Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that's a beautiful suit - it suits Letizia so well. I love the cut and style and the usual rose detail formed out of the collar is just perfect!

The suit is beautiful but she needed something around her neck, a necklace or a scarf or a brooch.

Letitia looks lovely in her latest outfit. It's very chic and elegant.

The alter outfit was unflattering IMO. The overall colors were soft but slightly dull IMO. The collarless coat is nice and I understand it's a boxy style, but it's too boxy for her slim figure IMO. Maybe a size down would've looked not so boxy.

Loved the El Pardo outfit. And with the pop of color from the coat, it was wonderful. The coat from the audiences, I didn't like so much. The style of the coat does not suit her slim figure, and it was at least a size too big.

The coat is odd indoors and at least 2 sizes too big. Sorry to say the rest is increasingly odd looking too and the hair starts looking stringy again.

Not sure a huge fan of the pattern,but nice bit of color with the black outfit.

The red coat looks much nicer when buttoned up. Here an with the white suit, when left open the fit looks odd like too big, but when done up, looks put together IMO.

You can really see she is a mom, great with kids. She seems so natural and at ease with the kids and staff there.

Due to the fact that this is an event at a contemporary art fair, I think the outfit is very suitable, yes, even the pants. The only thing I would have changed would have been the blouse, I would have liked to have seen one that wasn't so structured, maybe a silk collarless blouse. And I LOVE the shoes! I'd wear those in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Pretty earrings and hair. The rest is a huge miss.

The outfit is suitable for the event. I liked it more with the pink jacket on and would have hoped that she would have had another blouse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im trying to forget i have just seen what Letizia is wearing on her bottom half (shoes excluded i like them they are very "now"). But those trouser things are beyond awful. Who let her out like that seriously its bad.
Pink jacket is nice and a splash of colour. Good hair. But nothing forgives the mess of the trouser

agree. the pants are just awful

While definitely not a fan of the pants, I actually think the whole look pants included are suited for the event. I agree with the comment that a less structured top would have suited it better. Like the color of the coat, and love her hair and shoes.

Queen Letizia failed to look edgy. Ugly leather trousers are aggravated by an exposed zip and lace-up shoes.

this outfit is a huge miss for me. nothing coordinates. i wonder what she was thinking when she chose this (leather pants, statement shoes and pink accessories?!)

the make up, on the other hand, looks beautiful on letizia, as always. i don't know who does her make up (herself?) but it's always very nicely done, even when sporting vibrant colours as today.

I'll be positive and focus on the upper part of the looks. First, the color pink just POPS! Fabulous choice. Love the hair style and earrings.

I'll remain silent on the un-royal like pants and shoes. :(

I LOVE the make-up, earrings and hairstyle!!! But... the outfit looks tacky, what a pity.

I think the whole outfit is suitable for the event. She looks very polished yet contemporary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom