Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those shoes look to be such different colors with the two different outfits.
And I don't love them. All I can think is "X marks the spot." I draws my eye away from everything else. Like having a giant red arrow on the photo pointing at her feet. :lol:

I really like this outfit. Its colours work well and so does the stripes. Its also a fun outfit, perfect for the visit.

I really like this outfit. Its colours work well and so does the stripes. Its also a fun outfit, perfect for the visit.
My opinion exactly.

Those shoes look to be such different colors with the two different outfits. And I don't love them. All I can think is "X marks the spot." I draws my eye away from everything else. Like having a giant red arrow on the photo pointing at her feet. :lol:
Are they the same shoes? I thought they are different. These ones are pink and those she wore in Sint Eustatius were brown!!!!!!???

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it on her how does she walk in those shoes gosh !!! don't like the hat but otherwise I do think she looks pretty.

I like the pink out fit of natan even the shoes, not sure about the fascinator! not so much! probably this is the only outfit I really like from natan! and wouldn't mind to have it myself!

Are they the same shoes? I thought they are different. These ones are pink and those she wore in Sint Eustatius were brown!!!!!!???

You are right - as someone mentioned she has a pair of green ones as well.

My aunt had every color (and there were many) of a pair of Bandolino sandals back in the 1960-70s. She really liked that style. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Best look this trip is the black and white combo. Much prefer Maxima in hats than the silly weird fascinator type structures of previous days

Love the outfit hate the hat. The necklace is nice as well ..IMO

November 19, 2013 - Maxima in a colourful shirt dress matched with all pink, hat, heels, bag and belt.

I don't like the colour combination and I think the all pink accessories doesn't work, its just too much IMO. The hat matched with the shirt dress doesn't work either.

Close up ** Full view

:previous:

It's a new Natan dress of the Spring/Summer 2013 collection, see here!

The combination with the hat and clutch make her look like a much too colourful stewardess ;)

Love the outfit hate the hat. The necklace is nice as well ..IMO

Yes..It does look as if HM ran head first into an icecream parlor...and ended up with a fruitcake for a hairpiece..no pun intended...:whistling:

Why is she wearing a hat? W-A is walking around in shirt sleeves and no tie - nice and casual and she is wearing a hat and gloves.

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010060021W13846341532463102

And here as well https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZc7fLyCYAAZXMH.png:large
(no gloves this time)

Really understand it when its a formal occasion and W-A is in suit and tie mode like this

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/45...g/lSJUGXOuHGLkub0yDbuL/AQkNgZ5BbQdxmtRVbHgw==
(more gloves)

IS it because she is now a queen and she thinks this means hat, gloves, bag everytime? Matilde is a bit the same.

Last edited:
Why is she wearing a hat? W-A is walking around in shirt sleeves and no tie - nice and casual and she is wearing a hat and gloves.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

And here as well https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZc7fLyCYAAZXMH.png:large
(no gloves this time)

Really understand it when its a formal occasion and W-A is in suit and tie mode like this

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/45...g/lSJUGXOuHGLkub0yDbuL/AQkNgZ5BbQdxmtRVbHgw==
(more gloves)

IS it because she is now a queen and she thinks this means hat, gloves, bag everytime? Matilde is a bit the same.

I agree, why while WA is casual she is so formal with hat and gloves????? don't get it! is some protocol ?????

Could it be more to the point to wonder why Queen Maxima is dressed appropriately for the occassion and King Willem-Alexander is dressed down? Maybe he started off with a suit and tie and ended up taking them off?
Another scenario might be that Maxima has discovered how popular her fashions are on discussion threads such as this one and so gave us a bonus hat to talk about LOL!!

Last edited:
Ditch the pink hat and purse and it is a fine look. I have a feeling WA started out with a jacket.

Máxima visiting Saba today, November 14, recycling the yellow sunshine dress she has worn before two months ago at the 2013 AFI Global Policy Forum in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** September 2013 **

November 19, 2013 - Maxima in a colourful shirt dress matched with all pink, hat, heels, bag and belt.

I don't like the colour combination and I think the all pink accessories doesn't work, its just too much IMO. The hat matched with the shirt dress doesn't work either.

Close up ** Full view

First outfit- Cannot decide what this reminds me more of- a banana or Big Bird. And the hat...:eek:
Second outfit-Love the outfit but the hat...:eek:

I don't know why but I like it!

The outfit is too gelato for me realy don;t like it all ...

A nice new dress for Queen Máxima who has been on Aruba today, November 20. It looks quite similar to the red one she owns and also wore during the current trip (see the previous page of this thread). I only dislike the combination with the sandals and the turban.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Close up ** Full view

Horrible dress! Simply too much.

A nice new dress for Queen Máxima who has been on Aruba today, November 20. It looks quite similar to the red one she owns and also wore during the current trip (see the previous page of this thread). I only dislike the combination with the sandals and the turban.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I like the dress but I don't like the shoes.

I wonder who tell her that the turbants are good for her? they are horrendous!

Like the coral dress in Aruba and the old natan silver one , they both look natan to me.
the turban might be a good solution to the wind. Love the drop earrings for both, especially the first, pearl.

i agree on the turbans - hope she will bury them in her closet somewhere! :)

ohh, i loved that orange dress she wore in UK. the cut is beautiful and that colour is so vibrant on maxima.

I really like the silver combination. It's elegant.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

This silver outfit looks like it's not photographing well at all. What's the material?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom