqueen ;)
The "grey mess" definitively ruins the dress. The colour isn´t very good, either.
And somehow the sleeves also look odd.
I don´t like it.

I think, the dress is not sooo bad, but also dont like it very much. But the shoes are horrible. One of her worst shoes...

I think, the dress is not sooo bad, but also dont like it very much. But the shoes are horrible. One of her worst shoes...

I agree with you I don´t understand how she likes these shoes.

The grey dress is nice but we have seen better ones, more feminine. Shoes : horrible of course. At least her face looks beautiful and sweet. Nice little earrings.

I loved the first 2 outfits in NY, (Harlem school and meeting with Carla). They were both sophisticated and modern and suited the events she was attending.

I can understand why so many dislike the grey dress, it photographs terribly. However, having watched the video from the Yale visit I think it looks a lot better there. The design doesn't look so odd and it is a great fit. I think it may be one of those outfits you have to see in person IMO.

Love, love, love the mustard outfit that salma has posted in this thread. Very chic imo and the shrug is really nice.

the mustard outfit is great her best this trip,i also love the shoes they lovely ones.

Sept. 24, 2009 Nice dress
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

This is a nice dress, fits well and like the sleeves shape.
The tan dress isnt pretty at all, looks quite odd, not an outfit id expect her to be in. The grey dress worn to yale looked odd but did fit nicely as Little_Star said, the design was weird which was just a block but it was something different. I quit eliked the shoes as well :p

Yes al bina is the same dress thank you!

CGI 2009
http://i38.tinypic.com/kd0obr.jpg
I think the white blouse is nice and so is the belt...(!). All in all, her outfit is Ok but she could wear some skirts in colors other than grey or brown, black or creamy would be fine. I love her hair down and of course her make-up as far as it's delicate, like in this photoshot...:)
Anyway she should stop choosing some gloomy colors (this one is not overall bed..) like grey - that makes her look older and less lively....

Both of Rania's outfits today were gorgeous.

IMRIC the belt that she wore at the CGI event was a repeat, I think she may have worn itlast year when visiting NY. The dress worn at the UNRWA event was simple and chic and the blue sash looked very pretty with it.

Her hair and make-up was excellent imo.

Roland Mouret is a great designer. His creations is a combination of good tailoring and asymmetry.
WOW !!! Queen Rania looked flawless. I loved a fluid simplicity of the ensemble. However, I am not sure about the hairstyle.

Right, this is the dress, I adored this dress, the best of the dresses she wore in NY till now, the stuff is beautiful, the sleeves, everything, gorgeous.
RM by Roland Mouret*|*Scirocco pencil dress*|*NET-A-PORTER.COM
The leather wrap belt is by Gucci (as I remember from the previous time she wore it).

^I think her strappy shoes that everyone thinks are hideous are fine. I quite like them. I don't like them with the gray dress but they look great with the outfit she wore to the diane sawyer interview. They are quite on trend. Glad to see she takes some risks, while remaining elegant.

Also - as far as her wearing browns, grays, creams goes, I think neutrals are often considered more chic, serious and high fashion than bright colors. Obviously, this isn't always the case - and perhaps, a very big generalization, but it is what many consider here in the states. I quite like her neutral wardrobe, with splashes of color here or there.

With grey dress she wore another new black shoes not the strappy shoes.

Love all these lastest outfits. She just doesn't miss IMO very often with her wardrobe. She always looks elegant, but can throw a trend in too. The tan skirt, white blouse belted and her hair pulled of her face is too gorgeous!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom