Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 11: December 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the dress by roksanda is fabulous - truly beautiful colour and detailing. royals cannot go wrong with this label!

on top of that, maxima seems to have lost a lot of weight, and she looks really fantastic. did the media report what her new regime involves? it is working wonders for her.

Last edited:

Queen Máxima wearing a blue dress for the seminar 'Law, Education and the SDG's' in Den Haag today, May 19. The colour looks great and the cut looks like Natan, as she already owns similar dresses with that kind of sleeves by Natan, but it's by Roksanda:

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part ** Roksanda **

I love the dress. An amazing style and color. She looks outstanding.

Its a great dress! I like the style and the color commbination.

Last edited by a moderator:

On May 22 Queen Máxima held a speech at an international meeting of McKinsey & Company in Amsterdam, recycling a nice Jan Taminiau dress:

** Upper part ** July 2014 **

Interesting that it is Taminiau because to me this dress had Natan written all over it...

Love the orange and blue dress. She looked great in both appearances

Jan Taminiau & Maxima :heart: love at first sight in my books! always spot on.

Love the red dress. Really interesting design to it. And earrings :flowers:

Today's dress not as great, but still lovely. Great designer for her.

Queen Máxima attended the presentation of the research results of the Programme for International Student Assessment, PISA, in Paris today, May 24, recycling a Natan skirt and top:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Upper part 3 **

Maxima looks great in that outfit. I like the peplum top with that skirt. The looks good with and without her bolero.

Lovely outfit and great color on Maxima. I love her sandals.

Very nice outfit for this visit. And lovely color.

Very nice but she's one of the few who could carry it off with panache.

I love this and the saffron is a great pick for the venues. :)
Sad hair day (SHD) though. :sad:

Great outfit. Love the color on Maxima.

Missed her Paris look. Late coming. I absolutely loved the look. Not a fan of the peplum style, but the remaining look wins it. I especially love the skirt.

As for Vietnam, wow. She looks amazing. The color is stunning. Perfect outfit :flowers:

Black I love the top. The skirt I like the pattern but not the fit. There is something about the style which makes her look much wider then she is.

The blue much better, lovely summer look :flowers: love the earrings :)

Love her outfits in Vietnam so far. The blue is my favorite and the earrings are gorgeous

Black I love the top. The skirt I like the pattern but not the fit. There is something about the style which makes her look much wider then she is.

The blue much better, lovely summer look :flowers: love the earrings :)

Agreed. The skirt just doesn't work on her.

The blue is perfect. Very nice.

Except for the hair, I like all three outfits. I even like the n yellow pants and vest, great saffron color and cut to the pants. The black and white outfit looked comfortable and she could pull off the lines in the skirt with her height. Cut back on the bracelets though, too much

Queen Maxima brings a work visit today to Plant-e. The sustainable startup develops products that generate electricity from plants.

Lovely coat but "bad hair day".....:bang:

Lovely outfit on Queen Máxima but that out of bed hair ruins the look,could she not have worn a hat to cover it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom