Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 14: April 2019 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Agree the gladiator sandals are not a good look.

But love the dress. One of my favorites of hers for a summer look :flowers:

I already mentioned in the spanish thread...but...I'm speechless. I have that dress...Never had anything that a royal wore before...Is it weird to feel crazily happy? :D

I'd feel the same! It seems that great minds think alike with you and Letizia ?

So far, this is the best Summer Vacation of the SRF at Marivent. The events and the Queen's choice of clothes. I don't mind her wearing shorts, she's on vacation. And this dress for the photo call is stunning. She's killing every photos.

She has the best seamstress in the game and truly killed it this year. I absolutely love every piece she has worn and I am always in awe at how expensive she can make the Zara/Mango/Asos stuff look.

The Queen is owning this week! She rocked every outfits!!!!!!!

The queens summer holiday wardrobe has been her best ever and perfect styling.

Letizia looks gorgeous. Uterque have lovely clothes - I went into their Seville store a few years ago and remember wishing that they were within my price range :D

Totally in love with Letizia's dress. Does someone recognize the brand?

Really nice black and white combination and Letizia's hair looks lovely of late.

I love the look on her. And agree her hair looks great lately.

Letizia's look is so comfy. She really looked gorgeous in it.

Casual and chic another lovely outfit on Letizia today.

A great casual look for Letizia - perfect for a hospital visit at this time of year.

The silhouette of this dress reminds me a lot of the green dress from Maje Letizia wore before summer vacation

A really nice look today at Zarzuela on queen Letizia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom