Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 8: August 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France

Welcome to Part 7 of the thread for Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 7: May 2015 - August 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

The dress is very beautiful. She looks lovely.

I loved the Prada dress.
The dress she wore to the coaching event- did a bunch of preschoolers make that for HM? A bunch of crayons vomit? And the wrinkles and sewing... And the Big Bird shoes. Ah Max. I love her, and it's very her. But not fit for a Queen. They need to burn it. And get HM an iron and a mirror.
Latest outfit-Now we are talking. Take notes- YM. Regal- check. Elegant. Check. You actually look like a Queen. Check.

I loved the Prada dress.
The dress she wore to the coaching event- did a bunch of preschoolers make that for HM? A bunch of crayons vomit? And the wrinkles and sewing... And the Big Bird shoes. Ah Max. I love her, and it's very her. But not fit for a Queen. They need to burn it. And get HM an iron and a mirror.
Latest outfit-Now we are talking. Take notes- YM. Regal- check. Elegant. Check. You actually look like a Queen. Check.

I love your thoughts on the colorful dress, because I thought the same thing. It is very much a 'Max' look, but like you, I don't think it should be a look of 'Maxima, the Queen'. It would be perfect if she wanted to wear it for a private outing, even if I too think the thing should be burned. I love the Prada dress, and the latest outfit as well. Very elegant.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

The latest dress by Dolce and Gabbana is indeed an elegant and regal look for the queen! The embroidery is lovely and the hat is wonderful!! Understated, yet outstanding...

Her overall look is really nice but I don't think the dress is anything special.

Very pretty. Great hat. Max has jumped back into work this week!!

Queen Máxima looking great and elegant in a recycled dress (Dolce and Gabbana) at the ambassador day and anniversary of the foundation Opkikker in Amsterdam today, August 29:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Close up 2 ** September 2014 **

I have always liked this outfit, it's quite plain and simple, but the embroidery is nice and the hat is a perfect match. Very summery and so wonderful to see Maxima again after what seems like ages!

Queen Máxima looking great and elegant in a recycled dress (Dolce and Gabbana) at the ambassador day and anniversary of the foundation Opkikker in Amsterdam today, August 29:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Close up 2 ** September 2014 **

The wonderful hat is an old one. IIRC it was worn by Carmen Zorreguieta at the baptism of Princess Amalia in 2004. I suppose that Maxima must have worn the hat before her mother wore it, but I do not recall when.

Carmen Zorreguita

Is it still a pantalon or has Her Majesty now swapped for a skirt?

I love it! Hasn't it always been a skirt? What was the last occasion she wore it? Didn't she wear a gold Version in the US? Like this better.

I'm not a crazy but i like her. I looove the shoes. It is not the same blouse worn by Mathilde before a few days but in blue?

I knew[/I ]I had seen a blue version too! Yes, I believe you're right! My favorites in order- and BTW- all are pretty!:
Red
Blue
Gold

Maxima rocks red! And I love the shoes too!

About the only thing I love is her shoes!

Unfortunately, it is still the culottes not a skirt by the looks of things. I'm sure there is enough material to make it into a nice straight skirt, which I think would look better.

I do like the colours and the top though!

It is beyond understanding that the Queen, her couturier, maybe a Hofdame like the Baroness Van Zuylen are together, the Queen trying culottes and they all think it looks splendid... Unbelievable...

Good grief! Does the woman not have a mirror? Those culottes are an abomination! They are obscene and seriously unflattering - just like the last time she wore them.

the shoes and bag are lovely,the rest isn't.
i think this probably her worts outfit although she always looks good in red.

the color is great but the short/skirt is awful

I like the outfit colors but she could've styled her hair better, looked messy.
Doesn't Queen Mathilde have this top in blue?

I like the outfit colors but she could've styled her hair better, looked messy.
Doesn't Queen Mathilde have this top in blue?
Last week, when a number of Forum members kvetched about Mary's hair looking reddish, summer-dry and tired, within two days Mary fixed it. I'm hoping for the same in this case. :flowers: Max looks great in red though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Could have been nice. Just awful design. Colors are so pretty. Why did they make this?

A stunning white lab coat, booties and shower cap were also part of HM's ensemble today.

Queen Máxima at the National Training Center CBRN in Vught on September 10, recycling a Jan Taminiau jacket made from old dutch postal sacks:

** Pic ** June 2009 ** September 2009 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom