Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 15: October 2019 - July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia's style team have been doing a wonderful job and I'm really liking the queens hair darker of late.

Very elegant !

Last edited by a moderator:
The upper part of the dress is lovely but the hem ruins the look.

Really dislike the dark hair color. It gives Letizia such a severe look.

Love the top half but I agree its the hem that lets the dress down which is a shame as it could have been a knockout outfit on queen Letizia.

I agree about the top part being very classy.
I hate the hemline and snakeskin shoes and dislike the dark hair makes Letizia look a lot older than she is.

I also don't like how dark the hair is but the style is beautiful and shows off the spectacular diamond and pearl earrings. The dress fits like a dream oh, the neckline has a little furry band around it which is very pretty. Don't like uneven hems on anyone and the shoes are really appalling and almost ruin the entire effect. The cape is very elegant overall a gorgeous appearance

I love the top part of the dress but hate the hem. Beautiful earrings, and though I normally think that too-dark hair color does not flatter her, for some reason I think it looks good in these pics :confused:

Interesting blouse! Might look better with a pencil skirt, but not with this one.

I agree that this blouse from Letizia would be nice with a different skirt - maybe even black trousers?

Blue velvet for Letizia at the reception for the Diplomatic Corps accredited in Spain at the Royal Palace today, February 5:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I really like this out fit the Queen is wearing such a lovely Blue and Material

Agreed! Very regal dress. She can dress it up in the future by wearing some beautiful ruby jewels!

While I like the rich blue color and the fabric, I don't love the collar and cuffs. I don't think they suit her style but that is just my opinion.

I love this color on Letizia, but I am not a fan of the style on her at all: it's reads a little school-marm-ish to me. Lovely fabric, though.

While I like the rich blue color and the fabric, I don't love the collar and cuffs. I don't think they suit her style but that is just my opinion.

Yes I tend to agree there the cuffs/collar and belt are a little off putting,the blue velvet is nice.

I only like the color, the dress itself looks like a dressing gown, it's too long.

I like the colour of Letizia's dress but the design makes it look like a fancy bathrobe.

I love this color on Letizia, but I am not a fan of the style on her at all: it's reads a little school-marm-ish to me. Lovely fabric, though.

I want to like this dress. It’s a beautiful shade of blue. Love the velvet. But, IA, the style really doesn’t suit her.

I love the color and even like the velvet. :flowers:

Bit the rest is too much. The cuffs would be great alone. But the buttons and the Peter Pan collar with it combined with the cuffs are far too matronly.

I love the color and even like the velvet. :flowers:

Bit the rest is too much. The cuffs would be great alone. But the buttons and the Peter Pan collar with it combined with the cuffs are far too matronly.

Varela at his worst, totally overdesigned.

I agree, the hairdo was much better in 2018. Personally, I am just not a fan of the hair being all over the place.

Last edited by a moderator:
That blue ch dress is the best, the style, the fit and the color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom