Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrifia,
Thanks for your kind way.
I wanted to say that and you said it first : the caftan is very famous around the world as a symbol of Middle East countries, or arabic symbol. I agree it is a very good idea to wear traditional dress in order to make jordanian dresses popular but the dresscode of Queen has many other, more imprortant purposes. Queen Rania is more famous than other Middle East countries first ladies, princesses etc, am I wrong? This is far more important for a country than selling traditional dresses.
I said that Morocco is not the role model country meaning it is a country with some problems as I know and princesses dresscode didn't manage to solve these problems, on the other hand Jordan is not better, has also many problems but their king & queen are more acceptable and likeable to countries like USA & Europe and this is a bigger success than selling dresses.
Girls, I need to say again that I say my opinion as a person who doesn't live in Jordan or a similar country, I understand that you have another point of view, also I need to tell that QRania may have dissapoint Jordan people because she doesn't do this or that, but abroad she is a great figure and that means strength for her people.
Morocco sutuation may surprised but nevermind we are here to discuss those ladies fashion and as you said we have different opinions and it's understood,you said Rania is very famous this where come our critism to her,as very famous figure she better use that to promote her country traditions:)

Quite frankly, I think Queen Rania tries too hard to be youthful modern edgy. Her recent fashion choices seem to be a confusion: understated trendy clothes with some edgy patterns, which will be out of fashion next season.

Quite frankly, I think Queen Rania tries too hard to be youthful modern edgy. Her recent fashion choices seem to be a confusion: understated trendy clothes with some edgy patterns, which will be out of fashion next season.

I think it's nice that she tried to be fashionable and sometimes takes those edgy risks from time to time, to me, thats what make her trendy and not boring even if sometimes I dont like what she is wearing.

Yesterday's outfit was ok, I really liked the combination of the dress and the jacket but I was not fond of the zipper down the front.

So it is leather? I came here hoping i was seeing things lol. Shes not so young to be wearing that. i actualy wouldnt recomend it for anyone much less a queen.

From the look of it, it does look like leather. I don't mind leather at all if it's finished nicely and it's an appropriate style.

Last edited:
I don't really see a lot of problems with her wearing leather stuff. It doesn't really have to do with age, but that's just my opinion of course. I mean she looks nice in leather-made clothes. As long as it's not like a pair of tight-fitting leather trousers, I don't really see a big deal about it :) just my 2 cents.

it's true there is nothing bad with wearing leather is kind cool and fun,only Rania seems really doing it alot lately wich is over the top IMO plus most of these leather stuffs she wore are tacky.

Feb. 6, 2015- Amman. Queen Rania attending the rally to condemn the murder of Muath.

ImageBam

Appropriate outfit for the event.

I like it too very appropiate to the rally. Her sister wore a Fendi´s bag.

Official visit from Czech Republic: February 11, 2015

ImageBam

WOW!!! intersting boots.
i cant decide for the outfit it look messy because of the wind.

I find the last outfit ultra chic!

What a lovely outfit! The colors are so neutral and the overall is simply put together.

Official visit from Czech Republic: February 11, 2015

ImageBam
the Boots are WOW indeed but I think with jeans would look better:)
the outfit could look better without the jacket in my opinion.

Feb. 15, 2015- Red dress, black jacket and black heels

ImageBam

Feb. 15, 2015- Red dress, black jacket and black heels

ImageBam

It's hard to see but could her shoes be her Proenza Schouler pumps ?

Feb.15
http://40.media.tumblr.com/ad61941ea9e89ab0ebd0544b7f5e715f/tumblr_nju8imXdQu1scj9fwo1_500.jpg

State visit from UK :
http://110.imagebam.com/download/NN9cNoQAjrnX6w-PFo6lCQ/31201/312009182/rania-4-a.jpg

I think her dress might be her Michael Kors one but i'm not so sure :

http://images.neimanmarcus.com/ca/1/product_assets/T/8/7/S/G/NMT87SG_mz.jpg

Last edited:

These are the shoes of Feb 15, 2015 outfit,
http://tinypic.com/r/aagj0m/8
I don't think they are the cut out pumps by Proenza.
As for the dress, let's see the dresses to compare : Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
It could be the same dress, though the latest dress seems darker red maybe because the photo is indoors

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom