Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 15: October 2019 - July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Letizia announced the winner of the Princess of Girona 2020 Foundation Award in the category of Scientific Research today, February 12, wearing her new Hugo Boss suit again:

** Full view ** December 2019 **

Last edited:
I really like the top half just not crazy about the pink pants!

Very pretty dress! Wish she would a pop of color somewhere.

Queen Letizia during a number of engagements today, February 14, looking great in a white print dress by Zara:

Queen Letizia looks really nice this style looks so good on her and great pair pair of earrings too.

:previous: Letizia looks good though the jacket is a little odd with the rest of the outfit. It feels like it belongs to a different look entirely.

Beautiful and elegant with the toi outfits. The dress is divine and the second outfit is clearly comfortable because they had to be in the dunes, forests, marshes, beach ... and still, it remained charming and elegant

The outfit is imo more suited for a night time event.
Nevertheless, I love it and it is something I see myself as wearing. I also love the chic details like the fashion ring she is wearing. Très chic!

Its very nice but the all dark colours is a little too severe looking on Letizia.

Very lovely except for the hemline. Nice to see her in something other than black!

Queen Letizia with a lovely blouse and black pants during audiences at the Royal Palace today, February 25:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The blouse is lovely but the overall look leaves much to be desired.

Is it just me, or does this seem like a rather casual look for audiences? I do think the blouse is lovely, I'm just not sure I like it with the pants for this engagement.

Is it just me, or does this seem like a rather casual look for audiences? I do think the blouse is lovely, I'm just not sure I like it with the pants for this engagement.

It's not just you. That was my impression too:flowers:

Agree its very casual ,a jacket wouldn't go amiss but Letizia makes up her own rules ;)

Letizia at opening of the International Contemporary Art Fair-ARCOmadrid in Madrid today, February 27 - I dislike the cut and the colour combination here:

Last edited:
Looks like a new dress I agree about the colour combination it doesn't work.

I love it
perfect for the occasion - looks like a piece of art

Letizia at opening of the International Contemporary Art Fair-ARCOmadrid in Madrid today, February 27 - I dislike the cut and the colour combination here:

The cut of the sleeves on this have a very 1980's vibe that doesn't fit well with the fabric: it reads very "leftover fabric from the drawing room curtains" to me.

I don’t mind the colours in the dress at all. I like the style of the sleeves but with the sleeves plus the dress pattern plus the big hair the overall effect is kind of busy.
It’s not fantastic overall but I would say that, for me, it’s a pretty solid look.

I like the colour of the dress but i don't like the sleeves. I said it before i say it again She should stop wearing midi dresses especially with pattern, Give it back to Victoria or Mette and wear sheath dresses as before. And i dont like this hairstyle with her dark hairs its aging her ..Just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom