Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 6: May 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the butterfly dress is lovely.

Outfit 1 - The lace dress was ill filling IMO especially around the bust and waist. The color was all wrong for such a pretty lace. The dress was more suitable for an evening event.

Outfit 2 - Butterfly dress was too childish. The belt was a bit too big.

Both looks were disappointing.

That's a huge cuff she is wearing with the butterfly dress - anyone know if it is new?
Anyway - way to accessorize.

Kudos to the Queen for her perfect shape after 4 children.
Absolutely appropriate outfit.

I love the look from the reception, and the casual look is great. I love her color choices, they suit her:flowers:

Queen Mathilde in a new blouse in black and white, combined with black panzs today, August 9, during a visit to the police station where two officers had been stabbed in the Charleroi city centre on August 6.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:

Queen Mathilde looking great on the first day of school after the summer break today, September 1:

** Full view **

Perfect dressed as always!!

She looks nice, I like the coat.

For the launch of the new campaign 'Dossier 116 000' of missing children center Child Focus Queen Mathilde recycled a blue Natan dress today, September 6:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** May 2015 **

Mathilde looks great in the blue dress.

I really like the blue dress that Mathilde is wearing. The color and the style suit her.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

A nice recycled combination of a white top and a skirt with stripes for Queen Mathilde at the informal meeting of the heads of state of German-speaking countries in Eupen today, September 8:

** Full view ** Upper part ** July 2016 **

Last edited:
She looks very elegant and refined.

The skirt is very lovely and the too and simple earrings a good match :flowers:

Very lovely appearance and beautiful skirt!

That is what I call a beautiful and poised outfit. Very nice.

Queen Mathilde recycled two lovely dresses:

A Natan dress with stripes during a visit to the Province of Luxembourg on September 13:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2016 **

And a pink print dress while visiting the organization New Horizons in Louvain-La-Neuve today, September 15:

** Full view ** July 2013 **

I'm fond of the pink dress. I love the colors.

I really like the stripes. The Volos are great. Perfect example of Natan getting it right. :flowers:

The pink I love the colours and pattern. I even like the over all style. But there is something about how the fabric lays, especially the top, which seems off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom