Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 15: October 2019 - July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes to the sloppy hair also and yes to the opening of her skirt, which is indeed a bit much for this event specially. i also think the dress just doesn't fit right.
This seems to be another formal day Court Dress. An occasion that warrants that amount of formality is no served by a thigh high split. Whatever was she thinking?

This seems to be another formal day Court Dress. An occasion that warrants that amount of formality is no served by a thigh high split. Whatever was she thinking?

Letizia often lacks common sense ,despite being a working royal for over 15 years she can still amaze me at her lack of finesse.

Letizia often lacks common sense ,despite being a working royal for over 15 years she can still amaze me at her lack of finesse.
Since when has common sense depended on what a person decides to wear?

Since when has common sense depended on what a person decides to wear?

Given Letizia has a stylist and it was a very formal Event there would have been some level of though put into the chosen outfit for the queen?

I like the blue gown she is showing leg to me no big deal she is covered up enough so it is classy. I just don't like the hair.

The outfit is nice, the hair is acceptable but the opening in the skirt is unacceptable, not only for a queen but also for any mother of almost 47 years old. She is not in the red carpet she is in a sobre, I would say business event.
After 15 years of marriage and almost 6 years being a queen, this is really wrong. But it shows also a lack of professionalism of her dressing team, stylist and protocol responsibles. They should know that skirt will open while working.

Last edited:
In my opinion this event never showed "the best of" Letizia. I kind of like the dress but i really dislike the high slit, i think it would be better as a coat, with a dress underneath. the lack of jewels will not change imo..

The colour is nice but I agree that Letizia's overall look feels a little sloppy - her leg and the style of the coat is also giving off the appearance of there being nothing underneath the coat, which is not always a good look IMO.

Lovely blazer paired with ugly pleather leggings. Could have been a winning look except for those.

The pants are enormous. I understand wide leg pants are making a comeback, but these look ridicuously large on Letiizia.

Great business look for her that also looks comfortable. She's small-framed but the menswear plaid gives her the illusion of being a bit bigger than she really is. Not glamorous but for this event she really nailed it I think.

The suit is far too big on Letizia and with the coat worn like a cape doesn't help either.

This is a bit of a drab look for Letizia and more for someone of Queen Sofia's age.

Queen Letizia at the opening of the 40th edition of the International Tourism Fair in Madrid today, January 22:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Really nice dress and look on queen Letizia today.

Very nice. Letizia has taken a leaf from Kate’s style book.

This is different from what Letizia normally wears and I agree that it looks like something from the Duchess of Cambridge's wardrobe - it's great to see her trying something new. This dress suits her well and I love the flowing effect. More please!?

I like this dress on Letizia. Wish there was a bit of color somewhere!

This is such a pretty look on Letizia. The style suits her very well, and the print is proportional to her small frame. Very nice!

Queen Letizia at the funeral mass for Infanta Pilar today, January 29:

** Full view **

I'm not too keen on this outfit due to the wide trousers, but I love this shade of red on Letizia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom